5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 37)

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

@ Jyo

I don't think this is the reason  Ouch

Because when he saw Aman yesterday, he was not angry at him. He is angry at Arati and more than that to himself, because he trusted her Ouch . Yes, there is more reason to his anger and that is because of his budding feelings to Arati and not just a mere jealousy because what Yahs feels to Arati cannot be termed even just as LOVE, but its a mixture of complex emotions.

Yash also told Aman to leave... Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjanonee

Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I think Aman Driver Returned the Aarti Dress.. It Was told by Aman..Jyoti Ji

And One more thing is Ansh Fell Down Very Next day of the Rainy Night...So That Time Aman Went On his Business Trip, When He Was Back to Mumbai, He Sent Aarti Dress With his Driver..

So IDont Think These MAy be the Reasons for Yash Anger...Jyoti ji...I hope I am not Wrong... I just Watched the episode Again...and I found it...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Eva JQPearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

Originally posted by jikky_84

@ Jyo

I don't think this is the reason  Ouch

Because when he saw Aman yesterday, he was not angry at him. He is angry at Arati and more than that to himself, because he trusted her Ouch . Yes, there is more reason to his anger and that is because of his budding feelings to Arati and not just a mere jealousy because what Yahs feels to Arati cannot be termed even just as LOVE, but its a mixture of complex emotions.

Yash also told Aman to leave... Confused

But now in a very rude or violent manner Ouch Don't you think his reaction should have been more violent if he thought its Aman who is responsible for all these Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06anonee

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

@Veena: Welcome to the IF-Dazzler status.

@bbbccc/Veena :  congrats !!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
@ Veena,

Congrats for the colour change Tongue

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Thnks Angel will try to write again once this track gets over but am little furstrated and thats when i can write nything so once things are fine guess the RM team will do the honors

Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjjikky_84

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Watched the episode and then came here...Clicked a few random pages just now, and I'm quite surprised at all the anger I'm seeing here and out on the main forum!

Oh well, I'm hoping things settle down more by the time I come back. Maybe I shouldn't expect that to happen, though...I don't know.

Personally, I didn't feel up-in-arms about the episode at all - besides wanting to kill Maya, but I do like how the creatives are taking the opportunity to bring up that man-woman friendship/relationship issue through her comments. I expected this. There are all sorts of people out there in the world, and not everyone is as "open-minded" or "progressive" as we would ideally like them to be. Fact of life. And I think that's the point of showing the Scindias like this...There has to be a change in the character graphs, but that won't happen so quickly.

What I didn't expect was Gayatri's willingness to listen to what Aarti had to say - and the part of the precap that I saw surprised me even more, since it didn't look like Gayatri was angry at that point. I need to watch the episode again later, but that was my initial response to one aspect of the episode that caught my attention.

And there was plenty of silver lining in the tiny nuances. Aman and Aarti's identical reactions to Bua's accusation about their relationship, for example. That was superbly done! And as always, the way Kratika's face changed, conveying a myriad shades of emotion, as Bua tried to paint Aarti out to be a sex-starved woman was superlative. Nuanced acting at its BEST.

Aside: Those pics of Kratika and Ranbir are cute! I love that Kratika's wearing that rain flashback sari! She looks so, so beautiful as it is, and then her smile just radiates happiness. Maybe this cameo by Ranbir won't be too bad. Reserving judgement as always.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaPiieredeye2012ananda29kt25HeartEmWatsonkriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiKittya_Cullennirmalac99Eva JQFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjsia221InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84anonee

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

@Jyo I loved everything you said ...it was fabulous...awesome but what about that rain flashback.
Rain incident triggered this final realisation in him that he is incompetent Ouch... he believes Aarti went to meet Aman with an excuse of temple  because he is a boring man lost in Arpita thoughts whereas Aman is someone who can make her happy .. he is not able to do that when  he wants to ... Ouch..Yash tried to b a hero in Aarti's eyes but Aman took the cake ... simple ... he is not doubting Aarti's character but he feels Aarti finds real happiness in Aman's company

@Asha : Thats my point too .. why will he be angry on Aman ?? Its his mistake if he is not able to compete wiith a Aman ... thats how he thinks ... and he is angry on Aarti because he feels she is faking this all patni and bahu act to do a favour on his family by supressing her own dreams and desires which he does not want  since he is beginning to think about Aarti's happiness and dont want her to supress her dreams because of her punarvivah responsibilities Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

PiieHeartEmWatsonkriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99Eva JQlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221InduG64FireLordPhoenixjikky_84

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index