India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 40)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: Great minds! Smile I think we came to about the same conclusion about the whole affair. Aarti's character is not really in question for Yash because the situation is just not that simple for him. To everyone else, Aarti is his wife and if she slept with Aman, she betrayed him, period. But to Yash, who knows the truth and the ambiguity of their relationship, he knows that he couldn't fault Aarti for trying to look for something more fulfilling personally, outside the scope of their relationship. But he also knows how committed she is to this marriage and to the kids, so I think he is trying to make the path easy for her so that she can leave and be with a guy who actually deserves and loves her. Here, I think the diary will be her saving grace. We can have a scene like Kal Ho Na Ho where Aman (same name and all!) reads out her feelings to Yash. Wink

@Eva: Thanks. I think he sort of took it for granted that she was waiting for him, and it was only when he thought she wasn't anymore that it hit him: he wanted her to wait for him. See I don't think Yash is in love with Aarti yet, but I do think he sees the possibility and he wants her to be there when he is ready. But he also knows that that is not fair if there is someone worthier out there. Why should she suffer and wait for him to sort through his baggage when she could be happy with someone else?

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Piie-Surma-ananda29HeartEmWatsonPearl_27Eva JQKittya_CullenKamliKudinirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsjyoti06jikky_84

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
@Sammy: LOVED your take - bless you, my dear! That last paragraph about Bua...When that part of the episode came, my eyes widened right along with Aarti's. I was like, "THERE it is." You're right on about the projection...fascinating, even though I suppose a lot of people are at their wit's end because of the arrows that keep being shot at Aarti. The way I see it, Aarti may be naive and unassuming sometimes, but she's certainly strong enough to stand tall through a fair share of storms. So much love for this character...So much admiration!

About the "regressiveness" of the show: EXACTLY my sentiments. Enough said.

@Jyo: Where is all this stuff about the agnipariksha coming from? I bet I missed a memo when I wasn't here...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-nirmalac99KamliKudiInduG64FireLordPhoenixlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kt25

Remember,when her car broke down and when Aman called it wasn't raining and it started raining after they had gone to the temple and started raining badly after they got out of the temple on their way back. She also said that Yash and kids were at the party and may be she did not feel the need to call him then as she did not know that at that point it was going to get bad. May be she thought not to disturb him and the kids at the party. My two cents here..

Then she should have sent an SMS to him that the car broke and that Aman who lived nearby was taking her in his car to the temple,  Normally when the car breaks down people take a cab or an auto - she was doing neither and going with the person who was deliberately flirting with her in front of her husband.  Did she not think of that even once until G3 and Bua questioned her? 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-redeye2012kt25nirmalac99lulujjjjFireLordPhoenixSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06jikky_84

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
ok guys.. gonna call it a night! c ya after ok.. nite2 sweeties Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-lulujjjjAngeloScuro

-Surma- Senior Member
-Surma-
-Surma-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
In this Punurvivah, Arti got one thing . She had one child before , but after marriage she got three more .So now her children are : Ansh, Payal , Palak and YASH !

I really am not liking this Yash character. He is not new to marriage; thus,he should have known that there is a thing called "Privacy". The way he lets his all the secrets open in the air, I think  if they get intimate, he will let his family know how and when he did it .

It hurts me to see woman abuse in the name of entertainment.

Edited by -Ace- - 05 September 2012 at 1:46pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpananda29kt25redeye2012Pooja_11nirmalac99Kittya_CullenInduG64FireLordPhoenixlulujjjjAngeloScuroaanyakunatjyoti06

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by kt25

Remember,when her car broke down and when Aman called it wasn't raining and it started raining after they had gone to the temple and started raining badly after they got out of the temple on their way back. She also said that Yash and kids were at the party and may be she did not feel the need to call him then as she did not know that at that point it was going to get bad. May be she thought not to disturb him and the kids at the party. My two cents here..

Then she should have sent an SMS to him that the car broke and that Aman who lived nearby was taking her in his car to the temple,  Normally when the car breaks down people take a cab or an auto - she was doing neither and going with the person who was deliberately flirting with her in front of her husband.  Did she not think of that even once until G3 and Bua questioned her? 

No I say , Aman was her friend since 10 years indicates she knew him very well...if they dont trust their friendship how do they continue being friends like this till today !! As aman was passing on the way...its quite common to share his car with a known person !!! If he wouldn't have passed...she might have thought in a different way !!! 

Edited by cssudha - 05 September 2012 at 1:48pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Kittya_CullenKamliKudinirmalac99lulujjjjFireLordPhoenixAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsjyoti06jikky_84

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Piieananda29nirmalac99Kittya_CullenKamliKudiInduG64FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamslulujjjjAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

No I say , Aman was her friend since 10 years indicates she knew him very well...if they dont trust their friendship how do they continue being friends like this till today !! As aman was passing on the way...its quite common to share his car with a known person !!! If he wouldn't have passed...she might have thought in a different way !!! 

She has not seen Aman for the last 10 years.  They were college buddies and he flirted with her in college too.  But now she is a married woman with 3 kids - no longer single and in college.

Aman was not passing by they spoke on the phone.  She informed him about the car break down and he brought his car specifically to drive her to the temple.

Moreover, she and Aman together decided to openly flirt in front of Yash! 

So I cannot understand why she did not inform her husband or remember the incident.  Was the memory lapse deliberate?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25redeye2012FireLordPhoenixlulujjjjpalbharAngeloScuroaanyakunatjyoti06jikky_84

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index