Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 35)

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

@Asha, don;t go and rewatch. I was just kidding with dress ripped.. I meant there was no foreplay that is visible on dress, so why mad at just seeing a dressOuch
I haven;t seen episode myself so just going by updates so far...

I didn't go to re wtach if the dress was ripped LOL LOL but to see the missing dialogue where Aman told that Yash was angry before he saw the dress LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurosia221InduG64lulujjjjLoveforlifeanonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

Originally posted by Pearl_27

ROFL
Originally posted by anonee

So Yash spends the night in his friends house.

Does anyone know whether his friend was male or female?  If female was she single?

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Didn't they go to kids bday party?
True, but the kids Mom could be single - divorcee or widow

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64AngeloScurolulujjjjLoveforlife

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

That is the point...she could have called Yash and told him abt the car??? or in the whole night tell him that she is stuck in the rain...?? I m hoping that CVs have thought of it...otherwise its a very silly mistake...Confused
[/QUOTE]

I think she didn't want to spoil kids fun by telling that to Yash.
[/QUOTE]

Could be.. but she could have called Yash and told that she is stuck coz of the heavy rains but safe in Aman's house..Confused 

Now I know its too much going into things...its drama after all.. where logic is rare..but this unending drag of the track is making me miserable...LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjanonee

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Lets start from  beginning

Yash says Hadsa happened ... Yash also  said " I could not be a good father , good son , good human ... "

Now lets compare it with Ansh ka accident of falling down from jhula which Aarti says is the main reason her mind got diverted and she could not tell about the night fiasco to Yash Ouch...

Ansh falling from Jhula is a hadsa.. right ?? .. So Yash could b talking about this hadsa mayb in his sleep Smile... Mayb when this hadsa was happening ,Aman came that time to return Aarti's dress to Yash and he saw Ansh falling from jhula and went on to save Ansh Wink... So what Yash sees .. first Aman saves his wife in last rainy night .. then he saves Ansh from falling ... He gets like house on fire with Aarti ... he has a competing spirit .. he understands Aarti well .. knows her well .. in short Aman has all qualities of a better husband , life partner and a father compared to him Ouch

This explains why last week he lies on his mother's lap and says he is not a good father , good human , good brother and almost spills out good husband ...

In short  Yash feels like a looser in front of Aman because  even though he wins a table tennis match with Aman after getting hurt , but still he cannot protect his wife and son in times of crisis Ouch...Yash could not even show his superman image to his son by winning in a simple dahi handi competition ... Aarti calls him uncle jokingly while Aman is the cool dude who matches upto Aarti in every way Ouch... All this I m saying from Yash's POV Smile

When Yash was with Arpita ,  He was the Lord and Master of Arpita  since he always used to lead Arpita everywhere from making her wear western outfit to taking her to a pub .. He was superior there ... But with Aarti ,its the opposite ,  We see Aarti throwing challenges on Yash from dahi handi event to table tennis .. Also Aarti herself was willing to wear western outfit and go with him to the pub .. Aarti is superior to him in every way and he is not able to match up to her  ... He feels incompitent  and with Aman's arrival ,  he feels further insecure Ouch...

Gayatri's babysitting is not helping him either since he wants to b Aarti's superhero but Aman turned out to b the superhero in Mumbai by protecting Aarti in rain and mayb saving Ansh too ...Ouch

Yes Yash is suffering from inferiority complex... Smile... He feels Aman is a better match for Aarti and Ansh than him Ouch

Fact that Aarti never came with an explanation of last night fiasco on her own , made matters worse for Yash since he feels she is with him only to do a favour on his family and kids  and thats why before storming out of beach house , he joins his hand to Aarti and says no need to do any more favour to my family ... Ouch...He says Aarti gave him dhoka because for him Aarti's ILU on beach which he took seriously looks like a dhoka now reason why he keeps remembering it in his flashes  because he feels all that ILU and Mumbai moments were Aarti's favour  on him when in reality mayb she is genuinely more happy in Aman's company Ouch...

I wont b surprised if Yash even feels that Aarti dint go to the temple but went to meet Aman  because she needed a companion .. she needed a partner with whom  she can share her emotions ...He dint doubt her character but its his inferiority complex which makes him  feel that Aman is a better match for Aarti and Ansh than him and so whatever Aarti is doing for me and my family is just her favour to fulfill the promises of this punarvivah whereas he wanted to b her hero in Mumbai but failed in it Smile

Chalo case solved

Yash needs to say it all loud and Aarti needs to sing this song for him "Tu mera hero .. tu mera dilbar " LOLLOL

Edited by jyoti06 - 05 September 2012 at 12:58pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaPiiePooja_11HeartEmWatsonananda29kt25-Deepzz-priya_drizzleskriti07Eva JQKittya_CullenKamliKudinirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64cssudhasia221SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyjikky_84

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
@Anonee I am loving it!!!!

@Jyo I am an impatient viewer so please make it fast.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhalulujjjjanonee

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

Originally posted by Eva JQ

I hope they will not ask her to sign a divorce paper... Bua is dying to see Aarti to become a divorcee again. I hate her..Her concern to her parivaar is really fake and a complete drama.

Then arti will sign but yash will not..It'l be the opposite the other way round this time..,and arti would be surprised alsomwill ask why yash refuses to do so since he hate her and is not willing to listen... Wink

I dont want him to break down and cry.Cry. You know his emotion is like a 5 year old boyTongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhalulujjjjTilashini

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

@Anonee I am loving it!!!!

Me too!!Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64cssudhalulujjjj

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by phal

As usual back with the RM article this time i contributed the article thanks to my IF friends again for all the insights i quoted Indu becoz i liked her take the other day -

Lovely article.Thumbs Up I hope you do a follow up on this one after this track ends.Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Eva JQkriti07SamanalyseInduG64cssudhalulujjjjjyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index