Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello everyone

It was an interesting episode. I am going to keep it short because I have a huge assignment that is due tomorrow and don't have enough time to spend on the forum tonight. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am not sure if anyone watches Survivor, an american reality show. But I feel I like I am on the survivor show constantly trying to figure out pieces of a big puzzle. We keep getting bits and pieces but nothing conclusive. And we all judge every little piece we get based on our own perceptions.

I enjoyed the flashbacks. Kratika was fabulous. Her every little shriek of happiness was so infectious. And I kept wondering how can Yash and Aman not be in love with her. LOL

Aarti treats Bua like a pesky fly. She does not consider it important to offer her any justification. Good one Aarti. But it matters to Aarti what Gayatri thinks and she goes to offer her side of the story. The fact that Aarti does not call Yash that entire night did not bother me at all. It is funny how we viewers like the Scindias always judge a woman of wrong doing before we hold a man to the same standards. Aarti does not call Yash during the entire night. She probably didn't do it on purpose and she is known to be careless. But at the same time, Yash is also out with the kids. He comes back home only after Aarti does. According to him Aarti went to the temple. He has no clue she met Aman and that she came home only at 3am. So, he too had the responsibility to call Aarti and let her know that he is stuck somewhere with the kids and won't be back home for sometime. But he doesn't. If Aarti is wrong then so is Yash.

Gayatri's reaction in the pre-cap was very interesting. She almost pleads Aarti to tell her the truth and that she would understand if Aarti has indeed committed the great mistake of sleeping with someone else. Wow! Did not expect that from Gayu.

I don't have much to say about Yash except that I feel quite positive Yash is not accusing Aarti of infidelity. I don't think he has any trust issues regarding Aarti spending the night with Aman. This is much bigger than that. I also wonder at the choice of the word Yash used "haadsa". Isn't it a possibility that something tragic happened when Yash was away with the kids on that rainy night that shook his world?

Anyways, I am enjoying trying to put all the pieces together. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  All right everyone, I have to go.๐Ÿ˜ญI don't think I had anything substantial to say and hopefully I can catch up on every one's takes tomorrow. Hoping for a wonderful wednesday. Muaaah. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by angake - 11 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Veena: Thanks. Liked your post in the previous page...Yeah, till Yash really speaks up, we don't really know what "Haadsa" he is speaking of. We are also beating around the bush like Aarti is...But now that she is going to harm herself  physically to go through this test, let's hope Yash will awaken a little.
kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bbbccc

I analyzed the timeline too while tracking all events and thats full with loop holes really๐Ÿ˜”...

Aarti came back home at around 3, Yash and kids after that.. She said they were tired so slept for a while. Now that should be atleast 3-4 hours.
So we are at around 7:00 in the morning..

Then Ansh fell, and they had to take him to doctor. So it should take us easily atleast 9:00. Aman's driver returned her suit after that and that made him angry..

So then he decided to come back, even if you get charter plane๐Ÿ˜• they still reach home after 12..

And after that Aarti decided to do Nirjala vrat and whole drama at home after that๐Ÿ˜”...

Hope they don;t take us for fools next time too, as longer the drag more we analyze๐Ÿ˜›

I totally agree with your post. But for daily soaps we have to keep logic aside to the most part I guess ๐Ÿ˜• becuase I have this dying question about how did Aman find out that Arti was in Mumbai and that too in this beach house. They have not seen each other in 10 years and he just walks through the gates of the beach house like as though it is a familiar place and he has been there before. That was a serious loophole that CVs never addressed. Also in the middle of the conversation he says that he would have come from Denmark to marry her if he had known that she was getting remarried. So what is the need for him to come now? Who contacted him or was it a coincidence that he was in Mumbai for his business? I am assuming it is the later. But it would have been more logical if they had met him somewhere outside and then they had invited him over to their house.
Edited by kt25 - 11 years ago
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
BECAUSE OF YOU...I LAUGHED A LITTLE HARDER, CRIED A LITTLE LESS, SMILED A LITTLE MORE. BUT TODAY I HAVE TO LET YOU GO

This right here describes our Yashbabu's turmoil at the moment along with many more factors...I just want/need him to get the courage to keep up and say what's on his mind instead of holding it all inside 

Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Kirthi: Fanatstic take Sweetie ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘...Well that what you call a double standard...A man can do something but once a woman does the same all he!! breaks loose 

Good luck with assignment ๐Ÿค—

EDIT: Off to work I go...Catch you guys later!!!

