Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 33)

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Ok matter solved case cleared .. wait for mera another round of explanation for which half credit goes to Deeps since we r doing brainstorming session in FB ./.

wait for my post LOLLOL
Jyoti we will wait, just don't make us wait like CVsConfused forever..

@Z and Pearl, thanks..

No Pearl we just talk here, sometimes more than often and when color changes then it makes you realize how muchEmbarrassed

I am IF for two years, previously I would put like 10 post a week on my favorite serial but now you guys are just great and easy to talk to, and conversing here is more like healing when too excited or madBig smile Which I am always, specially after episode finishesConfused

Edited by bbbccc - 05 September 2012 at 12:46pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonEva JQKittya_CullenPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurosia221lulujjjjjyoti06Tilashini

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia221

Originally posted by jikky_84

Why Arati not even once the whole night didn't call Yash and tell that the car broke down and she is with Aman? Yash might not have called because she was not alone, she went with the driver in the car, so why should Yash think that she would be in any trouble?

That is the point...she could have called Yash and told him abt the car??? or in the whole night tell him that she is stuck in the rain...?? I m hoping that CVs have thought of it...otherwise its a very silly mistake...Confused

I think she didn't want to spoil kids fun by telling that to Yash.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221anoneejikky_84

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
So Yash spends the night in his friends house.

Does anyone know whether his friend was male or female?  If female was she single?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SHeartEmWatsonredeye2012Pooja_11Pearl_27Eva JQKittya_Cullensia221SamanalyseAngeloScuroaanyakunatlulujjjj

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
@Asha, don;t go and rewatch. I was just kidding with dress ripped.. I meant there was no foreplay that is visible on dress, so why mad at just seeing a dressOuch
I haven;t seen episode myself so just going by updates so far...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQKittya_Cullensia221lulujjjjAngeloScuro

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
@Veena: Welcome to the IF-Dazzler status.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEva JQlulujjjj

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia221

Originally posted by jikky_84

Why Arati not even once the whole night didn't call Yash and tell that the car broke down and she is with Aman? Yash might not have called because she was not alone, she went with the driver in the car, so why should Yash think that she would be in any trouble?

That is the point...she could have called Yash and told him abt the car??? or in the whole night tell him that she is stuck in the rain...?? I m hoping that CVs have thought of it...otherwise its a very silly mistake...Confused

I think she didn't call because in yesterday's episode she told that Yash didn' t know eher she was and with whom she was that nightOuch, so that means she didn't let him know Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Pearl_27AngeloScurosia221lulujjjj

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Ok DCians..gtg..join you guys tomorrow..good night!! And Jyoti I wana rest my brain without any thoughts cuz I'm sick to screwing my brain for 2weeks LOLhopefully il rest and relax the time I read your review tomorrow since you guys had sort out the problem...all the best!! :)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221lulujjjjjyoti06

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Yash lost pehli biwi arpi in fire...ab will he lose mushkil se meili doosri biwi too in fire...Yashudas ki kya kismat hai ROFL

I like all of Yash's new nick names " Sadoo" and now "Yashudas" LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQAngeloScurosia221lulujjjj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index