dunia IF-Rockerz
dunia
dunia

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Originally posted by dunia

Lovely post Dunia.Clap

We are getting really good SurYa moments on every episodes, and today Suraj gave her Jalebi, Samosa and asking her to eat, was really very sweet. And we are getting a SurYa moment too on next day as promised by the Precap, so in all we are nearing for the gift.

yeah and i love that CVs did,nt change Surajs, look and style...Same old sharmila sa piyara piyara sa soraj sa (imagine chaturi is praising him, with stars sparkling in her eyesLOL) and in yesterdays episode the way soraj was biting her littel finger and sharmana awww

Yeah, I loved that too, wow Superb emoticons Dunia, you take everyone's heart away with mind-blowing emoticons. And yes, SurYa looks cute when they are all shy and blushing, so tighten your seat-belts and get ready for some mushy scenes. Smile Smile Smile
Thnx saibal
i loved too that scooter emoticon although he is holding a danish flag it looks like Sorajs, mithai ka dhaba...,,LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTH

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
 Embarrassed

Originally posted by ayeshi_101

Originally posted by Deebz

Very cute post again Duniya! Ayeshi, you too  r rocking these days dear with your posts with cute emoticons.Thumbs Up

SurYa will be the death of all of us.Big smile Their love is giving me diabetes. Oodles of  love - oozing out of their eyes!!  How in the world are they not wrapped up in each  other's arms and showering kisses is beyond me!

I think DBC when it eventually happens, is bound to be pretty explosive although there is more likelihood of a real bomb exploding courtesy of RKLOL

Thank you Deebz...Hug Dunia always rocks with emotions... I am just trying 2 learn from her...Embarrassed Ya I also hope when they will show us DBC it will be pretty explosive... Ha ha... But after hearing that Anas sometimes read our comments I am in a little shy mood to discuss about DBC...Embarrassed Embarrassed We r predicting and anlysing their DBC like a pathologist analyse dead bodies...LOL LOL LOL Bechara Suraj and Sandhya ji... Embarrassed LOL
Yeah he said that and i got 400v ka jhatkaShocked...but still he knows us by our usernames so no tention... LOL Dil khol ke aur sharm penki post bejha karo...LOL I will ask for DBC from cvs no matter how many times Anas is reading this.. let him be littel lal like Oraganic tomato Blushing

Ya me too... Mujhe bhi jhatka laga... And I remember from his one interview that he like to pass his leisure time by browsing on net specially to see what his fans made for him... He was watching his vms on youtube... Recently we discussed DBC so much... So after Rumi's surprise I thought oh God!! Whats he is gonna think of us... Besharam fans...LOLLOL EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutieduniaSAIBALROUTH

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Embarrassed

Very cute post again Duniya! Ayeshi, you too r rocking these days dear with your posts with cute emoticons.Thumbs Up

SurYa will be the death of all of us.Big smile Their love is giving me diabetes. Oodles of love - oozing out of their eyes!! How in the world are they not wrapped up in each other's arms and showering kisses is beyond me!

I think DBC when it eventually happens, is bound to be pretty explosive although there is more likelihood of a real bomb exploding courtesy of RKLOL

Thank you Deebz...Hug Dunia always rocks with emotions... I am just trying 2 learn from her...Embarrassed Ya I also hope when they will show us DBC it will be pretty explosive... Ha ha... But after hearing that Anas sometimes read our comments I am in a little shy mood to discuss about DBC...Embarrassed Embarrassed We r predicting and anlysing their DBC like a pathologist analyse dead bodies...LOL LOL LOL Bechara Suraj and Sandhya ji... Embarrassed LOL

Yeah he said that and i got 400v ka jhatkaShocked...but still he knows us by our usernames so no tention... LOL Dil khol ke aur sharm penki post bejha karo...LOL I will ask for DBC from cvs no matter how many times Anas is reading this.. let him be littel lal like Oraganic tomato Blushing

Ya me too... Mujhe bhi jhatka laga... And I remember from his one interview that he like to pass his leisure time by browsing on net specially to see what his fans made for him... He was watching his vms on youtube... Recently we discussed DBC so much... So after Rumi's surprise I thought oh God!! Whats he is gonna think of us... Besharam fans...Embarrassed

First let him decode DBCLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutie-Ayeshi-duniaSAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Very cute post again Duniya! Ayeshi, you too  r rocking these days dear with your posts with cute emoticons.Thumbs Up

SurYa will be the death of all of us.Big smile Their love is giving me diabetes. Oodles of  love - oozing out of their eyes!!  How in the world are they not wrapped up in each  other's arms and showering kisses is beyond me!

