HeartEmWatson Goldie
HeartEmWatson
HeartEmWatson

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

LOL LOL Boa gets loss of memory !!!

Loss of memory is very much needed, her head is full of filth Dead

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27Kittya_Cullensia221cssudhalulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyjikky_84gcluv

Piie Senior Member
Piie
Piie

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

This agnipariksha words makes me irritating.. Why only the female leads in the tellyworld are subjected to this kind of stupidity???????

Yash babu is not a Ram. He was ArpitaDas till yesterday... Ek Patni Vrat nahi kiya na!

Well said my friend!!! Am all 200% agreeable to your say...why is it that womens are always punished for some unreasonable MISUNDERSTANDING caused by IDIOTIC mens???

For heaven sake...we're in the 21st century...in this KALIYUG...neither mens are RAM nor womens are SITA...can anyone cross their heart (both men & women) & say that NOT EVEN ONCE that they looked at the opposite sex and drooled even for a second????

All of us do na??...does that mean that only womens are subjected to AGNIPARIKSHA, though they're 200% faithful to their partners???

THIS AGNIPARIKSHA THINGY IS TOTALLY ABSURD!!!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpkriti07bbbcccKittya_Cullennirmalac99smileymj10Eva JQlulujjjjsia221SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyaanyakunatjyoti06gcluv

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Omg what else could possibly happen? It's really hard to solve this puzzle... Confused 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjgcluv

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
@Samana, so long we have been looking at things from his perspective ..

But lets look from Aarti's perspective once..

Wasn't he already at doors when her clothes came?

I would blame Aarti completely if she couldn't explain or stumble in her explanation, but bottom line is he never asked or gave her chance to explain.

Now what else coud make him have his own perception on whole thing, was Lakhan recording them or something and sending live stream to him..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQkriti07Kittya_Cullensmileymj10lulujjjjsia221aanyakunatSamanalyseAngeloScurogcluv

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Is this scene familiar LOL 

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 05 September 2012 at 11:58am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Sananda29Eva JQkriti07Kittya_Cullensmileymj10lulujjjjsia221SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyjyoti06gcluvKinSanj

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Arti is missing out something that one matter yash is mad about!!! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonbbbcccEva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetycssudhalulujjjjgcluv

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
so now coming to agnipareeksha, which i had a strong feeling would happen since i noticed it yesterday in the episode itself. poor aman is no less than a raavan here. LOL

but i am surprised to see how narrow-minded scindhia family is...! i actually agree with paridhi here, she found em very narrow-minded now we know why!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpK__SHeartEmWatsonkriti07bbbcccKittya_CullenEva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjcssudhasia221aanyakunatSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyjyoti06gcluv

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

the only saving grace of the show- aarti's reason of not telling yash was convincing. I am hoping against hope that we get Yash's POV tomorrow, and there is something more to his anger! if Bua crap continues throughout tomorrow's episode, i will give the rest of the epis this week a miss! and watch from next week! and if this agnipariksha track continues next week... well, I will watch the show after this track is over! I can't take this crap anymore. It almost seems like Mittals r not involved anymore and Ekta Kapoor has taken over!

ria... are even ekta's shows THIS regressive? i'm truly disgusted with the past few episodes... i  really really hope there's more to yash's anger... and he hasn't actually suspected aarti's character... i dont know what to think... Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpHeartEmWatsonredeye2012Pooja_11kriti07Eva JQAngeloScurosia221lulujjjjgcluvSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index