Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: 49erFan

@Love for life and Pearl

Mood swings do happen in that case!  Its been 3 weeks now and we still goin round and round, now let's see whose belly rounds up here!  🀣

Bhahahahahahhahahah 🀣🀣🀣🀣
kriti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
All my dear friends no one is pregnant neither Aarti nor Pc in the movie. As PC is autistic in the movie RK aka Barfi is asking Aarti if he saw a small kid like adult anywhere thats all . So forget all cons and relax i dont want these cons i want a nice con after Gcs JDJ stint gets over and once Yash falls in love with Aarti big time
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!!!πŸ€—  What a fun morning I have had, reading through all your takes...hilarious...fantastic..."What a Talent!!!"

I am thinking, maybe Yash does not want arti to go through agnipareeksha because he feels she might be pregnant with his baby????πŸ˜‰  maybe he is mad because she does not remember the night???
lulujjjj thumbnail
oh guys come on chill yaar
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We just trying to make tense moments light...no harm done !!!!!!!!!
lulujjjj thumbnail
me too having fun reading your takes
HeartEmWatson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But wasn't Yash about to tell his bros what Aarti did? He was like "kya sun payenge aap log?" 

I'm sure he had no plans to tell them that the reason behind is anger is that he & Aarti did it..both his bros would faint on spot πŸ˜†
Edited by ..Geeta.. - 11 years ago
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why you guys are after poor Aarti yaar..

Even Yash didn't come home that night too remember, maybe this heroine is coming to claim her stake for that one night standπŸ˜ƒ who knows..

And Yash mad, ek se pya karta tha, ek se karta hoon aur masti kisis aur se.. Ab he too has conscience naπŸ˜›
desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alamelu

OMG!!!πŸ€—  What a fun morning I have had, reading through all your takes...hilarious...fantastic..."What a Talent!!!"

I am thinking, maybe Yash does not want arti to go through agnipareeksha because he feels she might be pregnant with his baby????πŸ˜‰  maybe he is mad because she does not remember the night??? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  now that's a good oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Pearl: Thank you Dear!

@Jyo: than you very for the TRP breakdown 

@MJ: You're very welcome πŸ˜Š...ha ur hubby sounds like he doesn't like to share, does he? LOL 
Sorry babe, i didn't write my take yesterday πŸ˜” but i'll be sure to write one today 

@Indu Samana @Jyo: You guys are totally insync πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Angel: Hope everything works out for the child...Gonna keep you all in my thoughts and prayers πŸ€—