Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@Jyo: Great thought Hun...Maybe Yash thinks that Aarti being with him is like sacrificing her own dreams in order to help him which means if re read the diary, he didn't read the I LLOVE YASHJI part cause if he did he would know that no matter what anyone thinks about him she sees him and the ONE. 

@Saf: My pleasure Sweetie! 

@Stawbella: The Scindia Parivaar is old fashion especially the seniors who think that a woman need to stay at home and tend to the kids, kitchen and husband...SP also believes that a woman of a strong character should be given respect.

@Sudha: Great take πŸ‘
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Geets: You are on a roll, my friend...in a matter of few pages your con-spiracy theories have become a hit!!! πŸ˜† Naughty girl...Anyways methinks...not a chance...not many days have passed for her to even suspect of a Yashu junior in the making. Too soon...😳

@Zet: Thanks...yeah we three caught the same end of the thread today.😊  Actually it isn't rocket science to deduce what ailment Yashbabu suffers from.

Pearl, Raveena, Veena, Deepti, Ria, Naeema, Phal, Sudha, Sanjana, USManeetian, Geeta, Alamelu, desikimsam....entertainment galore back there...you guys have tremendous sense of humor. πŸ‘ Carry on...πŸ˜ƒ

Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In today's episode we will see
What  yash has been doing in his room after his now routine walk outs while the mahasangram  with ladies continues in the pooja room.
Yashudas will make another design on his lappy and present it to SP/Panku and Chote. 
He will then go to the children's room and admire his photography on tv which vidhi has left on.
Hopefully he will then start missing aman.
Then he will feel restless and run on his threadmill. 
Once he tires of that he will  take a soak in the tub . Has the door been repaired btw. Else he will end up locked there counting the tiles 11*11 = 122222222 
Once he comes out he will blankly stare and wait till aartiji comes to the room to push her and go cry on mama's lappy.
Finally g3 puts a pacifier in yashudas's mouth and he sleeps like a baby.
No offense i love PV . Just kidding
Strawbella thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Zetter

@Stawbella: The Scindia Parivaar is old fashion especially the seniors who think that a woman need to stay at home and tend to the kids, kitchen and husband...SP also believes that a woman of a strong character should be given respect.

But see the reaction of SP on tuesday
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Indu Thanks!!!Blame Ranbir's hand gesture for that...but whatever it is I don't want a consummation..I just want transformation to Yash's character..a permanent one.
Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
lulujjjj thumbnail
@INDU THANKS loved your conspiracy theory haha 
Strawbella thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KinSanj

how on earth is she pregnant 😲 did i miss something?

No sanju CVs missed their scriot so oly drag😳
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Indu, arre yaar, what to do!  We have so many options and "CON"nections with all these articles and what not na! πŸ€£ Edited by 49erFan - 11 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi pearl..zetter..geeta..loverforlife and other DCians who are discussing...sat sri akal behenji or bhaisab πŸ˜† Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tilashini

Hi pearl..zetter..geeta..loverforlife and other DCians who are discussing...sat sri akal behenji πŸ˜†

Hiii!!!!Tilashini...where have you been...I hope you are updated about what all is happening.