Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 30)

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

Originally posted by bbbccc

Jyoti, read you reason for not making accusations yet..

So he wasn't home either, so either Bhanwari must have told him or he never knew she was out almost whole night.

Now maybe he met someone at the birthday party, some incident happened ther, like someone cribbing his wife having fun with college friend and later running away with him..

Anyways, whatever it is, he should have asked instead of assuming and now why would he think Aarti knows it well to...

So whatever the case, the story is full with loopholes...

is it like this?

Exactly Angel..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221Zetterlulujjjj

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
@Angel You hit the nail with that picture!!

Who told Yash that Aarthi returned home late at night????

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11kt25Kittya_CullenbbbcccEva JQsia221ZetterlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuro

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alamelu

Originally posted by Eva JQ

@Samana:  I love your take.. Now the one and only thing I can relate to Yash anger is one big thing that he hates the most : a lie..whether it is a small lie, a big lie or a white lie.. it is still a lie.. and it will cause damage to a relationship Confused

True, but here Arti did not lie, she just did not get to tell about the night because of ansh.  That is it.  So you suddenly start doubting someone just because they did not tell what happened. Should Yash's first question not have been, "Artiji what happened was everything okay, Aman's driver brought your clothes back  Did the rain cause any problem."  He could have also checked with the driver that the car actually got broken down. Instead of making his own conclusions.  He claimed earlier that there is trust between them, then how come. Also he has seen her with the kids, how much effort she put in to get palak to start talking to her, they why would she jeopardize all this? Does he really think the mother of the kids, Artiji, would stoop so low?

I still think he is mad at himself for falling for her, hence his defence mechanism to yell at her and kick her out of his life.  Just my small take

@ bold, this is exactly where the problem isOuch why should Aman's driver bring Arati's cloths when Arati was supposed to go to temple with her driver.

Why Arati not even once the whole night didn't call Yash and tell that the car broke down and she is with Aman? Yash might not have called because she was not alone, she went with the driver in the car, so why should Yash think that she would be in any trouble?

redeye2012bbbcccEva JQPearl_27Kittya_Cullensia221SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjj

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
@Veena Congratulations for the color change!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjj

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

I think it was last minute, not completely thought off, plot..

Has too many loopholes and their dragging the stupid plot, is not helping them. Its infuriatingAngry

Thats what I dont get.. they were on a right track with the fire fiasco..why was there a need to drag this whole thing ????

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEva JQkriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjj

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Another thought, maybe the birthday place they were stuck was near Aman's. And Yash saw them comingor going in car at that hour of night???

Veena, I don't think so, because Arati told she gave prasad to Yash in the morning and he had it, so he was fine till then and he became angry after he saw Arati's dress Ouch

redeye2012Kittya_CullenbbbcccEva JQkriti07SamanalyseAngeloScurosia221Zetterlulujjjj

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Pearl, the whole Yash drama got me so excited that it took me to another levelTongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQkriti07SamanalyseAngeloScurosia221Zettercssudhalulujjjj

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Another thought, maybe the birthday place they were stuck was near Aman's. And Yash saw them comingor going in car at that hour of night???

Veena, I don't think so, because Arati told she gave prasad to Yash in the morning and he had it, so he was fine till then and he became angry after he saw Arati's dress Ouch

Aman said when my driver reached their house to return that Dress Yash was already angry.

Pooja_11Kittya_CullenbbbcccEva JQSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221Zettercssudhalulujjjj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index