India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 17)

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Boa needs a man in her life to take care of her frustrations!  Woman needs to release some u know what ROFL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SApoorvaFanHeartEmWatsonkriti07Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhalulujjjjjyoti06gcluvSuchi-KinSanj

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Thanks Jyoti for the updates..and I am relying on your 12 years exp , in a redeeming of Yash's character. I swear they couldnt have come up with a worse reason for his breakdown:(

Edited by ninand - 05 September 2012 at 11:39am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFankt25HeartEmWatsonredeye2012kriti07Eva JQaanyakunatSamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhalulujjjjjyoti06gcluv

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

what the hell~~~~~~!!!!!

I hate YASH now... he does not deserve Aaarti...

MCP doubting his wife !

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29HeartEmWatsonkriti07Eva JQlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroaanyakunatjyoti06gcluv

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Originally posted by ..Geeta..

Originally posted by anituram

Hey Geeta missed your comments...Mostly tomorrow precap or friday episode yash will definetly for sure
Hey friend Hug

Honestly I feel like an idiot right now...so much drama for what? We waited for THIS 3 weeks straight. There wasn't even a proper FB of 'barsaat ki raat' Wacko

Seeing today episode it is crystal clear...All mess is about yash feelings,love for aarthi which is his ego stopping from accepting it...thats it...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonkt25Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhalulujjjjgcluv

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Aman completes his story when bua interrupts and says aman and aarti definitely had one night stand or else imagine late night with noone in house and on top of that yash and aarti never had physical relation .. its obvious something happened between both

aarti closes her eyes in disgust and says nothing like that happened

precap .. gayatri tells aarti that see if u did anything by mistake that night , tell us .. we will see what to do ..but tell the truth plss and bua asks for agni pariksha to prove her purity ... aarti says ok i m ready to give agni pariksha

well my 12 yrs of serial experience says yash will stop aarti from giving any sort of agni pariksha and tell the reason that he never doubted her character ,.. so all chill maro LOL

Wow I'm loving it...there was no sort of mistake from Aarti's side and tomorrow yash will speak out !!! So I juzz njy the episode...Seems so good for me !!! 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanEva JQkriti07smileymj10lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06Tilashinigcluvvillager00

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

Originally posted by Supransi

what she mean by agnipariksha

Test by fire I think

@Angel: how about Maya Bua takes Aarti place? Someone starts to torch Maya Bua alive, if she survives the fire definitely Aarti is at fault, but if she burns down beyond recognition.. well at least it saves us from her tortureLOL Wink

smileymj10Kittya_CullencssudhalulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06Tilashini

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

Thanks Jyoti for the updates..and I am relying on your 12 years exp , in a redeeming of Yash's character. I swear they couldnt have come up with a worse reason for his breakdown:(

We don't even the reason yet !!!!!!it was just Aarthi's POV and this will be the first step towards his guilt trip.

Eva JQkriti07SamanalyseAngeloScurocssudhalulujjjjgcluvTilashini

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Yash is not willing to lose her again..he for sure will stop her,before she does something that could take her life...the next thing il do throwing bua into the Agni...Thumbs Up Problem aur pariksha katam! LOL

Edited by Tilashini - 05 September 2012 at 11:43am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25HeartEmWatsonkriti07Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetycssudhalulujjjjgcluv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index