Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 38)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Then , why not even once she told that n the conversations today that she tried to call him but failed Ouch Also rain started after they came out of temple, so she could have called Yash befor and let him know that the car broke and she is going to temple with Aman Confused
How come the cell service worked when she and Aman connected?? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurosia221InduG64lulujjjj

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

[
But now in a very rude or violent manner Ouch Don't you think his reaction should have been more violent if he thought its Aman who is responsible for all these Ouch

HMM it could be because Aman is a outsider thats why he didn't get all violent on Aman.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjjikky_84

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
@ Jyoti :

Excellent take... That makes so much sense.. Trust on you to give us a plausible explanation and u never dissappoint us...Smile

Only one thing then why did Yash break Arpita's pictures ???? In that case...if he is suffering from inf complex and only with Arpita he felt superior...its all the more reason that he holds onto her memories... Confused

Edited by sia221 - 05 September 2012 at 1:14pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjj

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HiMyname21

I think Aman Driver Returned the Aarti Dress.. It Was told by Aman..Jyoti Ji

And One more thing is Ansh Fell Down Very Next day of the Rainy Night...So That Time Aman Went On his Business Trip, When He Was Back to Mumbai, He Sent Aarti Dress With his Driver..

So IDont Think These MAy be the Reasons for Yash Anger...Jyoti ji...I hope I am not Wrong... I just Watched the episode Again...and I found it...
I need to watch that part again but even then it all comes down to Yash's failure as a father too if Ansh falls down in his presense .. isn't it ?? Ouch...he feels mayb  Aman or some other guy would  hv saved Ansh .. its just that I feel  he lost his confidence  after realising that mayb Aman's company brings more joy and happiness in Aarti's life than his own boring company which only gaver pain to Aarti  ...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221InduG64FireLordPhoenix

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Lets start from  beginning

Yash says Hadsa happened ... Yash also  said " I could not be a good father , good son , good human ... "

Now lets compare it with Ansh ka accident of falling down from jhula which Aarti says is the main reason her mind got diverted and she could not tell about the night fiasco to Yash Ouch...

Ansh falling from Jhula is a hadsa.. right ?? .. So Yash could b talking about this hadsa mayb in his sleep Smile... Mayb when this hadsa was happening ,Aman came that time to return Aarti's dress to Yash and he saw Ansh falling from jhula and went on to save Ansh Wink... So what Yash sees .. first Aman saves his wife in last rainy night .. then he saves Ansh from falling ... He gets like house on fire with Aarti ... he has a competing spirit .. he understands Aarti well .. knows her well .. in short Aman has all qualities of a better husband , life partner and a father compared to him Ouch

This explains why last week he lies on his mother's lap and says he is not a good father , good human , good brother and almost spills out good husband ...

In short  Yash feels like a looser in front of Aman because  even though he wins a table tennis match with Aman after getting hurt , but still he cannot protect his wife and son in times of crisis Ouch...Yash could not even show his superman image to his son by winning in a simple dahi handi competition ... Aarti calls him uncle jokingly while Aman is the cool dude who matches upto Aarti in every way Ouch... All this I m saying from Yash's POV Smile

When Yash was with Arpita ,  He was the Lord and Master of Arpita  since he always used to lead Arpita everywhere from making her wear western outfit to taking her to a pub .. He was superior there ... But with Aarti ,its the opposite ,  We see Aarti throwing challenges on Yash from dahi handi event to table tennis .. Also Aarti herself was willing to wear western outfit and go with him to the pub .. Aarti is superior to him in every way and he is not able to match up to her  ... He feels incompitent  and with Aman's arrival ,  he feels further insecure Ouch...

Gayatri's babysitting is not helping him either since he wants to b Aarti's superhero but Aman turned out to b the superhero in Mumbai by protecting Aarti in rain and mayb saving Ansh too ...Ouch

Yes Yash is suffering from inferiority complex... Smile... He feels Aman is a better match for Aarti and Ansh than him Ouch

Fact that Aarti never came with an explanation of last night fiasco on her own , made matters worse for Yash since he feels she is with him only to do a favour on his family and kids  and thats why before storming out of beach house , he joins his hand to Aarti and says no need to do any more favour to my family ... Ouch...He says Aarti gave him dhoka because for him Aarti's ILU on beach which he took seriously looks like a dhoka now reason why he keeps remembering it in his flashes  because he feels all that ILU and Mumbai moments were Aarti's favour  on him when in reality mayb she is genuinely more happy in Aman's company Ouch...

I wont b surprised if Yash even feels that Aarti dint go to the temple but went to meet Aman  because she needed a companion .. she needed a partner with whom  she can share her emotions ...He dint doubt her character but its his inferiority complex which makes him  feel that Aman is a better match for Aarti and Ansh than him and so whatever Aarti is doing for me and my family is just her favour to fulfill the promises of this punarvivah whereas he wanted to b her hero in Mumbai but failed in it Smile

Chalo case solved

Yash needs to say it all loud and Aarti needs to sing this song for him "Tu mera hero .. tu mera dilbar " LOLLOL

@Jyo:  the best  ever explanation for  Aarya MU. I love it Jyo!!!Heart. The last bit was hillarious.. or she can sing 'Tu mera tu mera tu mera tu mera tu mera hero no.1
Tu mera tu mera tu mera tu mera tu mera hero no.1'LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixlulujjjjjyoti06

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Jyoti Thats a wonderful take even i dont think Ysh is doubting her character in any way else he would have reacted very badly when he saw Aarti and Aman come in together it seems to be Aarti and his inefficiency na alone who is the basis for his anger.

Edited by phal - 05 September 2012 at 1:18pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurosia221InduG64lulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
@ Jyo,

I am saying that Yash is not exactly competing with Aman. Yes, he felt a bit uncomfortable or may be cam to his actual self before Arpita died when both Aman and Arati were there. 

But, why, should he feel inferior to him? Ouch Not evne once Arati praised Aman?and also in the table tennis match he beated Aman, so Yash should be feeling superior and not inferior to Aman in all these circumstances, also Arati was all happy when Yash won. So he didn't feel any inferiority to Aman.

But he might have felt cheated the next day thinking Arati hid to him the fact that she was with Aman, and usually people hid things when they do something wrong and hence he thought everything wrong Ouch

Didn't Vidhi even misunderstood Arati just because she hid about Aman to her, so its natural to feel cheated when some one hid something from you and this feeling just intesified in yash because he has started to feel something for Arati.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Piieredeye2012HeartEmWatsonkriti07Pearl_27Eva JQlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221InduG64FireLordPhoenixjyoti06anonee

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Then , why not even once she told that n the conversations today that she tried to call him but failed Ouch Also rain started after they came out of temple, so she could have called Yash befor and let him know that the car broke and she is going to temple with Aman Confused
How come the cell service worked when she and Aman connected?? 

Remember,when her car broke down and when Aman called it wasn't raining and it started raining after they had gone to the temple and started raining badly after they got out of the temple on their way back. She also said that Yash and kids were at the party and may be she did not feel the need to call him then as she did not know that at that point it was going to get bad. May be she thought not to disturb him and the kids at the party. My two cents here..

Edited by kt25 - 05 September 2012 at 1:18pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonredeye2012KamliKudiKittya_Cullenkriti07Pearl_27Eva JQsia221SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixlulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index