Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 27)

HeartEmWatson Goldie
HeartEmWatson
HeartEmWatson

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

Geetha...Its not like that...Yash wont go that much low 

I hope so but with his constant 'bhagwan bhi meri madad nahi kar sakta', I really don't know. Although I won't say he stooped as low as bua cuz unlike bua he does not know the real deal as yet.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11lulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyZettergcluv

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: honestly what do you eat? you are so sharp in such cases ROFL are you sure you aren't one of the creatives just trying to hint us yet maintining that curiosity within us as well ROFL
you post is seriously making me think a lot more than my brain can actually think now ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonPooja_11lulujjjjAngeloScurosia221ZettergcluvTilashini

Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

So Amans Entry Before the Arpita Burnt Fiasco only..So its Now Cool...Still there is a hope that Yash did not Suspected Aarti..Still more to be Revealed...But May be it Again Takes Another week or two...I Expect on Friday they Start of Yash POV...Coz 2marrow Aarti Agnipariksha Is there Na...LOLBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileROFL

I really Feel pity for Aarti...Oh God What G3 Asking in the Precap? What the Hell is Happening Here in PV...This is Not at All Expected in Our unique Show PV...Totally Disgusted and Destroyed...

I Wanna Slap Bua  and I expected it ...But Didnt..Is this is the Way to Behave with Your Bahus G3...So Sad...If you people Dont trust Anyone...Why u People have Done Marriages to your sons...and that tooo Second Marriage..Whats the Need G3? This is the Most Stupid and Idiotic Way of Behaving...

I dont Like these Selfish Family Members...Yukks...Angry

The Most Refreshing part in the Episode is Yeh Dil Music in the BG...A long long Back Ago We get to Hear Daily for once...Thats the Most Beautiful Moment of Aarya...

Again A Filler Episode today...

Now PV has became Another Ramayan...2marrow Aarti Agnipariksha...Get Ready Folks to Watch How this Kaliyug Sita Will be Back from FireLOL...2marroww Must Watch Episode...LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_drizzleskriti07nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAniSweetysia221Zetterjyoti06gcluv

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Sorry guys not much to say about today's episode...Only that boa is on my screen too much and that from what Aarti and Aman told...Yash got his pants in a twist over a BIG OLE MISUNDERSTANDING DeadDeadDead

WE'RE ALL AFRAID IT'S NOTHING NEW. IF YOU'RE ALIVE, YOU'RE FEARFUL.
TO LOVE MEANS TO STAY WHEN EVERY CELL IN YOUR BODY SAYS...RUN!!!

P.S this is the main reason why i think Aarti isn't running, she loves her family despite them putting her through he!! and the precap reinforced that sentiment. 

Please forgive me but this is the first time i'm not in the mood to write a take ShockedOuchCry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonananda29Pooja_11kriti07AlameluSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221lulujjjjjyoti06gcluv

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

@ Neeri- yes, these episodes I can't atke, not even for them! I will return back with the same zeal after this track, and forget this track as if it never existed! LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11kriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurosia221Zetterlulujjjjaanyakunatjyoti06gcluv

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
@jyoti ur third hint Sumtin clicked my mind..maybe yash thinks he is not good enough to take care of the children ansh fell...yash thinks that arti would have thought he is not capable of taking care..etc..and now she is finding a new papa for ansh ..LOL He thinks arti do not trust him and and arti thinks he Woudnt wana trust her...ufff oh D'oh

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Kittya_CullenZetterlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

princess4120 Senior Member
princess4120
princess4120

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

No man is perfect...Even fate was in Lord Rama situation...He suspected his wife for a reason...But here it is seen like yash suspecting...But no and not at all...we just need to wait 1or 2 episodes for yash pov
Lord Ram never suspected her, but being a King is not easy. You have to keep people and their sentiments before their own, he gave his life right away after that to prove it..

i absolutely agree with your comment.. he did what he did to set precedence in society and also to make sure ppl didnt doubt sita mata and say that she only got away with all that because she was a queen.. ram did not for a second doubt his beloved wife.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonPooja_11Kittya_Cullenkriti07bbbcccEva JQSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221Zetterlulujjjjgcluv

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Originally posted by Eva JQ

Originally posted by KinSanj

any predicitons about what agnreepareeksha will aarti have to go through in order to prove her purity!

lets say Medical Check up?Wink.. to prove if the ahem ahem did happen LOL

medical chk up s late Confused How does it help..she is neither a virgin ..and its been more than a week from their Mumbai trip na..How does a 'test' help ? what do they hope to find LOL

SylvaniaLUX...You are so rite...Aarthi cant undergo test...Only yash can help her now
yes it's a bit too late to get a medical checkup...c'mon it's been days now..and in our case it's been weeks LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Kittya_CullenEva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjgcluv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index