Punar Vivah

5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! - Page 46

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Interesting discussions all 👏👏👏

@Veena : I guess when she took lift from Aman for the temple , things were all fine .. it was not raining ..so she dint bother to call up Yash and disturb him in birthday party ... while returning back things went worse and in heavy rains , mostly the mobile connection goes kaput .. so here its understandable that mayb she could not connect Yash on phone when she was stuck up in rain ... mayb CVs could hv mentioned this to make it more clear 😳...

@Nina : I agree Kratika was stupendous both in flashback and present 👏👏 .. both showed Aarti in complete different modes and she just made it look so convenient that our heart goes out to her 😭...And I agree , Aarti just wants to make sure Gayatri trusts her .. she does not care what Bua thinks...for her Gayatri and Daddy Scindia along with Yash holds more importance and I feel Gayatri was almost convinced and dint really doubt her .. its Bua who was putting those disgusting infedility words in everyone's mouth 😡

@Indu : Aahhh you , me and Samana r on same grounds with out takes regarding Yash and his reason of anger 😃...awesome take 👏👏...Yash is certainly not doubting Aarti's character and even the spoilers hv made it clear now .😳... Yash does feel defeated in front of Aman who looked like a better hero in front of Aarti than him  from Yash's POV since like u said he is carrying the Arpita baggage which is not looking like a burden for him and he feels mayb he is not the perfect hero for Aarti ... the whole night fiasco must hv just added more to his already growing insecurities and he is plain upset that  he just cannot become perfect knight in shining armour like Aman for Aarti ... its nothing but his own inferiority complex which is driving him insane here ...

@Phal : I agree ..even during Teej ,we thought she will do the fasting , but they dint show Aarti suffer , so I m sure she wont give agni pareeksha either 😃

@Z : Awesome take .. me too loved the tennis wala flashback scene especially when Aarti shows pride by grabbing his arms after he wins it and even Yash looks delighted with the new found hero status from Aarti 😳..Flashback scene clearly proves that Aarti's appreciation matters a lot to him ... 😳...As per spoiler Yash will clear the air today , so I really want to see Bua's bubble bursting that time 😆😛

@Kirti : Wonderful take 👏👏..I agree  Gayatri definitely surprised me throughout the episode and even in precap 😲..she was really acting matured 👏..I think Gayatri is like typical saas who loves to dominate her bahus in normal day to day life  but in such serious situations she is a perfect wife of Daddy Scindia who will never make a mockery of her bahu in front of outsiders reason why she asks Aman to leave and then talks to Aarti about the whole thing in a matured manner .. I felt both Gayu and Aarti actually ignored Bua's rants there and were themselves trying to solve the puzzle which was interesting 😛

@Redeeye : Hold on .. spoilers say Yash will stop the circus finally today .. hope its right 😆...he has to stop it as its his only way to redeem at least 10% for now 😆

@Saf : Wonderful pointers 👏👏..Aarti actually treats Bua and her rants like a pest .. so what bua thinks or concludes dont matter to her much .. She just wants Gayatri and Vidhi to trust her there which I liked ... Bua can bark forever 😆

@Sarah : Nice take 👏👏..I said similar thing in my take .. Aarti needs to sing this song for Yash " tu mera hero ..tu mera dilbar " ... 😆 but before that Yash needs to shut few mouths to redeem himself to some extent 😡

@Euphoria : Mayb thats why Aarti says she is ready for Agnipareeksha ... Agnipareeksha=set Bua on fire 😛😆😆😆...ok the point of Yash doing it all deliberately since he feels Aman is a better match for Aarti is a good possibility . this is one of the things I mentioned in my take too .. his inferiority  complex and so he wants to scare Aarti away but in the process he too is suffering ... will b interesting to see Yash's POV and a good AarYa one on one confrontation 😛

@Raveena :  All I can say is your sense of humour truely truley rocks ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Geeta..

Aarti ke maa banane ki us khabar se parda utha gaya barfi jisse ab tak Yash ji bhi anjaan hai 😲

I saw this on SBB too .. I guess its Barfi who is guessing here .. but I dont think she is preggy ... aise kaise preggy ho gayee 😆😆😆

And if she is preggy matlab Yash and Aarti consummated in Mumbai and thats Yash ka anger .. but how come Aarti dont remember it 😕

Ufff ufff ufff 😕
jyoti06 thumbnail
I think Barfi is joking with Aarti about the preggy gesture .. like he is trying to guess the reason of her depression ... nothing serious or else by now there would hv been flurry of articles on Aarti's pregnency ..😆😆
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
haha...If yash feels so much insecure and how come he will tell it now in front of entire family???
jyoti06 thumbnail
SBS showed a segment of GC along with Karan thacker and few others doing some Ganpati spl dance for the Zee tv ganpati event I guess ... how many events GC is doing 😲...
HeartEmWatson thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

I saw this on SBB too .. I guess its Barfi who is guessing here .. but I dont think she is preggy ... aise kaise preggy ho gayee 😆😆😆

And if she is preggy matlab Yash and Aarti consummated in Mumbai and thats Yash ka anger .. but how come Aarti dont remember it 😕

Ufff ufff ufff 😕

I am hoping with all my heart that THIS is not the case. How can all this happen so fast & Aarti doesn't remember anything either.

Hello everyone 🤗
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Why Aarthi was crying in SBB segment...according to the spoiler Yash clears the air...so that means Yash is again not going to listen to her...

Well I hope what Samana said comes true and Aman can be seen reading the diary and he'll only read the Aarthi's love part not anything else...CV's always give us the uexpected and we all have expected the Diary to be negetive but it can play a positive part also.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Point is even if Aarti remembers , they did it , how can she tell it  in front of entire family that we did it unless Yash is ready to open out this secret to all 😆😛
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Pearl_27

Why Aarthi was crying in SBB segment...according to the spoiler Yash clears the air...so that means Yash is again not going to listen to her...

Well I hope what Samana said comes true and Aman can be seen reading the diary and he'll only read the Aarthi's love part not anything else...CV's always give us the uexpected and we all have expected the Diary to be negetive but it can play a positive part also.

I think (and always thought) the diary is going to play a major role in declaring Aarti's innocence to Yash, if not to the whole family.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Achha in the barfi movie PC is retarded and gets preggy .. so Ranbir is searching for her I guess ... its movie ka promotion ... Aarti is not preggy 😆😆