Anandi's sudden enthusiasm

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
what do you guys attribute anandi's sudden enthusiasm to?

she agreed immediately to go to the shekhars place,  she fixed upp with shiv that he will pick her up at the school, she made halwa on her own without being asked to 😆 demonstrating quite a burst of initiative, and she dolled up for the lunch invitation 😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tinoo

what do you guys attribute anandi's sudden enthusiasm to?

she agreed immediately to go to the shekhars place,  she fixed upp with shiv that he will pick her up at the school, she made halwa on her own without being asked to 😆 demonstrating quite a burst of initiative, and she dolled up for the lunch invitation 😆😆

May be she finally realised that her future is here and now.
I am relieved to see her enthusiasm.I hope the cvs don't come with any more stuff to dampen that enthusiasm
brick_red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think it is in tune with her character. She will honor the commitment.  In her conversation with her father, Anandi told she will try her best.. So here she goes..😊 
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She wants to do this for her mother's soul to rest in peace. She did tell her dad that. Also, she said that she cannot be sad from inside and show false happiness on the exterior. So, keeping that in mind she is trying to make an effort which is wonderful. Also, she knows now she cannot run away from this marriage.  She realizes the sooner she accepts the better it is for her !
AnjaliAnjum thumbnail

Only if she goes there, this Jagy's kicking out scene will happen in haveli.

Then, on the way back, she can see Jagya and bring him home, give him food and clothes, and will become a mahatma madam.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah Anandi is true to her promise...
she said she will change and try to accept the marriage whole heartedly and she is slowly getting there.

I loved the lil shyness in her today while taking Collector Sahab's  title..
andv thumbnail
Tinoo I attribute it to A making a conscious effort to stay true to her commitment. Now she is not only bound to her promise but by the engagement is also committed to Shiv. Being true to her nature she will give her all to fulfill it and this is the character A who we really know.
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This girl is clearly smitten...she will accept it soon...how long can a girl remain unaffected by hot shiv [;)]
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heheh yeah 

She will fall for him NO DOUBT... AWWW i cannot wait for my AnSh Moments : ) : )))))

SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anandi >>>> " Ek baar maine commitment kar di to main apne aap ki bhi nahi sunti" ðŸ˜†