India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 24)

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
It's so funny how bua is helping arti indirectly whatever she does or ask arti to do...yash eventually gets attracted to arti..Her actual plans goes down the drain and the positivity part arti gains,the trust or the family and yash...BUA JI KI JAI !! ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQlulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyZettergcluvSuchi-

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
@Samana:  I love your take.. Now the one and only thing I can relate to Yash anger is one big thing that he hates the most : a lie..whether it is a small lie, a big lie or a white lie.. it is still a lie.. and it will cause damage to a relationship Confused

Edited by Eva JQ - 05 September 2012 at 12:03pm

lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221ZettergcluvTilashini

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Originally posted by aanyakunat

Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

the only saving grace of the show- aarti's reason of not telling yash was convincing. I am hoping against hope that we get Yash's POV tomorrow, and there is something more to his anger! if Bua crap continues throughout tomorrow's episode, i will give the rest of the epis this week a miss! and watch from next week! and if this agnipariksha track continues next week... well, I will watch the show after this track is over! I can't take this crap anymore. It almost seems like Mittals r not involved anymore and Ekta Kapoor has taken over!

ria... are even ekta's shows THIS regressive? i'm truly disgusted with the past few episodes... i  really really hope there's more to yash's anger... and he hasn't actually suspected aarti's character... i dont know what to think... Ouch

Sad thing is that all Zee shows r regressive OuchOuchOuchOuch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEva JQSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221Zetterlulujjjjgcluv

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

The epi was so infuriating...Angry

Damn that Bua...somebody tell SP to get her married.. she is one desperate women... the cheap explanation she was giving abt Jawan Ladka and Ladki...looked like she was talking abt her own innate desires...AngryLOL

Is Yash thinking on same lines of Bua??? Show us Yash's POV pls...its high time...

Aman who looked to a self righteous guy in yest epi while confronting Yash.. why kept mum when was being accused...???Angry And his dialogue..saying its not Yash's fault...Koi bhi aisa hi sochega...really??? Is all of the male species so narrow-minded and lowly thinking????is that true??? Confused

On thing I don't get it.. is just why couldn't Aarti  contact Yash when she got stuck so badly??? for that matter even Yash... to know each other's safety ????? Its a very logical thing to do... and would have saved us with all this crap...Confused

Lastly...  Why the hell is Aarti bearing all these insults??? Doesn't she have an ounce of dignity left in her...why cant she just walk away for once...the Agni-pariskha is a big time put off...Angry

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpPiieK__Sbbbcccnirmalac99kriti07Kittya_CullenEva JQZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurokholitalulujjjjjyoti06gcluv

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Originally posted by aanyakunat

Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

the only saving grace of the show- aarti's reason of not telling yash was convincing. I am hoping against hope that we get Yash's POV tomorrow, and there is something more to his anger! if Bua crap continues throughout tomorrow's episode, i will give the rest of the epis this week a miss! and watch from next week! and if this agnipariksha track continues next week... well, I will watch the show after this track is over! I can't take this crap anymore. It almost seems like Mittals r not involved anymore and Ekta Kapoor has taken over!

ria... are even ekta's shows THIS regressive? i'm truly disgusted with the past few episodes... i  really really hope there's more to yash's anger... and he hasn't actually suspected aarti's character... i dont know what to think... Ouch

I know Neeri! I have decided to stop thinking!
But yes, Ekta's shows r worse. A 75 year old Mihir suspected a 65 year old Tulsi of remarrying and having a new girl! It can't get any worse, can it?
So that way PV is still better! at least Yash doesn't know aarti for long, just few mnths. and like u, i aloso like to think when we get his POV ( if we ever get it Angry) , we will be more convinced! But I won't expect it, becoz till now the cvs have only disappointed me in this track!

the one thing I know is that I am too much in love with GC-KS, so for their sake, i am willing to see the show after this track with the same eagerness! LOL But not this track!Ouch

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonkriti07Eva JQKittya_Cullensia221ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurokholitalulujjjjaanyakunatjyoti06gcluv

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
People are so much frustrated to see ussraat kya yogaya yash gussa ki kaaranLOL

Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScurosia221Zetterlulujjjjgcluv

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
any predicitons about what agnreepareeksha will aarti have to go through in order to prove her purity!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjj

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

It's so funny how bua is helping arti indirectly whatever she does or ask arti to do...yash eventually gets attracted to arti..Her actual plans goes down the drain and the positivity part arti gains,the trust or the family and yash...BUA JI KI JAI !! ROFL

Tilasini you are so correct...Yash its right time for him to open his POV...

Pooja_11Eva JQlulujjjjAngeloScuroZettergcluvTilashini

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index