India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 18)

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
No man is perfect...Even fate was in Lord Rama situation...He suspected his wife for a reason...But here it is seen like yash suspecting...But no and not at all...we just need to wait 1or 2 episodes for yash pov

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Eva JQkriti07cssudhalulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurogcluv

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Yash stops her or not, I don;t care at all about himAngry He is a loserOuch and deserve some pain for all the pain he caused her..

I hope Aman, shake her well and teach her self respect, show her the old Aarti who he admired and respected...

He ask her to move back and think before act this time, be a real friend Aman once please...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpK__SHeartEmWatsonananda29kt25redeye2012kriti07Kittya_CullenEva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroaanyakunatcssudhalulujjjjgcluvSuchi-

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

i'm sick and tired of seeing Aarti being abused and humiliated again and again by the OTT Scindias! the whole lot of them especially one Mr. Yash Scindia needs to crawl on their knees and beg for forgiveness from Aarti!! AngryAngryAngry and she needs to just leave that house forever taking the kids with her... why would any mother want her children to grow up in THAT house with THAT family! Angry i cannot watch this show anymore unless i see Aarti growing a spine against those Scindias... and not cry and beg in front of them! Ouch 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpHeartEmWatsonkt25redeye2012kriti07bbbcccEva JQKittya_CullenlulujjjjDMKJ_VBSamanalyseAngeloScurogcluvSuchi-

HeartEmWatson Goldie
HeartEmWatson
HeartEmWatson

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

Or do she hit her head infront of Ganapati and bleeding !!!
And the temple bells will start ringing... suddenly a flower vase will fly in air & hit bua right on her head Blushing

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpK__SApoorvaFankt25Kittya_CullenEva JQbbbccckriti07ninandlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetygcluvSuchi-

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Its Hightime..CV need to wakeup yash...I feel when aarthi decided to do agnipariksha in term of doing something he will speak up

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFankt25redeye2012bbbccckriti07lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurogcluv

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

today bhua disgusted me...she really proved how much of a gandi soch she carries! Hate her to the core!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonkt25kriti07Kittya_CullenbbbccclulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurogcluv

ApoorvaFan Goldie
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Jyothi, I agree with you. Yash will stop her at the nick of the moment from any pariksha...  Typical telly world formula

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25kriti07SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjjgcluv

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Originally posted by anituram

No man is perfect...Even fate was in Lord Rama situation...He suspected his wife for a reason...But here it is seen like yash suspecting...But no and not at all...we just need to wait 1or 2 episodes for yash pov
Lord Ram never suspected her, but being a King is not easy. You have to keep people and their sentiments before their own, he gave his life right away after that to prove it..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SEva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjjgcluv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index