Thank you Deebz...Hug Dunia always rocks with emotions... I am just trying 2 learn from her...Embarrassed Ya I also hope when they will show us DBC it will be pretty explosive... Ha ha... But after hearing that Anas sometimes read our comments I am in a little shy mood to discuss about DBC...Embarrassed Embarrassed We r predicting and anlysing their DBC like a pathologist analyse dead bodies...LOL LOL LOL Bechara Suraj and Sandhya ji... Embarrassed LOL
Yeah he said that and i got 400v ka jhatkaShocked...but still he knows us by our usernames so no tention... LOL Dil khol ke aur sharm penki post bejha karo...LOL I will ask for DBC from cvs no matter how many times Anas is reading this.. let him be littel lal like Oraganic tomato Blushing

Yeah, after watching that video, I too was shocked.
Think about me, my real name is my username Ouch Ouch Ouch
And earlier, I had my original Photo too (Real pic) which I removed after DBC discussions started EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutie

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

Embarrassed

Very cute post again Duniya! Ayeshi, you too r rocking these days dear with your posts with cute emoticons.Thumbs Up

SurYa will be the death of all of us.Big smile Their love is giving me diabetes. Oodles of love - oozing out of their eyes!! How in the world are they not wrapped up in each other's arms and showering kisses is beyond me!

Thank you Deebz...Hug Dunia always rocks with emotions... I am just trying 2 learn from her...Embarrassed Ya I also hope when they will show us DBC it will be pretty explosive... Ha ha... But after hearing that Anas sometimes read our comments I am in a little shy mood to discuss about DBC...Embarrassed Embarrassed We r predicting and anlysing their DBC like a pathologist analyse dead bodies...LOL LOL LOL Bechara Suraj and Sandhya ji... Embarrassed LOL

Yeah he said that and i got 400v ka jhatkaShocked...but still he knows us by our usernames so no tention... LOL Dil khol ke aur sharm penki post bejha karo...LOL I will ask for DBC from cvs no matter how many times Anas is reading this.. let him be littel lal like Oraganic tomato Blushing

Ya me too... Mujhe bhi jhatka laga... And I remember from his one interview that he like to pass his leisure time by browsing on net specially to see what his fans made for him... He was watching his vms on youtube... Recently we discussed DBC so much... So after Rumi's surprise I thought oh God!! Whats he is gonna think of us... Besharam fans...Embarrassed

Ha ha... well said...ROFL I also didn't get it 4 the first time... I tried... DBC!! wht can it be..!!! I knew something related suhag raat so I thought in DBC, B must be bedroom...Embarrassed Never could indentified wht is D and C...ROFL Nobody can decode this by him/her self... New members use to ask wht is DBC...!!! 

duniamaddy311SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Lovely post Dunia.Clap

We are getting really good SurYa moments on every episodes, and today Suraj gave her Jalebi, Samosa and asking her to eat, was really very sweet. And we are getting a SurYa moment too on next day as promised by the Precap, so in all we are nearing for the gift.

yeah and i love that CVs did,nt change Surajs, look and style...Same old sharmila sa piyara piyara sa soraj sa (imagine chaturi is praising him, with stars sparkling in her eyesLOL) and in yesterdays episode the way soraj was biting her littel finger and sharmana awww

Yeah, I loved that too, wow Superb emoticons Dunia, you take everyone's heart away with mind-blowing emoticons. And yes, SurYa looks cute when they are all shy and blushing, so tighten your seat-belts and get ready for some mushy scenes. Smile Smile Smile
Thnx saibal
i loved too that scooter emoticon although he is holding a danish flag it looks like Sorajs, mithai ka dhaba...,,LOL

Yeah, I love that scooter emoticon, seems like Suraj will run like that with Indian flag when Sandhya will finally becomes IPS Officer Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dunia

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maddy311

Embarrassed

Ha ha... well said...ROFL I also didn't get it 4 the first time... I tried... DBC!! wht can it be..!!! I knew something related suhag raat so I thought in DBC, B must be bedroom...Embarrassed Never could indentified wht is D and C...ROFL Nobody can decode this by him/her self... New members use to ask wht is DBC...!!! 

Yeah, I too had real trouble figuring it out before my beloved Ami Di helped me out. Embarrassed Embarrassed
So hard to identify man--> DBC
Anas will have a hard time guessing it. ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ayeshi-dunia

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Yeah, after watching that video, I too was shocked.
Think about me, my real name is my username Ouch Ouch Ouch
And earlier, I had my original Photo too (Real pic) which I removed after DBC discussions started EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Embarrassed

ROFL real name and with picture!!! Tum to gaya...ROFL If u meet Anas someday... He will say... oh... Saibal.. I remember you... one of my besharam fans...Embarrassed LOL

dunia-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index