Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 34)

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
ROFL
Originally posted by anonee

So Yash spends the night in his friends house.

Does anyone know whether his friend was male or female?  If female was she single?

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonEva JQKittya_Cullensia221lulujjjjAngeloScuroTilashinianonee

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
As usual back with the RM article this time i contributed the article thanks to my IF friends again for all the insights i quoted Indu becoz i liked her take the other day -

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29kt25Pooja_11-Deepzz-Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjsia221AngeloScuro

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

ROFL

Does anyone know whether his friend was male or female?  If female was she single?

Didn't they go to kids bday party?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQAngeloScurolulujjjjanonee

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
K out of all the 3 weeks I had few points to appreciate CV's !!!

1. Main point was in the process yash was totally out of Arpita's obsession !! No more Arpita now !!!

2. Yash started feeling for Aarti !!!

3. Leading things to worst , showing out the characters insecurities, emotions , making them to realize ( yet yash to realize ) and improving their relationship !!

Edited by cssudha - 05 September 2012 at 12:53pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11HeartEmWatsonkt25nirmalac99Eva JQKittya_Cullensia221AngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjjjyoti06anonee

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Originally posted by sia221

Originally posted by jikky_84

Why Arati not even once the whole night didn't call Yash and tell that the car broke down and she is with Aman? Yash might not have called because she was not alone, she went with the driver in the car, so why should Yash think that she would be in any trouble?

That is the point...she could have called Yash and told him abt the car??? or in the whole night tell him that she is stuck in the rain...?? I m hoping that CVs have thought of it...otherwise its a very silly mistake...Confused

I think she didn't want to spoil kids fun by telling that to Yash.

Then, that is not the way, she should have told him after she met Aman that the car broke and incidentally she met Aman and she is fine, I don't think Yash would have raised any objection in being with Aman Ouch 

The problem is, when a person thinks that you hid something from them, then all the doubts and misunderstandings come Ouch and that is what exactly happened here. Especially he saw that Arati was all fine in the morning, so he might have thought that she went to meet Aman with out telling him Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11kt25redeye2012Kittya_CullenEva JQkriti07AngeloScurosia221lulujjjjjyoti06anonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

ROFL

@Pearl - I am trying to give the CVs a way out - so now both Mr Attitude and Mrs Flirt will have to go thro agnipariksha

HeartEmWatsonkriti07Pearl_27Eva JQAngeloScurosia221InduG64lulujjjjLoveforlife

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alamelu

True, but here Arti did not lie, she just did not get to tell about the night because of ansh.  That is it.  So you suddenly start doubting someone just because they did not tell what happened. Should Yash's first question not have been, "Artiji what happened was everything okay, Aman's driver brought your clothes back  Did the rain cause any problem."  He could have also checked with the driver that the car actually got broken down. Instead of making his own conclusions.  He claimed earlier that there is trust between them, then how come. Also he has seen her with the kids, how much effort she put in to get palak to start talking to her, they why would she jeopardize all this? Does he really think the mother of the kids, Artiji, would stoop so low?

I still think he is mad at himself for falling for her, hence his defence mechanism to yell at her and kick her out of his life.  Just my small take

@Alamelu:  You're right Aarti did not lie, but Yash thought her as a cheater  because of his blind jealousy.. Yash is not like this before. Before  their Mumbai trip Yash was such a concern husband. He always ask Aarti things that really bothering her..He'd be so restless when Aarti did not want to share it with him. He knew Bua and gayatri would love to create problems with Aarti and he was quite protective to Aarti.  But in Mumbai, when things were getting easy for them, when everything was so happy between Aarya and the kids, Yash  did not expect another problem would wait for them.  This problem is one of Aarti past, Aman.. her best friend!Tongue

Yash doesn't know about Aarti past. Looking how serious and so darn jealous he is when Aman said he'd make an effort to see Aarti before her Punar Vivah shows how insecure Yash is. This is steam out from not only from his jealousy but also for his part which is not knowing  about Aarti past. He doesn't know how many men are willing to take his place and he doesnt even know how popular his wife was.. That really makes him really angry!

Edited by Eva JQ - 05 September 2012 at 12:53pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonananda29Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweety

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

A woman didn't come home one night. The next morning
she told her husband that she had slept over at a
friend's house. The man called his wife's 10 best
friends. None of them knew anything about it.

A man didn't come home one night. The next morning he
told his wife that he had slept over at a friend's
house. The woman called her husband's 10 best friends.
Eight confirmed that he had slept over, and two said he was still there

redeye2012Kittya_CullenEva JQSamanalysesia221InduG64lulujjjjLoveforlifeanonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index