Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Uff this WO is killing me :-) (Page 3)

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dunia

Haye yeh Surya ki badmashi dekhni ki baad mujhi bhi per se apni Wo se  Wo Wo hogaya haiDBC tak aise aise scene dikhay ge to mein to direct ICU pohnch jaongi...even palm chuma didn,t have such effectLOLkiya kare jo cheez ziyada milye oski qimat kam hojati haiROFL
Arey BB! Why you wanna reach ICU??? Directly register your entry with me and farhana @ Morgue.. We'll all do lots of badmaashi n ROFling over there.. "Dead--Laughter"..LOL Wink By the loved your sharpness of to observe n comment in Anas's picture..Big smile I also like your tutaa-Phutaa Hindi..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutie-Ayeshi-dunia

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
@Shirin, Dunia:- I loved Plane, Scooter emoticons used by you..ROFL ROFL  That Bajaj scooter is also good place of romance for you..Day Dreaming Silly N also very close to SurYa as Sooraj said once to Sandhya..Blushing

@Deebz:-  Shocked Kya aapko Diabetes ho gaya hain?? Unhappy Let's go n check up with SurYa doctor..ROFL Take care of yourself mera senior version.Hug
I'm also wondering how they ain't kissing and hugs each-other?? Day Dreaming I think SurYa -- Abnormal couple hain..Shocked

You've rightly said Dunia, Shirin, Hema keeping forum lively and entertaining since they've joined it.. Again credit goes to "Wo..." word because of that they jumped here..You girls/ladies are rocking. Keep it up!Thumbs Up Dancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutieDeebz-Ayeshi-dunia

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Duniya or Miss.Duniya aka Miss.World, lovely post.Clap Waise I din't see the epishaad yet.Cry.. I shall comment afterwards...badmaashi ki koi end nahin...

sweetycutiedunia.Ami.

dunia IF-Rockerz
dunia
dunia

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

Haye yeh Surya ki badmashi dekhni ki baad mujhi bhi per se apni Wo se  Wo Wo hogaya haiDBC tak aise aise scene dikhay ge to mein to direct ICU pohnch jaongi...even palm chuma didn,t have such effectLOLkiya kare jo cheez ziyada milye oski qimat kam hojati haiROFL
Arey BB! Why you wanna reach ICU??? Directly register your entry with me and farhana @ Morgue.. We'll all do lots of badmaashi n ROFling over there.. "Dead--Laughter"..LOL Wink By the loved your sharpness of to observe n comment in Anas's picture..Big smile I also like your tutaa-Phutaa Hindi..LOL
Entry with u and farhana@morgue??? Confused
Thnx for liking my tutaa.phutaa Hindi... jaldi bazi mein hojata hai,,,,,,i mean i was hyper and lost in Surya land after watching Anas wearing CK...Blushing
Thnx from all who are translating Hindi for me..Big smileIt really irretates me that i can,t read itLOL

Edited by dunia - 06 September 2012 at 12:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutie.Ami.

dunia IF-Rockerz
dunia
dunia

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deebz

Very cute post again Duniya! Ayeshi, you too  r rocking these days dear with your posts with cute emoticons.Thumbs Up

SurYa will be the death of all of us.Big smile Their love is giving me diabetes. Oodles of  love - oozing out of their eyes!!  How in the world are they not wrapped up in each  other's arms and showering kisses is beyond me!

I think DBC when it eventually happens, is bound to be pretty explosive although there is more likelihood of a real bomb exploding courtesy of RKLOL

yeah i am also thinking the same, it will be something explosiv, freaking Hot and spicy
waise its 3rd night that i dream Surya...LOL

sweetycutieSAIBALROUTH

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Just a few hours away from the forum - aur Dunia ne yahan Hungama kiya with a lovely Wo postHug  I had to go through 3 pages of this thread...

Yes love the Wo moments and hope they continue giving us more and more of them until DBC time arrives...

Farhana loved your idea and hope we get to see Sandy taking care of Suraj and giving us more of those WO moments in the process...

Also hope Dunia's prediction of Suraj pretending to get hurt to get pampered by his wifeyWink
Enjoyed reading all the above posts  -  but I am sure our creatives will come up with more creative ways for WO moments

sweetycutieduniaSAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Deebz

Very cute post again Duniya! Ayeshi, you too  r rocking these days dear with your posts with cute emoticons.Thumbs Up

SurYa will be the death of all of us.Big smile Their love is giving me diabetes. Oodles of  love - oozing out of their eyes!!  How in the world are they not wrapped up in each  other's arms and showering kisses is beyond me!

I think DBC when it eventually happens, is bound to be pretty explosive although there is more likelihood of a real bomb exploding courtesy of RKLOL

yeah i am also thinking the same, it will be something explosiv, freaking Hot and spicy
waise its 3rd night that i dream Surya...LOL

Only third night, I have lost count of nights LOL LOL LOL Wink

sweetycutiedunia

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Lovely post Dunia.Clap

We are getting really good SurYa moments on every episodes, and today Suraj gave her Jalebi, Samosa and asking her to eat, was really very sweet. And we are getting a SurYa moment too on next day as promised by the Precap, so in all we are nearing for the gift.

yeah and i love that CVs did,nt change Surajs, look and style...Same old sharmila sa piyara piyara sa soraj sa (imagine chaturi is praising him, with stars sparkling in her eyesLOL) and in yesterdays episode the way soraj was biting her littel finger and sharmana awww

Yeah, I loved that too, wow Superb emoticons Dunia, you take everyone's heart away with mind-blowing emoticons. And yes, SurYa looks cute when they are all shy and blushing, so tighten your seat-belts and get ready for some mushy scenes. Smile Smile Smile

sweetycutieduniaJuna04

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index