Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 31)

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by bbbccc

Another thought, maybe the birthday place they were stuck was near Aman's. And Yash saw them comingor going in car at that hour of night???

Veena, I don't think so, because Arati told she gave prasad to Yash in the morning and he had it, so he was fine till then and he became angry after he saw Arati's dress Ouch
Thanks Asha, haven't seen so making assumptions, like YashWink, did he saw the dress ripped or something, can;t even say lipstick mark since it should be on shirt na..

But on serious note, I thought Aman said he was already mad when he came with dressOuch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQPearl_27Samanalysesia221Zettercssudhalulujjjj

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

Originally posted by jikky_84

Another thought, maybe the birthday place they were stuck was near Aman's. And Yash saw them comingor going in car at that hour of night???

Veena, I don't think so, because Arati told she gave prasad to Yash in the morning and he had it, so he was fine till then and he became angry after he saw Arati's dress Ouch

Aman said when my driver reached their house to return that Dress Yash was already angry.

I saw the episode online and I couln't really find that sentence Ouch may be it got edited when they uploaded, because I re watched to make it sure, he told Yash misunderstood after seeing the cloths Ouch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonPooja_11Pearl_27bbbcccEva JQSamanalysesia221Zettercssudhalulujjjj

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Pearl, the whole Yash drama got me so excited that it took me to another levelTongue

It is taking my anger to another level now...I just hope that Mr.Attitude's regret start in friday's precap..Angry...Anyways...you didn't even realized it,Do you.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11bbbcccEva JQkriti07SamanalyseAngeloScurosia221Zettercssudhalulujjjj

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
@Pearl: The other driver may have arrived home by then. That is Yash's driver who would  have told him that Arti is with Aman now. But this still does not answer your question.

Edited by AngelDark - 05 September 2012 at 12:35pm

redeye2012kt25Eva JQPearl_27ZettercssudhalulujjjjSamanalyse

HeartEmWatson Goldie
HeartEmWatson
HeartEmWatson

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I don't think cvs could have come up with a better track to get rid of every single Arpita pic so I have no complains Tongue

Second thing, I really doubt things can get any more worse then they already are. I mean look at it, Yash is already pissed at Aarti, the whole family has lost it's trust on her, her marriage is hanging with support of a single thread. What worse can happen? Things will improve from here on.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Sananda29kt25redeye2012Eva JQkriti07ZettercssudhalulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Ok matter solved case cleared .. wait for mera another round of explanation for which half credit goes to Deeps since we r doing brainstorming session in FB ./.

wait for my post LOLLOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

PiiePooja_11HeartEmWatsonananda29kt25KamliKudibbbcccEva JQZettercssudhalulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221Tilashini

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Originally posted by Pearl_27

Aman said when my driver reached their house to return that Dress Yash was already angry.

So, perhaps - Yash's driver was the first to give info that when the car broke down Aarti had Aman came by and pick her up?  And Aarti had told him nothing about this, including car breakdown.

HeartEmWatsonPearl_27Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221Zetterlulujjjj

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
@Veena: Congratz on becoming an IF- Dazzler Hug

@Jyo: Gonna read it in the AM...Can't wait Wink

EDIT: Okay gonna call it a night...Catch you all 2morrow! 

NITE Smile

Edited by Zetter - 05 September 2012 at 12:38pm

Pooja_11bbbcccEva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurosia221lulujjjj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index