Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 29)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

LOL i know it sounds silly but yeah to see if Aman left marks on  her body.. something like love bites or maybe there is something to show something like ahem thing happen etc etc..Ouch  

Since the pub prediction failed - you have come up with this as your alternate speculation?
LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Pooja_11Eva JQSamanalyseAniSweetyZetterlulujjjj

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I hope they will not ask her to sign a divorce paper... Bua is dying to see Aarti to become a divorcee again. I hate her..Her concern to her parivaar is really fake and a complete drama.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Pooja_11Pearl_27Kittya_Cullensia221ZetterlulujjjjSamanalyse

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
@Sam: That's why I said Bua is a frustrated soul. I should have been more voluble with that statement. Looked as if she wanted to jump on Aman, herself!!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpHeartEmWatsonananda29kt25Eva JQKittya_Cullenkriti07Pearl_27sia221ZetterlulujjjjSamanalyse

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

@Samana:  I love your take.. Now the one and only thing I can relate to Yash anger is one big thing that he hates the most : a lie..whether it is a small lie, a big lie or a white lie.. it is still a lie.. and it will cause damage to a relationship Confused

True, but here Arti did not lie, she just did not get to tell about the night because of ansh.  That is it.  So you suddenly start doubting someone just because they did not tell what happened. Should Yash's first question not have been, "Artiji what happened was everything okay, Aman's driver brought your clothes back  Did the rain cause any problem."  He could have also checked with the driver that the car actually got broken down. Instead of making his own conclusions.  He claimed earlier that there is trust between them, then how come. Also he has seen her with the kids, how much effort she put in to get palak to start talking to her, they why would she jeopardize all this? Does he really think the mother of the kids, Artiji, would stoop so low?

I still think he is mad at himself for falling for her, hence his defence mechanism to yell at her and kick her out of his life.  Just my small take

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Piieredeye2012HeartEmWatsonEva JQkriti07Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjsia221ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06Suchi-

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

I hope they will not ask her to sign a divorce paper... Bua is dying to see Aarti to become a divorcee again. I hate her..Her concern to her parivaar is really fake and a complete drama.

Then arti will sign but yash will not..It'l be the opposite the other way round this time..,and arti would be surprised alsomwill ask why yash refuses to do so since he hate her and is not willing to listen... Wink

Edited by Tilashini - 05 September 2012 at 12:26pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Pooja_11Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterlulujjjj

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

Jyoti, read you reason for not making accusations yet..

So he wasn't home either, so either Bhanwari must have told him or he never knew she was out almost whole night.

Now maybe he met someone at the birthday party, some incident happened ther, like someone cribbing his wife having fun with college friend and later running away with him..

Anyways, whatever it is, he should have asked instead of assuming and now why would he think Aarti knows it well to...

So whatever the case, the story is full with loopholes...

is it like this?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpHeartEmWatsonkt25redeye2012Pearl_27Kittya_CullenbbbcccEva JQaanyakunatsia221SamanalyseAniSweetyZetterlulujjjj

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Another thought, maybe the birthday place they were stuck was near Aman's. And Yash saw them comingor going in car at that hour of night???

Pooja_11Kittya_CullenEva JQSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221Zetterlulujjjj

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

LOL i know it sounds silly but yeah to see if Aman left marks on  her body.. something like love bites or maybe there is something to show something like ahem thing happen etc etc..Ouch  

Since the pub prediction failed - you have come up with this as your alternate speculation?
LOL

LOL nope..  Wink. If they came up with this, definitely Aarti is not pure as she is not a virgin and had already popped out one healthy baby boy years agoLOL.. but who knows this brilliant bua will come out with this idea LOL

Pooja_11Kittya_CullenZetterpalbharlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroanonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index