Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
@speak2shwets : Welcome to DC πŸ˜ƒ...Interesting prediction .. this explains why he was mad on Arpita photos too πŸ˜†.. but I doubt Arpita and Aman can hv any connection because when Aman was in beach house , he did see Arpita photos all around na πŸ˜•.. so he dint react that time ...πŸ˜•
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyo: Exactly but it always comes back to their lack of communication so until Yash himself asked Aarti why she stayed out so late with Aman, he'll never get his answers.

I wonder if he'll be there tomorrow when Aarti will have to prove herself?! 

I forgot to mention in my reply to you that I love the FIRE & WATER symbolism that's always present in AarYa's life...In Mumbai Aarti got stuck with Aman because of rain (water) which enraged Yash (fire from within) and now tomorrow Aarti will have to prove her chastity by trial of fire...Do you think Yash gonna cry watching her which will represent (water) if he's there? 

(Sorry i tend to ramble when i got to much of ideas in my head) 😳 πŸ˜†

P.S: Minute to 11pm, I should get some sleep...Nite again!!! πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Deeps ; Thats so true .. Gayatri's babysitting did all the damage πŸ˜†...he needs constant akashvaani of "I m the best"  in background πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. I seriously hope there is a proper redemption and transformation of his character shown later as promised by Mittals in all their interviews πŸ˜†
speak2shwets thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@speak2shwets : Welcome to DC πŸ˜ƒ...Interesting prediction .. this explains why he was mad on Arpita photos too πŸ˜†.. but I doubt Arpita and Aman can hv any connection because when Aman was in beach house , he did see Arpita photos all around na πŸ˜•.. so he dint react that time ...πŸ˜•

Thanks @Jyo πŸ˜Š  maybe you are right, I am just guessing based on what I read on the DC, I haven't yet seen this episode so didnt know that Aman saw Arpita's photos at the Beach House. I just assumed, all of Arpita's photos are now burnt so he never saw them in the house! πŸ˜ƒ
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok kinda confused and I can't read everyone's take rite now cuz I hav to go study😭 but is it another filler episode?πŸ˜•
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Zetter ; Its high time Yash stops playing these hide and seek games and just comes and confronts all with his problem .. even if he doubts Aarti's character , just say it and end the matter ... unless he speaks out , things will keep getting messy ...

But in this case since Bua feels Aarti cheated on Yash , so Yash cannot feel the same .. always Bua's thinkings hv come wrong or backfired badly  if we look at the history of PV ... so Yash definitely has some other issue .. its got to do with rain night only  but its not about doubting characters ...
Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 16021983

ok kinda confused and I can't read everyone's take rite now cuz I hav to go study😭 but is it another filler episode?πŸ˜•

No its not ..entire reason is almost out πŸ˜†...bas only Yash ka POV is yet to come πŸ˜†
Loveforlife thumbnail
I in fact liked today's episode. It was a perfect blend of beautiful and gripping moments. It is not difficult to understand Aarti's situation when she was stuck due to car break down. Their beach house is shown in Alibaug which is almost 4 hours away from Mumbai. I think the phone lines might have been down in the heavy downpour. (common occurrence in Mumbai rain)... I can understand that she didn't want to bother Yash about the car breakdown once she knew Aman was there to help her.

I am not surprised with Bua, it is expected from her! And G3 was so confused.. Typical G3 and Bua! They behaved in accordance with their characters. I woul have been surprised if they had behaved otherwise!

Vidhi came back to her senses.

I am happy that Aarti did not scream and rant about her being innocent. It wouldn't have achieved anything! She just placed her cards in front if the family...

So now Aarti will give the agni pariksha... Donna what it will be, may be she will set Bua on fire and will pass the test with flying colours!

Bua proved that in fact she is the one who is a despo! She is the one who wants to be the tijori desperately waiting for a chor!

Jyo dear you are going to have a gala time creating the A/R!
KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think we have anymore flashbacks left from Mumbai now ... just Yash's POV...thats it ... excited for tomorrow now... I hope Aarti doesn't forgive Yash easily ... 😳

Loveforlife thumbnail
I think Yash will come and save or rather defend Aarti! But what he will say will prove her innocence but in turn dash her dreams about her and Yash! πŸ˜•