India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What the FACKKK CVs???

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Pardon me, but what the f**k is the show right now???

I've reallyyy been disinterested in the show since months probably, since they lost the track and their characters ages back, but today I was thinking, and I have these questions for the mahaan CVs.

1. What exactly are you trying to show with Shyam getting back into the house? WHAT in the world will it achieve? More MUs? More pukeworthy scenes of him trying to kill somebody? How will it be ANY different from the torturous kidnap track??

2. What did you achieve by thrusting the remarriage track into our faces? Was it cause you realised you've lost many viewers  and nobody gives a damn about the Didi ki saut track? Or did you just want to delay the Garima story even further? And then you show the most LAUGHABLE ever remarriage filled with sloppy scenes, bad editing and filled with randomness.

3. What pleasure have you gotten out of making your female lead such a big joke? I mean Khushi Raizada (btw that KKGSR does NOT sound cute) the mahaan naari, whose only identity is the SR in her name. Chanting Arnav ji non stop, giving him the moony-eyed look 24X07, dumping all her self respect, that wasn't enough. Today she had to top it all with that suggestion abt getting Shyam back. Clap SLAP in the face of any woman. Cause if you have the heart to forgive and give someone like Shyam a chance, you don't deserve awwwss, you deserve a kick in the butt. Sleepy And umm, can anyone remind me WHO is Khushi, and what does she want in her life?

4. You started off trying to show us how pitiable and gullible Anjali is, but do you actually expect ANYONE to sympathize with a woman who's ready to lie and do the whole weak act just to get Shyamji back?? Just kill off the brain dead character seriously. I actually felt bad when she fell off the stairs, but really, why should I sympathize with her? She's dumb enough to love Shyam, but she's smart enough to fool everyone else with her plan of not eating her medicines till they bring him back? She can manipulate her Chotte so cleverly so what happens when it comes to the pati parmeshwar? Those constant droopy expressions and attention seeking do NOT help.

5. DADI. That's it.

WHY should I watch this show anymore??? Give me ONE reason.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-momma1128

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index