Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Anandi's sudden enthusiasm (Page 2)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
heheh yeah 

She will fall for him NO DOUBT... AWWW i cannot wait for my AnSh Moments : ) : )))))

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10ChytraSiriuslySujalDaltoni

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Anandi >>>> " Ek baar maine commitment kar di to main apne aap ki bhi nahi sunti" LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cheersbloommansimatsrijaysdk10poiu123KwitKattsprachuryadixie123Suchi-Blukitten

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
whatever the reason may be i got relief by seeing that
mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
It shows she has successfully made an effort to break the shackles of her past. She has clearly decided to move ahead with Shiv. It is also significant that such a change has come over her when Jagya is around.,though she does not know(but,we know!).
It also means that no matter how harrowing or attractive your past may be,it is after all,your past.

Edited by mocking_bird - 05 September 2012 at 10:18pm

andvSuchi-aparnaumaDaltoni

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

what do you guys attribute anandi's sudden enthusiasm to?

she agreed immediately to go to the shekhars place,  she fixed upp with shiv that he will pick her up at the school, she made halwa on her own without being asked to LOL demonstrating quite a burst of initiative, and she dolled up for the lunch invitation LOLLOL

Tinooo Hug Good to see you back on here. Have missed your posts!

I was really pleased to see that enthusiasm from Anandi! Especially the fact that she took the initiative all on her own to make halwa for her future saasra (plus I like to think that Shiv's appreciation of her halwa was a factor in her choosing to make that particular dish as opposed to any other random dish... kya baat hai, Anandi... already jaanne lagi hai apne hone waale pati ki pasand Wink). As others, I'd attribute the change to her conversations with her two fathers on the subject... her promise to Bhairon that she would try to forget Jagya, and her conversation with Khajan about how she knows that Bhago wants her to be truly happy, not to pretend to be happy. So she's making an effort to break away from the past and to embrace true happiness in her future with Shiv and the Shekhars. Which is great! Thumbs Up Clap I hope she makes the effort to be more conversational with the Shekhars in today's episode too... that would make me super-happy Embarrassed Big smile Hope Jagya doesn't show up beforehand and make her all preoccupied and ruin things Angry

One pet peeve, though... I do wish they'd shown us the phone conversation where she made arrangements with "Collector Sahab" (loved her ever-so slight sharmana when mentioning him... hayeee Day Dreaming)... I for one am tarseing for the darshan of a single AnSh conversation LOL LOL Sagai + dance was all well and good... but conversation is what I like in a love story more than "aankhon hi aankhon me ishaara ho gaya" LOL

Edited by SiriuslySujal - 06 September 2012 at 12:55am

srijaylifelessonsSuchi-aparnauma

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
she is trying to do justice with Sekhars love n appreciation and has accepted the new relation.. she is slowly opening the closed doors of her heart now no can stop our cute collector to kabza jamao anandi heartEmbarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mocking_birdSuchi-

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Shows she wants to put effort into making this relationship work...After all she did her father she would try..as that will make her mother's soul rest in peace...And Shiv also told his Choti maa that Anandi is not a girl who will live in the past...She will make an effort to move on determinedly...so here's hoping Shiv's confidence in the strength of his love pays off...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pussycatSuchi-Daltoni

Daltoni IF-Stunnerz
Daltoni
Daltoni

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Unfortunently ,I am not that much entusiastic like you guys.CV-s shows us happy Anandi only when something bad is going to happend, and I think that bad thing is going to be Jagat. Remember her happy moments with Shiv then divorce, again happy with Shiv-tabela,haveli scene, then her mom dies, now happy engaingment and her truing to move on ,then again Jag is here,that is not going to be good at all.
Story must be draging 4 mounts, without Jag,it would not be posible, so my opinion is that Anandi will reject Jag as a man and bring him in haveli out of simpaty .That is going to give him time to manipylate by An fealings and try to distoy An Sh Dead I hope that Shiv will not give up Anandi and will fight for her holehartly, and win her before the wedding.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

Go to top