Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: KinSanj

nope! i don't feel that'll happen just yet *sigh*

We ppl are going to get pissed off really...I bet yash POV and his thoughts going to be entirely diff
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Deeps: Thank you for the caps Dear 🤗

Seriously page two again this week doesn't seem to be in my favor at all...Since i just finished yoga class a few min ago...not gonna stress out abt anything for the rest of the evening unless PV makes me go astray 😉😆

Edited by Zetter - 11 years ago
TAPD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I still think that there is more then Aarti and Aman out till 3:00...
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Samana : Good title !!!

@ Jyo : That was perfect !!!! I request you to post Aarya's character consistency on the MF too as a imp thread !!! Its gives a very good sense... I love ur words so much !!!
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anituram

We ppl are going to get pissed off really...I bet yash POV and his thoughts going to be entirely diff

i noticed one thing that yash is clearly angry on aarti and not aman...and i noticed that in yesterday's episode.
desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree that Yash's POV might be totally different from our predictions. But I would like if Aman carried her to the pub and that's part of the reason for his outburst the other part i'm not sure because it will have to explain Yash gettin rid or Arpita's pics.😕
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well am here!!! ok ok i know am late...
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Pearl : I m just picking out every possibility that can look valid for Aarti to hide this big night truth from Yash or else this is something which will put a big question mark forever on Aarti ...So either she went out to redo Arpita pics which got burnt or she went out to meet Lakhan from whom Yash might hv got threat calls which she overheard .. so this explains why she had hidden her night out from Yash ...

This is running in my mind...But I want both the reasons... this is gonna make Yash choke in guilt for sure...I just hope it happens..but then what will justify Yash???
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This Mumbai flashbacks itself is gonna take a week...and theN Arti would try to approach yash..aman will help...yash as usual has his ego and is stubborn...will take time for him to blend in...that'll take about few weeks...😒
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Kinsanj...Same i feel...thats why i say when everyone accuse aarthi to the core...Finally no other go he is going to Burstout