India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

filler again!!!!

vikrusam Groupbie
vikrusam
vikrusam

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
i felt todays episode was a filler (apart from the message maanvi left for jeevika...very touching and awesomely done by niaClapClapStarStar) since they r stretching it to the maha friday n saturday for the main crux of maanvi filing the case and then giving in to the demands of jeevika...i guess wat happens tommrow and friday will be jeevika trying to convince maanvi to support her which obviously she will refuse to...by then the full family gets to knw of Virika decision so the usual "tumne dono(viren n jeevika) ne yeh kaise soch liya" type of stuff...its all gonna be fast foward and at the end maanvi with support of inder chachu will file the case "against" abortion decision...so we would expect the ME to showcase the whole court drama and the already known conclusion!!!!!

anyone knws wat happened to vatsal seth...? or did the "vicky donor" replace him????

we all have read stories that there will be a rift between virman...but i guess its gonna be more of a mutual consent( like they did when they earlier called of their relationship for the sake of their respective famillies)...coz they will not want to have a life courtesy of "chutkj/chutki"...then we may hv some sad moments...slowly the family realises the decision of Virika to be right in some manner and they then decide to get virman back together...so i guess we will have a recap of virika marriage(minus the sad moments) since by then it will be nearing their marriage date...!!!!! jus my opnion...sugestions and critisms r welcome...SmileBig smile

preetivr Goldie
preetivr
preetivr

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
i disagree

the first scene, the temple drama was unnecessary though, but rest of episode was good esp karan, nia and krystles perfomance

virens decision is critical and am glad they gave him the time to think through it, potraying his dilemma really well.

and manvis msg was very emotional.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nrithyao

rasp_berry IF-Rockerz
rasp_berry
rasp_berry

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
ya i also dont know wat happen with vatal seth...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_sara

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
LOLLOL 
The last 3 episodes have been consistent- and they have to overstrectched because it will be in the ME that everything will kick off!! but i enjoyed the episode though outTongue

Edited by _innocent_ - 05 September 2012 at 11:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovevirat21nrithyao

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top