India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 25)

HeartEmWatson Goldie
HeartEmWatson
HeartEmWatson

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Yash did doubt Aarti..didn't he say 'ab kuch nai ho sakta' and 'even God can't help him' which means he too believes Aman & Aarti did it Sleepy

Edited by ..Geeta.. - 05 September 2012 at 12:07pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetysia221Zetterlulujjjjgcluv

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

Originally posted by cssudha

One thing was confirmed...they do not  show the same cliche style of dramas !!! Best example was teej fiasco !! So hope yash would not let aarti into pariksha !!! 

And coming to Yash...Yes unless he speaks out we dont get the answer !!! So hope we get the actual reason and Yash POV tomorrow !!
This Tomorrow, will it ever comeOuch

If not tomorrow...day after !!! But we were nearing to the destination !!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQAngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterlulujjjjgcluv

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Is this scene familiar LOL 

Deeps.. OMG!!! I was thinking of the same scene...I love Monica...LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQKittya_Cullenakui1984ZetterlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuro

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

I would like to say, a la Aman, HEY, RELAX! Big smile

We have no proof that this is the reason Yash is angry...none whatsoever! This is all conjecture by Aarti and Aman. I still have a feeling that it something bigger than this. I don't think Yash doubted Aarti's character, but then even if he did, it is a good thing because Aarti can finally treat him like a person and not a god.

See you have to see the situation from Yash's perspective. Aarti said she was going to the mandir and then obviously met Aman...only to have her clothes returned the next day. It really does look like she lied just to meet Aman and left the kids with Yash, which is why he made that sarcastic remark when they left about her not being the only one who cared for the kids. And I think the clincher here is that she didn't get a chance to tell him. If she had told him up front then I think he would have been totally fine, but she didn't and it must have looked like she was hiding it from him.

I think this makes a lot of sense actually because it explains the waves of Yash's anger and madness. I think the real craziness set in when he realised he had given up on his magical connection with Arpita's stuff for Aarti, only to find that she had "cheated" him. And he got more and more aggravated because Aarti was "pretending" not to know what happened when he thought she did it on purpose.

Completely agree with you Samana...couldn't have put it better .

HeartEmWatsonEva JQSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221Zetterlulujjjjgcluvanonee

ananda29 Goldie
ananda29
ananda29

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

Good thing Snoopy or the Red Baron never crossed paths with these guys, The Royal Guardsmen would have never made their hit song "Snoopy vs. The Red Baron"

DIE BUA DIE!!!!!!!!AngryAngry Cat Palm treo 650 ScreenSaver

LOLLOLLOLAgree

Saf 24 where are you... miss your posts today

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQKittya_CullenZetterlulujjjjAngeloScurogcluvshalini28

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Actually We r yet to get Yash's POV and unless I hear it from Yash's mouth that He doubts Aarti's character too , I m not going to throw any accusations on Yash yet Smile

If tomorrow  he too stands with the crowd of Bua and co doubting her character , then thats it , I will go all against Yash but unless I see his POV I will not say a word against Yash right now Smile

Now there r few hints coming from Aman which makes me feel there is something more to the whole Night fiasco ...Ermm

First Hint : Yash is well aware of Aarti went to the temple ,.. in fact Yash only gave his car to Aarti since he took kids to some birthday party which means Aarti dint lie about her temple outing and she dint go out with Aman either ... Her car broke down and she was forced to take lift Smile...

Second Hint : Aarti came home late at 3am but point to b noted here that Yash and kids too could not reach home and stayed back at their friend's house ... So Yash had no idea Aarti came home late ... Next morning Aarti wanted to tell the truth to Yash about last night fiasco but before she could tell , Ansh fell down from jhula which is another point to b  noted  here .. another incident happened with Ansh and  who knows Yash could b upset because of this .. did Ansh fall because of Yash ?? Confused.. Is that the reason Yash feels like a looser ?? ...

Third Hint : Aman says next morning  he sends Aarti's dress to Yash which Aarti left back in his house but that time Yash was already in anger .. he takes her dress and storms out of the house .. so it means even before Yash got Aarti's dress from Aman ,  he was already angry ...Why ?? Did Yash read Aarti's diary before that and so getting Aarti's dress from Aman only added up to his anger  ??Confused... Or did Yash came to know about night fiasco from servants and is angry why Aarti dint tell him ?? Confused

In short is Yash really doubting Aarti's character just because she stayed back for few hours at Aman's house to change her dress or is it the combined anger of night fiasco + diary fiasco + Ansh falling down from jhula + his own realisation that he is falling for Aarti but is not worthy of her ?? ConfusedConfused 

Like I said Yash's POV is very very important to this whole matter because so far Aman and Aarti thinks  Yash is angry because of night fiasco  ...Bua and co thinks Yash is angry because Aarti cheated on him ...But what Yash thinks here ?? ...

Its clear that night fiasco triggered his anger  but in what way ?? Only Yash can clear it Smile

Like I said Aarti and Yash r always attached to each other with a connection of water and fire .. It all comes down to water and fire again ... A rainy night puts doubts in Yash's mind and tomorrow Aarti will hold fire (diya) in her hand to prove her purity ... Will Yash save Aarti from this Agni Pareeksha  just how he saved Aarti from the fire accident in Mumbai at the cost of burning down Arpita ?? Embarrassed

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11HeartEmWatson-Deepzz-Kittya_Cullenkriti07Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99smileymj10bbbcccEva JQlulujjjjZettercssudhaSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221TilashinigcluvKinSanj

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

the only saving grace of the show- aarti's reason of not telling yash was convincing. I am hoping against hope that we get Yash's POV tomorrow, and there is something more to his anger! if Bua crap continues throughout tomorrow's episode, i will give the rest of the epis this week a miss! and watch from next week! and if this agnipariksha track continues next week... well, I will watch the show after this track is over! I can't take this crap anymore. It almost seems like Mittals r not involved anymore and Ekta Kapoor has taken over!

U said it !!! 

Pooja_11Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhalulujjjjgcluv

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Geeta..

Yash did doubt Aarti..didn't he say 'ab kuch nai ho sakta' and 'even God can't help him' which means he too believes Aman & Aarti did it Sleepy

Geetha...Its not like that...Yash wont go that much low 

HeartEmWatsonPooja_11bbbcccEva JQcssudhalulujjjjAngeloScuroZettergcluv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index