Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 28)

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

@ Neeri- yes, these episodes I can't atke, not even for them! I will return back with the same zeal after this track, and forget this track as if it never existed! LOL

suppose they come up with even more infuriating stuff after this then? Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221Zetterlulujjjj

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

Good thing Snoopy or the Red Baron never crossed paths with these guys, The Royal Guardsmen would have never made their hit song "Snoopy vs. The Red Baron"

DIE BUA DIE!!!!!!!!AngryAngry Cat Palm treo 650 ScreenSaver

This is  mirror image of the mood that Bua is with respect to Aarti

Edited by anonee - 05 September 2012 at 12:19pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29kt25Kittya_CullenEva JQsia221ZetterlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuro

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jyo and Samana

I am so freaking confused!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQkriti07SamanalyseAniSweetyZetterlulujjjj

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Originally posted by Eva JQ

Originally posted by KinSanj

any predicitons about what agnreepareeksha will aarti have to go through in order to prove her purity!

lets say Medical Check up?Wink.. to prove if the ahem ahem did happen LOL

medical chk up s late Confused How does it help..she is neither a virgin ..and its been more than a week from their Mumbai trip na..How does a 'test' help ? what do they hope to find LOL

LOL i know it sounds silly but yeah to see if Aman left marks on  her body.. something like love bites or maybe there is something to show something like ahem thing happen etc etc..Ouch  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Kittya_CullenZetterlulujjjjSamanalyse

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanyakunat

Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

@ Neeri- yes, these episodes I can't atke, not even for them! I will return back with the same zeal after this track, and forget this track as if it never existed! LOL

suppose they come up with even more infuriating stuff after this then? Tongue

Neeri, nahiii! pls nahiii! don't spill thanda pani on my dreams! I have already given up on this track and waiting for the future track! ab don't tell me thats gonna be worse!LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11aanyakunatAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjj

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
@ Jyo : Fantastic hints !!! I too feel as it was ansh who fell down from jhula there might be some strong reason behind !!!! I'll just wait till yash open's his mouth !!!! But I feel good till now as aarti was not at fault !!! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Pooja_11Kittya_CullenEva JQkriti07ZetterlulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweety

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
@Veena: The point is that Aarti didn't tell him up front so it looked like she was hiding it from him. More than anything I think it was this "deception" that hurt Yash. First of all, why was she with Aman when she was supposed to be at the temple with the driver? Secondly, why was he returning her clothes? Then again, I still don't believe this is the totality of the reason.

@All: About the agnipariksha thing, it sucks but it goes with Aarti's character to a tee. She is always waiting for these dramatic moments to punish herself and prove her love. So maybe while on other shows I feel like they are showing injustice, here I see Aarti's character sort of justifying her own humiliation sometimes. She totally gets a high off of these types of moments.

I don't think this is regressive at all to be honest because it is showing regressive behaviour, but always in a negative light. Why do you think everyone has taken to Aman so much? Because he is being portrayed as a ray of hope in a regressive quagmire.

Also, I finally saw some depth to Bua today. She was totally projecting her own desires onto Aarti. Did you see the look on her face when she saw Aman? Her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. Everyone is basically projecting what they would do on to Aarti and so misunderstanding her, which I find fascinating.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpHeartEmWatsonananda29Pooja_11Eva JQKittya_CullenKamliKudinirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccaanyakunatlulujjjjZettercssudhasia221AngeloScuroAniSweetyjyoti06

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Jyoti, read you reason for not making accusations yet..

So he wasn't home either, so either Bhanwari must have told him or he never knew she was out almost whole night.

Now maybe he met someone at the birthday party, some incident happened ther, like someone cribbing his wife having fun with college friend and later running away with him..

Anyways, whatever it is, he should have asked instead of assuming and now why would he think Aarti knows it well to...

So whatever the case, the story is full with loopholes...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29HeartEmWatsonPooja_11kriti07Pearl_27Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index