Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: anituram

Fantastic Precap...Rite friends??

Love it to the core...Whenever i read ramayanam i will be asking my mother in law and my mother...How come in earth Sitadevi alone able to struggle like this for her husband...They used to say...Sirf agniparikshaa..

Now i could ssee aarthi going through this...I bet in this test yash is going to definetly speak up...

Hope he doesπŸ˜•
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have a feeling she is going to place her hand on the dia bati until someone takes away her hand from it! She looked at the god Ganpati  Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aman will nt allow his best friend to get hurt he is gonna help her make yash realize...She had alredy walked on hot burning coals praying fr yashu's safety last time...no one knew about it...and once again I feel pity for her...the family is still gonna act like as if arti is not telling about all the truth hiding something ...πŸ˜•
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desikimsam

Hope he doesπŸ˜•

He has to no other go..Also aarthi versions everything is over now...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Aman completes his story when bua interrupts and says aman and aarti definitely had one night stand or else imagine late night with noone in house and on top of that yash and aarti never had physical relation .. its obvious something happened between both

aarti closes her eyes in disgust and says nothing like that happened

precap .. gayatri tells aarti that see if u did anything by mistake that night , tell us .. we will see what to do ..but tell the truth plss and bua asks for agni pariksha to prove her purity ... aarti says ok i m ready to give agni pariksha

well my 12 yrs of serial experience says yash will stop aarti from giving any sort of agni pariksha and tell the reason that he never doubted her character ,.. so all chill maro πŸ˜†
TAPD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think she should somehow prove herself and then walk outπŸ˜•
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I have a feeling she is going to place her hand on the dia bati until someone takes away her hand from it! She looked at the god Ganpati 

Me too!!!

Same question...why is Yash angry...and now their is no Lakhan,no Aman...no one...
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I have a feeling she is going to place her hand on the dia bati until someone takes away her hand from it! She looked at the god Ganpati 

Or do she hit her head infront of Ganapati and bleeding !!!
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Aman completes his story when bua interrupts and says aman and aarti definitely had one night stand or else imagine late night with noone in house and on top of that yash and aarti never had physical relation .. its obvious something happened between both

aarti closes her eyes in disgust and says nothing like that happened

precap .. gayatri tells aarti that see if u did anything by mistake that night , tell us .. we will see what to do ..but tell the truth plss and bua asks for agni pariksha to prove her purity ... aarti says ok i m ready to give agni pariksha

well my 12 yrs of serial experience says yash will stop aarti from giving any sort of agni pariksha and tell the reason that he never doubted her character ,.. so all chill maro πŸ˜†

Hey Jyothi exactly...even my sense says the same thing...Bua going to pay for this...in upcoming episodes
HeartEmWatson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anituram

Hey Geeta missed your comments...Mostly tomorrow precap or friday episode yash will definetly for sure

Hey friend πŸ€—

Honestly I feel like an idiot right now...so much drama for what? We waited for THIS 3 weeks straight. There wasn't even a proper FB of 'barsaat ki raat'