Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06gcluv

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

Originally posted by ..Geeta..

Originally posted by cssudha

Or do she hit her head infront of Ganapati and bleeding !!!
And the temple bells will start ringing... suddenly a flower vase will fly in air & hit bua right on her head Blushing

Love it Geeta LOL.. thrown by Ram Dulare for breaking his heart LOL

LOL LOL Boa gets loss of memory !!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjgcluv

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

okay i don't get why yash would be angry at seeing aarti's clothes? did he too assume that something happened between the two? did he not once think that aarti was home before they arrived..if her clothes were at aman's house then how did aarti come home? ROFL
unless yash thinks that aman was over at his beach house and they did stuff...

on a lighter note, is that why he broke arpita's pics? coz he's pissed off at arpita's bhoot for not keeping an eye on his strawberry while she was alone at home with aman ROFL  (according to yash of course)

@Sanju :  now you are downgrading Arpita's bhoot from a faithful updater ( she always make a random call to Yash hp) to a cctv camera LOL..poor Arpita LOL 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenSamanalyseAngeloScurokholitalulujjjjgcluvKinSanj

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

@anituram thanks yar Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjgcluv

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Originally posted by Samanalyse

I would like to say, a la Aman, HEY, RELAX! Big smile

We have no proof that this is the reason Yash is angry...none whatsoever! This is all conjecture by Aarti and Aman. I still have a feeling that it something bigger than this. I don't think Yash doubted Aarti's character, but then even if he did, it is a good thing because Aarti can finally treat him like a person and not a god.

See you have to see the situation from Yash's perspective. Aarti said she was going to the mandir and then obviously met Aman...only to have her clothes returned the next day. It really does look like she lied just to meet Aman and left the kids with Yash, which is why he made that sarcastic remark when they left about her not being the only one who cared for the kids. And I think the clincher here is that she didn't get a chance to tell him. If she had told him up front then I think he would have been totally fine, but she didn't and it must have looked like she was hiding it from him.

I think this makes a lot of sense actually because it explains the waves of Yash's anger and madness. I think the real craziness set in when he realised he had given up on his magical connection with Arpita's stuff for Aarti, only to find that she had "cheated" him. And he got more and more aggravated because Aarti was "pretending" not to know what happened when he thought she did it on purpose.
sam that is exactly what i was going to say yaar...couldn't agree with you more! I am pretty sure this why yash feels cheated and decided to come back home...on that day itself!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbccckriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjjjyoti06gcluv

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I agree with Samana comment..But still yash character is not that we think off...As Gurmeet said in starting of this serial...Totally Different...that too suspecting i dont even think like that..Something big yes...According to yash falling in love once again itself a big injustice to him...Everything revolving round tells that what yash feels for aarthi and how he is going to realize

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27AngeloScurolulujjjjgcluv

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Originally posted by Eva JQ

Originally posted by KinSanj

okay i don't get why yash would be angry at seeing aarti's clothes? did he too assume that something happened between the two? did he not once think that aarti was home before they arrived..if her clothes were at aman's house then how did aarti come home? ROFL
unless yash thinks that aman was over at his beach house and they did stuff...

on a lighter note, is that why he broke arpita's pics? coz he's pissed off at arpita's bhoot for not keeping an eye on his strawberry while she was alone at home with aman ROFL  (according to yash of course)

@Sanju :  now you are downgrading Arpita's bhoot from a faithful updater ( she always make a random call to Yash hp) to a cctv camera LOL..poor Arpita LOL 
hahaha..no just think about it...arpita didn't update him on this aman aarti kaand either ROFL so he's angry at her and ended up breaking those photos...arpita's photos are no less than a camera i tell ya ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SbbbcccEva JQPearl_27Kittya_CullenlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06gcluv

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

the only saving grace of the show- aarti's reason of not telling yash was convincing. I am hoping against hope that we get Yash's POV tomorrow, and there is something more to his anger! if Bua crap continues throughout tomorrow's episode, i will give the rest of the epis this week a miss! and watch from next week! and if this agnipariksha track continues next week... well, I will watch the show after this track is over! I can't take this crap anymore. It almost seems like Mittals r not involved anymore and Ekta Kapoor has taken over!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonredeye2012nirmalac99Kittya_Cullenkriti07Pearl_27Eva JQbbbcccaanyakunatsia221SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetykholitalulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84gcluv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index