Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Now I got the real reason for Yash's anger!!
When Yash came home he caught Aarti red handed Sleeping with! Sleeping with!! Sleeping with!!!!!!! Sleeping with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

HER DIARY!!!!!!!!
 πŸ˜†

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Just now I saw the episode and I felt it was like some sort of crime story or CID episode where all the people stand and talk seriously and camera roams around, the FB part and current part keep chanigng...

Ah!!! Still I am not clear on why Yash tore away Arpita's pics when the dhoka is given by Arati Ji... Though I read different reasons predicted by all of you, still I am clueless and confused on this point.

Bua's reasonings are stupid... Why she always drives this kind of points? She has strong physical desires which are not met in her life time so her mind always works on them...
golda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: InduG64

@Mudra: Hi!!! Long time...though I see you around at times because of the Likes. Haven't had an opinion from you in ages...How about one, dear friend.

@ Indu:  Hey there! Don't I dare miss your takes. Hugs! Hugs! I am very much around and love each and every analysis as always. There are a few more interesting analysts. I don't miss DC time, although I don't really mind missing the show of late.

The reason I am bit latent of late is that the show has lost its charm for me (not DC I swear :-)) This show pulled me for its beautiful concept but the CVs lost their way to the plot I guess. What are these tracks haan? Character assassination, one by one! Don't you mention about the plot!

@Sam: I missed you for a few days when you were away in between :-) Lovely to read your thoughts!

@ Borna: Buddy, you know what? Come what may and whatever happens to the story, presentation or execution, like you, I never cease to love the nuances of the leads and the other actors of the show. CVs, please wake up. Such great actors' efforts cant stand wasted :-( I like the way you catch those teeny-weeny expressions of KS.

@Jyo: I never miss your takes. They are lovely always.
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh gosh, the first thing I felt like doing while watching yesterday's episode was to set Bua on fire! I know I'm being really sadistic but I can't help but loathe her more each time she opens her mouth. How could she even think so lowly of Aarti? But then again, it's Bua that we are talking about here. 

There were quite a few elements of surprise in the episode actually. The fact that Yash wasn't home as well was probably the biggest surprise of them all. I am pretty sure Yash didn't find out about the night incident from Aman's driver, there's something more to it than what meets the eye. Only time and Yash can tell that though, so we have to continue to wait. 

From the recent spoiler, it seems like Yash is gonna stop Aarti from giving the agni-pariksha, but how? And why? Isn't he mad at her? Or is Yash doing all these on purpose so that Aarti starts to resent him? Maybe the writers are playing on something similar to what they had shown in DABH. But what's the dhoka that Yash is talking about? I am clueless once again. =P

Gayatri has really been acting very differently from what I had expected. She was actually calmly listening to Aarti and willing to give her a chance. If only Bua had cut short her interrogation! =| 

One thing good about the episodes lately is that it's getting everyone to rack their brains. My mum usually doesn't comment on the logic of Indian shows, because of the lack of logic in them but for the past few weeks, she has actually been thinking of possible reasons behind Yash's outburst. She feels that it's because Aarti was the one who initiated this entire 'love' thingum and now she's the one who's apparently 'backing off' just when he had started to harbour some feelings for her. I think it's quite an accomplishment for the writers because there are viewers, patient ones that is, who have started thinking more about the show and relating to it as well. My mum is willing to sit through what many termed  the 'unnecessary drag' because she wants to see how Yash is gonna make up for his actions. And of course, she's looking forward to their love track, which I am too, very eagerly in fact. <3

Sorry went off on a tangent. I apologise! =) 
golda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: redeye2012

For Bua, the tragedy is that she didn't have the chance that Aarti has, and what's worse, she can never have it now at this point. (Unless the Scindias find an appropriate pairing). I hope this does happen - social message and all that. 

