5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! (Page 16)

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desikimsam

Originally posted by anituram

Fantastic Precap...Rite friends??

Love it to the core...Whenever i read ramayanam i will be asking my mother in law and my mother...How come in earth Sitadevi alone able to struggle like this for her husband...They used to say...Sirf agniparikshaa..

Now i could ssee aarthi going through this...I bet in this test yash is going to definetly speak up...

Hope he doesConfusedOuch

He has to no other go..Also aarthi versions everything is over now...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQSamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjgcluv

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Aman completes his story when bua interrupts and says aman and aarti definitely had one night stand or else imagine late night with noone in house and on top of that yash and aarti never had physical relation .. its obvious something happened between both

aarti closes her eyes in disgust and says nothing like that happened

precap .. gayatri tells aarti that see if u did anything by mistake that night , tell us .. we will see what to do ..but tell the truth plss and bua asks for agni pariksha to prove her purity ... aarti says ok i m ready to give agni pariksha

well my 12 yrs of serial experience says yash will stop aarti from giving any sort of agni pariksha and tell the reason that he never doubted her character ,.. so all chill maro LOL

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Spujli07ApoorvaFanananda29kt25TAPDKittya_Cullensmileymj10bbbccckriti07Eva JQninandSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjjcssudhagcluvSuchi-Tilashini

TAPD Goldie
TAPD
TAPD

I think she should somehow prove herself and then walk outConfused

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Sananda29kt25Eva JQaanyakunatSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetycssudhalulujjjjgcluv

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Originally posted by AngelDark

I have a feeling she is going to place her hand on the dia bati until someone takes away her hand from it! She looked at the god Ganpati 

Me too!!!

Same question...why is Yash angry...and now their is no Lakhan,no Aman...no one...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonEva JQcssudhalulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetygcluv

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Originally posted by AngelDark

I have a feeling she is going to place her hand on the dia bati until someone takes away her hand from it! She looked at the god Ganpati 

Or do she hit her head infront of Ganapati and bleeding !!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonEva JQSamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjgcluv

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Aman completes his story when bua interrupts and says aman and aarti definitely had one night stand or else imagine late night with noone in house and on top of that yash and aarti never had physical relation .. its obvious something happened between both

aarti closes her eyes in disgust and says nothing like that happened

precap .. gayatri tells aarti that see if u did anything by mistake that night , tell us .. we will see what to do ..but tell the truth plss and bua asks for agni pariksha to prove her purity ... aarti says ok i m ready to give agni pariksha

well my 12 yrs of serial experience says yash will stop aarti from giving any sort of agni pariksha and tell the reason that he never doubted her character ,.. so all chill maro LOL

Hey Jyothi exactly...even my sense says the same thing...Bua going to pay for this...in upcoming episodes

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQkriti07Kittya_CullenlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScurogcluv

HeartEmWatson Goldie
HeartEmWatson
HeartEmWatson

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

Hey Geeta missed your comments...Mostly tomorrow precap or friday episode yash will definetly for sure
Hey friend Hug

Honestly I feel like an idiot right now...so much drama for what? We waited for THIS 3 weeks straight. There wasn't even a proper FB of 'barsaat ki raat' Wacko

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Skt25Eva JQkriti07lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyaanyakunatgcluv

ApoorvaFan Goldie
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
This agnipariksha words makes me irritating.. Why only the female leads in the tellyworld are subjected to this kind of stupidity???????

Yash babu is not a Ram. He was ArpitaDas till yesterday... Ek Patni Vrat nahi kiya na!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SPiieTAPDHeartEmWatsonananda29-Deepzz-Eva JQkriti07Kittya_CullenSamanalyseAngeloScuroaanyakunatlulujjjjcssudhagcluvSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index