5/9 Dragon Club: Baazi Laga! - Page 28

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Tilashini

Then arti will sign but yash will not..It'l be the opposite the other way round this time..,and arti would be surprised alsomwill ask why yash refuses to do so since he hate her and is not willing to listen... 😉

I dont want him to break down and cry.😭. You know his emotion is like a 5 year old boy😛
Originally posted by Pearl_27

@Anonee I am loving it!!!!

Me too!!❤️
Originally posted by phal

As usual back with the RM article this time i contributed the article thanks to my IF friends again for all the insights i quoted Indu becoz i liked her take the other day -
http://rangmunch.tv/index.php/fans-adda/fan-story-menu/item/1543-punar-vivaah-yash-n-aarti-entangled

Lovely article.👍🏼 I hope you do a follow up on this one after this track ends.😃
Originally posted by anonee

So Yash spends the night in his friends house.

Does anyone know whether his friend was male or female?  If female was she single?

Excellent point there...!!!!
Originally posted by AngelDark

A woman didn't come home one night. The next morning
she told her husband that she had slept over at a
friend's house. The man called his wife's 10 best
friends. None of them knew anything about it.

A man didn't come home one night. The next morning he
told his wife that he had slept over at a friend's
house. The woman called her husband's 10 best friends.
Eight confirmed that he had slept over, and two said he was still there

Good one!!!
Originally posted by sia221

That is the point...she could have called Yash and told him abt the car??? or in the whole night tell him that she is stuck in the rain...?? I m hoping that CVs have thought of it...otherwise its a very silly mistake...😕

The reason would probably be that she could n't get cell service to call him due to heavy rains..
@Jyo I loved everything you said ...it was fabulous...awesome but what about that rain flashback.
@ Jyo

I don't think this is the reason  

Because when he saw Aman yesterday, he was not angry at him. He is angry at Arati and more than that to himself, because he trusted her  . Yes, there is more reason to his anger and that is because of his budding feelings to Arati and not just a mere jealousy because what Yahs feels to Arati cannot be termed even just as LOVE, but its a mixture of complex emotions.

And to be honest, I don't know how much of a good husband Aman would have been because if a person is jovial does not mean that he could be good in relationships and laos Aman looked more immature, otherwise he wouldn't have played this jealousy game with Yash knowing especially that Yash and Arati had a remarriage and they both lost their first partner.
Lol Jyo- That makes so much sense 😆😆😆😆
Yash will tell us whats bothering him on Friday for sure 😛
Originally posted by Pearl_27

@Jyo I loved everything you said ...it was fabulous...awesome but what about that rain flashback.

Rain FBs are there because Aarti was all wet wet 😆😆