Happy Thursday...May your day be filled w: LOVE & BLESSINGS XOX
redeye2012 thumbnail

I'd usually have a ball with an episode like this, but for some reason, this episode doesn't seem to inspire my funny bone all that much.

So, my take is going to be as cuckoo as the episode. 

So, it was the green-eyed monster, and not the butler.

But, wait. We stttiiilll don't know if this is the reason from Yash's POV, right?

Round and round the mulberry bush.  My head spins.

Yash is grating at this point. Are you blind to everyone's misery but your own? OK. Keep the reason to yourself, pal. Don't tell anyone. But at least let everyone know what Aarti and the kids should do going forward.  Be a man! Do you want to send Aarti away along with Ansh? Say so and deal with it. And the entire world can collectively move on.  

I'm sure one of our friendly IF members will provide the sequence of events in Mumbai so we can make sense out of Aarti's scattered brains.

Was that table tennis or tennis, they were trying to play?  It could even have been volley-ball with a bat! Comical even if they did try to edit out the incompetent playing.

Yash wanted beat Aman 11-0! Did he do that? He was in tears after two rallies... Yash looked almost sad winning.

Aarti is back to her gleeing.  Will these Mumbai memories ever go away?

From Agatha Christie to Perry Mason...some CV member is likely as old as I am. 

A courtroom drama begins.  Bua, the prosecutor.  Aarti, the accused.  G3, the judge.  Vidhi, the reluctant and unconvinced defense lawyer.  Hilarious scenes.

Bua exists so Aarti can attain divinity. 

Episode One-Line Review:  Whatever.

Edited by redeye2012 - 11 years ago
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is it just me, or do we all sound a little dispassionate and disillusioned?
By the way,if anyone needs a good, filthy-minded prosecutor to convict a few innocent accused, dial 1-800- mean-boa๐Ÿ˜•
kt25 thumbnail
@redeye - Your posts are hilarious and might I say that I am loving it. I was actually looking for your post. I liked your post from yesterday where you had compared Aman versus Yash. Your posts provide a comic relief and I am totally enjoying it cconsidering that it has been almost 3 weeks and we still don't know what is bothering Yash and the reason behind his anger. Edited by kt25 - 11 years ago
kt25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kittya_Cullen

Is it just me, or do we all sound a little dispassionate and disillusioned?

By the way,if anyone needs a good, filthy-minded prosecutor to convict a few innocent accused, dial 1-800- mean-boa๐Ÿ˜•

LOL ๐Ÿ˜† We are all in the same boat trying to analyse/reanalyse to come up with some solid reason that could possibly be the reason behind Yash's anger.
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I posted this on the Dedicate a Song to AarYa Thread but I feel like posting this song here as well. I think it relates to Yash perfectly. I don't think it's the entire song but here it is:

Zindagi Main Koi Kabhi Aaye Na Rabba

ZINDAGI MAIN KOI KABHI AEYNA RABBA
AAYE JO KOI TO PHIR JAYE NA RABBA.
DEYNEY HO AGER MUJHAY BAAD MAIN ANSOO
TU PHELAY KOI HANSAYE NA RABBA,
DIL K JO ARMAN TEY WO DIL MAY HI RAHE GAYE
ASHQI JI KI HUM ASHQOO MAY BHAYE GAYE
GHUM KA FASANA HAI DARD YA PURANA HAI
ITNA NA BHI KOI YAAD AYE NA RABBA,
TU PHELAY KOI HANSAYE NA RABBA,
YAHI SOUCH TA HON KESAY US KO BHOOLAO GA
NA WO KABHI AYE GI NA USAY BHOOL PAOO GA,
JENEY KA THIKANA HAI NA MARNAY KA BAHANA HAI
ITNA BHI KOI SAATAYE NA RABBA
TU PHELAY KOI HANSAYE NA RABBA

You guys know how we're thinking that in Mumbai Yash found a friend in Aarti and saw that his happiness was returning and then after that fiasco brought him back to Bhopal, some of us are assuming that he is probably hurt and angry at Aarti because she showed him the briht future he could have with her and then took it all away in an instant. I thought these lines go well with how Yash is feeling especially the first few: 

This is the translation I got from Youtube for the first four lines:
No one should ever come in life, O God
And if one comes, then should never go from life, O God
If someone has to give tears later in life
Then one shouldn't make you laugh before that, O God

Okay so the English translation sounds terrible but I didn't know how to translate it myself. Hopefully Borna could do that or anyone else who has a flair for words.