@red: Awesome takes always! I love the critical punches you throw at the impracticalities. I so wish, like you, that Bua's character does get some kind of salvation. May be as you say they must try to get her remarried with a proper match (may be she has someone in her life who she wanted to marry). This widow remarriage will do a lot for the social message they tried to propagate. The lead pair remarriage love story is getting obscured anyways. Why not revive the plot with a new remarriage story. I swear Bua would justify it full-on.
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

YASH: oh me the proud husband... see i won!!! i made her word!!! aur aage se mere wife ko mat gooro...
AARTHI: oh come on yash ji... don't be a spoil sport!!! i know u r J... he is just my friend... you r my hero u now dat... yakeen nahi ho rah hian... lo... i'll sing for u... TU MERA HERO... TU MERA HERO... Edited by anushaarja - 11 years ago
lulujjjj thumbnail
Maham lovely banner of our Aarya.
yesterdays episode was quite nice,esp Mumbai FB scenes KS, GC,and AC act was fab,  what an outstanding performance of KS  through the entire episode.
My hubby came back from his office while watching PV the scene between bua and aarti " kya kar rahi thi tum apne ache dost ke saath aadi raat ko? i was busy thinking what might she reply back? instead of aarti my hubby gave the reply " Are kya hua aadi raat ko yeh to koi poochne ki baath hain kya sub so rahain hoge aur kya agar kuch hua bhi toh  tume kya lena dena yeh toh haqeeqat hain"  on hearing i switched off from serious mode to oh i was on a laughing riot,because i never knew he would say it in such a way.
its not the case as you think my dear,her situation is such due to rain she spends the night with him in his house.now what you think tell me? it completely shows that he trust his wife and friend of hers.
I felt like strangling Buas neck the way she accused aarti and aman.
thank god gayu sent away aman before she could question aarti.
Vidhi has come to her senses and realizing aarti is not at fault.
Yash POV  i hope we might get by friday, he is akind of complicated character without expressing his ideas he wants aarti to understand him and his feelings,Aman he said you never informed me that you were getting remarried i would have proposed you.this is where yash felt totaly dispointed but at once aarti clears MU he is fine.
Aarti blunder is she did not think to explain to yash what happened in that rainy night,because he knew where she was heading to?when she was to tell Ansh fell from the swing and she was more worried about him this is quiet natural i have gone through many a times in my life, but sometimes it would turn out to be a unexpected  disaster.

Edited by jabirnou - 11 years ago
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Loveforlife

Now I got the real reason for Yash's anger!!

When Yash came home he caught Aarti red handed Sleeping with! Sleeping with!! Sleeping with!!!!!!! Sleeping with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

HER DIARY!!!!!!!!
 πŸ˜†

And it had a picture of ___________________ tucked btw the pages!!

@Loveforlife please fill the blank.  I am eagerly awaiting the rest of the story!!
Edited by anonee - 11 years ago
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: bbbccc

Now we have whole picture of  of Uss Raat...

She came back late(very late) never once bothered to call him, he was not at home, came late too again no communication. He was fine in morning, so no accident at B'day Party. Ansh fell and they took him to doctor, again all was fine between then till then...

He took the suit from Aman's driver and just thought worse himself. Actually it is quite reasonable, how else would any husband react? But why he burned Arpita's picture because he doesn;t love her anymore ... Ok we take thatπŸ˜•..

But what hadsa, he kept refering as he saw something Ok now it make sense, why he was thinking of same image of Aarti having fun in rain. Thats what he kept thinking, she loves rain and it was raining. So he just imagined both two having fun in rain and is disgusted...

And his keep repeating that he is worthless, is because he loves one who he think betrayed him but the one who he think really loved him, he destroyed herπŸ˜” His condistion is complicated but does make sense..

Ok, now I feel good.. It does make senseπŸ˜›

See agar aarti ne apna mu kala kiya hota toh saboot ki tarah aman thodina uska dress peeche bejata. Of course if he is deliberately trying to sabotage Aarya reunion then god save Aarya.