Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
whatever the reason may be i got relief by seeing that
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It shows she has successfully made an effort to break the shackles of her past. She has clearly decided to move ahead with Shiv. It is also significant that such a change has come over her when Jagya is around.,though she does not know(but,we know!).
It also means that no matter how harrowing or attractive your past may be,it is after all,your past.
Edited by mocking_bird - 11 years ago
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

what do you guys attribute anandi's sudden enthusiasm to?

she agreed immediately to go to the shekhars place,  she fixed upp with shiv that he will pick her up at the school, she made halwa on her own without being asked to πŸ˜† demonstrating quite a burst of initiative, and she dolled up for the lunch invitation πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tinooo πŸ€— Good to see you back on here. Have missed your posts!

I was really pleased to see that enthusiasm from Anandi! Especially the fact that she took the initiative all on her own to make halwa for her future saasra (plus I like to think that Shiv's appreciation of her halwa was a factor in her choosing to make that particular dish as opposed to any other random dish... kya baat hai, Anandi... already jaanne lagi hai apne hone waale pati ki pasand πŸ˜‰). As others, I'd attribute the change to her conversations with her two fathers on the subject... her promise to Bhairon that she would try to forget Jagya, and her conversation with Khajan about how she knows that Bhago wants her to be truly happy, not to pretend to be happy. So she's making an effort to break away from the past and to embrace true happiness in her future with Shiv and the Shekhars. Which is great! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ I hope she makes the effort to be more conversational with the Shekhars in today's episode too... that would make me super-happy 😳 πŸ˜ƒ Hope Jagya doesn't show up beforehand and make her all preoccupied and ruin things 😑

One pet peeve, though... I do wish they'd shown us the phone conversation where she made arrangements with "Collector Sahab" (loved her ever-so slight sharmana when mentioning him... hayeee )... I for one am tarseing for the darshan of a single AnSh conversation πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Sagai + dance was all well and good... but conversation is what I like in a love story more than "aankhon hi aankhon me ishaara ho gaya" πŸ˜†
Edited by SiriuslySujal - 11 years ago
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
she is trying to do justice with Sekhars love n appreciation and has accepted the new relation.. she is slowly opening the closed doors of her heart now no can stop our cute collector to kabza jamao anandi heart😳 
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shows she wants to put effort into making this relationship work...After all she did her father she would try..as that will make her mother's soul rest in peace...And Shiv also told his Choti maa that Anandi is not a girl who will live in the past...She will make an effort to move on determinedly...so here's hoping Shiv's confidence in the strength of his love pays off...
Daltoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Unfortunently ,I am not that much entusiastic like you guys.CV-s shows us happy Anandi only when something bad is going to happend, and I think that bad thing is going to be Jagat. Remember her happy moments with Shiv then divorce, again happy with Shiv-tabela,haveli scene, then her mom dies, now happy engaingment and her truing to move on ,then again Jag is here,that is not going to be good at all.
Story must be draging 4 mounts, without Jag,it would not be posible, so my opinion is that Anandi will reject Jag as a man and bring him in haveli out of simpaty .That is going to give him time to manipylate by An fealings and try to distoy An Sh 🀒 I hope that Shiv will not give up Anandi and will fight for her holehartly, and win her before the wedding.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anandi was relieved when she finally had the ring on her finger although its still a long way to the wedding she probably feels slightly secure now and plus she was always going to honor the commitment she has has made.

Choti maa is not wrong to think Anandi will be stuck in her past considering that Jagya is hell bent to meet her in order to get himself back into the family. I do hope Anandi tells him where to go and breaks that one thing Jagya is holding on to that Anandi will help him.