SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Originally posted by dunia

Originally posted by Deebz

Very cute post again Duniya! Ayeshi, you too  r rocking these days dear with your posts with cute emoticons.Thumbs Up

SurYa will be the death of all of us.Big smile Their love is giving me diabetes. Oodles of  love - oozing out of their eyes!!  How in the world are they not wrapped up in each  other's arms and showering kisses is beyond me!

I think DBC when it eventually happens, is bound to be pretty explosive although there is more likelihood of a real bomb exploding courtesy of RKLOL

Thank you Deebz...Hug Dunia always rocks with emotions... I am just trying 2 learn from her...Embarrassed Ya I also hope when they will show us DBC it will be pretty explosive... Ha ha... But after hearing that Anas sometimes read our comments I am in a little shy mood to discuss about DBC...Embarrassed Embarrassed We r predicting and anlysing their DBC like a pathologist analyse dead bodies...LOL LOL LOL Bechara Suraj and Sandhya ji... Embarrassed LOL
Yeah he said that and i got 400v ka jhatkaShocked...but still he knows us by our usernames so no tention... LOL Dil khol ke aur sharm penki post bejha karo...LOL I will ask for DBC from cvs no matter how many times Anas is reading this.. let him be littel lal like Oraganic tomato Blushing

Yeah, after watching that video, I too was shocked.
Think about me, my real name is my username Ouch Ouch Ouch
And earlier, I had my original Photo too (Real pic) which I removed after DBC discussions started EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Embarrassed

ROFL real name and with picture!!! Tum to gaya...ROFL If u meet Anas someday... He will say... oh... Saibal.. I remember you... one of my besharam fans...Embarrassed LOL

Don't worry, I am not that handsome that Anas will remember my face. LOL LOL LOL
And he has so many fans that it will be really hard for him to figure me out LOL LOL
I am feeling quite safeEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Anas is a smart lad yaaron..if he really went thru even only couple of discussions, am damn sure he has understood what stands for DBC! Hahaha..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTH

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Very cute post again Duniya! Ayeshi, you too  r rocking these days dear with your posts with cute emoticons.Thumbs Up

SurYa will be the death of all of us.Big smile Their love is giving me diabetes. Oodles of  love - oozing out of their eyes!!  How in the world are they not wrapped up in each  other's arms and showering kisses is beyond me!

I think DBC when it eventually happens, is bound to be pretty explosive although there is more likelihood of a real bomb exploding courtesy of RKLOL

Thank you Deebz...Hug Dunia always rocks with emotions... I am just trying 2 learn from her...Embarrassed Ya I also hope when they will show us DBC it will be pretty explosive... Ha ha... But after hearing that Anas sometimes read our comments I am in a little shy mood to discuss about DBC...Embarrassed Embarrassed We r predicting and anlysing their DBC like a pathologist analyse dead bodies...LOL LOL LOL Bechara Suraj and Sandhya ji... Embarrassed LOL
Yeah he said that and i got 400v ka jhatkaShocked...but still he knows us by our usernames so no tention... LOL Dil khol ke aur sharm penki post bejha karo...LOL I will ask for DBC from cvs no matter how many times Anas is reading this.. let him be littel lal like Oraganic tomato Blushing

And earlier, I had my original Photo too (Real pic) which I removed after DBC discussions started EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Embarrassed

ROFL real name and with picture!!! Tum to gaya...ROFL If u meet Anas someday... He will say... oh... Saibal.. I remember you... one of my besharam fans...Embarrassed LOL

Don't worry, I am not that handsome that Anas will remember my face. LOL LOL LOL
And he has so many fans that it will be really hard for him to figure me out LOL LOL
I am feeling quite safeEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

U r one of the 3/4 male fans who has send Anas gift... And most of the fans of Anas r girls so Anas become very happy when he find any male friend... I read a comment of Anas on fb (which got hacked)... He thanked all girls for commenting on his pic in one comment and made another comment for a boy said thank you... U r my only male fan... LOL Whatever if somehow he read one of Dunia's posts, he wont forget Dunia for sure...LOL

duniaSAIBALROUTH

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farhana874

Anas is a smart lad yaaron..if he really went thru even only couple of discussions, am damn sure he has understood what stands for DBC! Hahaha..

Ha... But abbreviation samajhna thoda mushkil hain...Wink LOL Embarrassed

duniaSAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged

If he understands, then it will be a win-win situation for us. He will understand our frustration and suggest the CVs to make sure DBC happens soon. Big smile Wink Wink

Till that happens, Dunia will keep up the excitement running. Big smile Wink Wink

-Ayeshi-dunia

dunia IF-Rockerz
dunia
dunia

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
aur

Exactly even Einstine would find it difficultLOL i was searching for the meaning for a week... but with no answerOuchjab pata chala then i was ShockedaurROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ayeshi-

dunia IF-Rockerz
dunia
dunia

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
LOL

heheh are to kiyon etna dar raha hai, meine to nahin dekhi teri original pic EmbarrassedLOL aagar hath lag gai na then i will post it to Anas, he will frame and hang it on his wall...Big smile He will never find the meaning of DBC trust meLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ayeshi-

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

aur

Exactly even Einstine would find it difficultLOL i was searching for the meaning for a week... but with no answerOuchjab pata chala then i was ShockedaurROFL

You know what!!! I googled it...Embarrassed I thought it has a fixed meaning...ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index