Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 32)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

Originally posted by bbbccc

Pearl, the whole Yash drama got me so excited that it took me to another levelTongue

It is taking my anger to another level now...I just hope that Mr.Attitude's regret start in friday's precap..Angry...Anyways...you didn't even realized it,Do you.
And what do you suggest that Bua do with Mrs. Flirt?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurosia221Zetterlulujjjj

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

@Pearl: The other driver may have arrived home by then. That is Yash's driver who would  have told him that Arti is with Aman now. But this still does not answer your question.

Thanks for tryingBig smile.Angel

...Aman and Aarthi were in Aman's house and Yash and kids were in someother place...Aarthi reached home before Yash..Yash was all fine ..on that day and the next day..he became a monster and Aman's driver came to return Aarthi dress Yash was already angry...Why

redeye2012bbbcccEva JQSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221Zetterlulujjjj

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplyserene

Someone please put a knife to Yash's throat and demand him the reason behind his madness
@Angeldark - are you sending your flying cat to do the job?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29bbbcccEva JQKittya_Cullensia221lulujjjjSamanalyse

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jikky_84

Another thought, maybe the birthday place they were stuck was near Aman's. And Yash saw them comingor going in car at that hour of night???

Veena, I don't think so, because Arati told she gave prasad to Yash in the morning and he had it, so he was fine till then and he became angry after he saw Arati's dress Ouch
Thanks Asha, haven't seen so making assumptions, like YashWink, did he saw the dress ripped or something, can;t even say lipstick mark since it should be on shirt na..

But on serious note, I thought Aman said he was already mad when he came with dressOuch

@ bold, I didn't see such a dialogue, may be I missed it as I watch it on net Ouch

Why should dress be ripped? Ouch 

The whole point is Yash thought Arati went to temple with driver and in the morning he got a different story which Arati should have told him before.

From Yah's POV, Arati hid something big from him like her being with someone else for whatever reason is wrong and in a way a LIE.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012bbbcccEva JQSamanalysesia221lulujjjj

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
What more is left of that "Uss Raat"?? It seems that Arti has revealed every single detail up to the last second. I must say that Arti was convincing enough to everyone except that neech Bua. This same woman who takes God's name every minute thinks such cheap thoughtsAngry I am really liking the missile blasting cat posted by @Angel. She deserves that head on.

I thought Aman ran after Yash to try and explain to him but he came back just in time to finish Arti's story??Confused I liked the way how respectful he was to Gayathri and she returned the same favor to him by asking him to leave them in a polite/respectful manner. I have to commend Gayathri that at least she had the decency to ask Aman to leave before she questioned Arti's character but this disgusting Bua had to show her lowly thoughts and behavior in front of a stranger. Did you guys notice that she was sizing Aman up and might I say literally ogling him?

I seriously don't want Yash to doubt her but all circumstances point to him doubting her. At this point, I will take any response from Yash because this track has been dragged way too long. I thought Kareena was about to be a part of the show promoting her film and now I am reading Ranbir is going to shoot with the cast of all Zee tv shows. So, they couldn't get Kareena's dates and going with Ranbir??

What kind of Agni pariksha are they talking about? This is ridiculous. I want @Jyoti's post from yesterday take effect where Arti stands up for herself and for once Yash should go after her, apologize and then promise that he would never ever let her down again and beg for her forgiveness for all the havoc that he had wreaked in her life, kids' lives and everyones lives in the family.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpHeartEmWatsonananda29redeye2012Pooja_11nirmalac99Kittya_CullenPearl_27Eva JQSamanalysesia221lulujjjjjyoti06

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by simplyserene

Someone please put a knife to Yash's throat and demand him the reason behind his madness
@Angeldark - are you sending your flying cat to do the job?

No commentsLOL

bbbcccEva JQPearl_27Kittya_Cullensia221lulujjjjSamanalyseanonee

Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Now I feel Mittals are Fooled us by Saying Yash will regret Soon...May be their Soon is not Yet Came...After 2 to 3 weeks they Show Yash Regret thing I think...How Come you People Will Do like this...

But My one and Only Humble Request to Mittal and CVs is You People Must Show The Pain and Humiliation that Aarti Now undergoing...Yash Also Need feel the Same...I want to See That...That time I dont Miss One Episode if Bua is in the Screen Also...

Plz CVs Do this Eagerly waiting to see that...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SHeartEmWatsonkt25Pearl_27Eva JQbbbcccKittya_Cullensia221FireLordPhoenixlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroanonee

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Why Arati not even once the whole night didn't call Yash and tell that the car broke down and she is with Aman? Yash might not have called because she was not alone, she went with the driver in the car, so why should Yash think that she would be in any trouble?

That is the point...she could have called Yash and told him abt the car??? or in the whole night tell him that she is stuck in the rain...?? I m hoping that CVs have thought of it...otherwise its a very silly mistake...Confused

Pooja_11bbbcccEva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjanonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index