Uff this WO is killing me :-) (Page 2)

dunia IF-Rockerz
dunia
dunia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

Lovely post duniaHug May I know your name dear if you don't mindBig smile

By the way the wo ye moment was so cuteDay Dreaming
Sooraj wants to keep her near him and see her for long that's why he offered her sweets, getting smart sooraj saBig smile
And in precap sandy taking care of her husband like a typical wifeLOL
By the way sooraj not feeling good tomorrow means nothing will happen in the nightCry
Well i am still hoping, now i don,t know wether suraj is really injured or he is just trying to get close to Sandhya ji... after all its a very good idea of catching her in GG room. and show us some mini DBC promo...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutie-Ayeshi-

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Another almost wo I nee...   I guess a simple WO is enough to make us fly to SurYa land ...   
And SurYa seems to be also the one who can create magic with just saying WO...!!! How lovely this WO sounds now-a-days 4 me...Day Dreaming
Ya I am in SurYa land too... Big smile
CV is giving us itsi bitsi SurYa moment every day and also making us glued with each upcoming episode...  
I am more excited to see what will happen to Suraj and how Sandy gonna take care of her mitha mitha hubby more than the pen drive suspense... 
Pen drive hain, Chaturi ki batwa hain...  Clues are flying in front of her... Ab koun rokega bindni ko... I think she would make a good detective rather than a police officer...
And dont be sad Sandhya... Ur dream will be fulfilled very soon... I felt sad actually when she was crying... But there is a say
"The more you loose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have." Whenever she does something, she never think of herself, her well-being... Abto bohot strugle karna baki hain Sandhya... U will need those energy... But one day you will be successful just like u were to win masa and bhabo's heart... Keep it up...Thumbs Up

Edited by ayeshi_101 - 05 September 2012 at 11:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutiefarhana874dunia.Ami.

dunia IF-Rockerz
dunia
dunia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Lovely post Dunia.Clap

We are getting really good SurYa moments on every episodes, and today Suraj gave her Jalebi, Samosa and asking her to eat, was really very sweet. And we are getting a SurYa moment too on next day as promised by the Precap, so in all we are nearing for the gift.

yeah and i love that CVs did,nt change Surajs, look and style...Same old sharmila sa piyara piyara sa soraj sa (imagine chaturi is praising him, with stars sparkling in her eyesLOL) and in yesterdays episode the way soraj was biting her littel finger and sharmana awww

Edited by dunia - 05 September 2012 at 12:05pm

sweetycutie-Ayeshi-

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
And Dunia... Awesome post as always...!!! Thank u sooo much... 
Wo... Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutiedunia.Ami.

dunia IF-Rockerz
dunia
dunia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farhana874

Wo wo Dunia..mujhe aapse..wo aapka...emoticons mast hain! Hahaha

Awesome post Dunia!
It was so cute seeing SurYa doing 'wo wo..woh wala wo nahi' ..haha..Not only us SurYa r too thinking abt that gift only. And precap was nice too..don't get mad at me but i really want one of them to fall ill and other one to take care sweetly...
;-)

i would love that track, Imagine Sandhya helping soraj ji changing his clothes and going to bed...and then Soraj ji thinking ki chot to hath pe lagi hai muh pe nahin to kuch Wo Wo Wo Hojai Sandhya jiLOL
Alas i can only dream that 

sweetycutie-Ayeshi-

dunia IF-Rockerz
dunia
dunia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Dead
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

Another almost wo I nee...   I guess a simple WO is enough to make us fly to SurYa land ...   
And SurYa seems to be also the one who can create magic with just saying WO...!!! How lovely this WO sounds now-a-days 4 me...Day Dreaming
Ya I am in SurYa land too... Big smile
CV is giving us itsi bitsi SurYa moment every day and also making us glued with each upcoming episode...  
I am more excited to see what will happen to Suraj and how Sandy gonna take care of her mitha mitha hubby more than the pen drive suspense... 
Pen drive hain, Chaturi ki batwa hain...  Clues are flying in front of her... Ab koun rokega bindni ko... I think she would make a good detective rather than a police officer...
And dont be sad Sandhya... Ur dream will be fulfilled very soon... I felt sad actually when she was crying... But there is a say
"The more you loose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have." Whenever she does something, she never think of herself, her well-being... Abto bohot strugle karna baki hain Sandhya... U will need those energy... But one day you will be successful just like u were to win masa and bhabo's heart... Keep it up...Thumbs Up

beautiful emotions Ayeshi
i agree with u i hope she won,t suspect Soraj ji that would be ShockedDeadotherwise Sandhy is in deep love aj kal when ever she sees Soraj her eyes are sparkling. I think she has seen my lesson on the Science of Love...LOL

sweetycutie-Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTH.Ami.

dunia IF-Rockerz
dunia
dunia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
OBS Dobbel postOuch see guys i am really in Surya land...LOL

Edited by dunia - 05 September 2012 at 12:14pm
Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Very cute post again Duniya! Ayeshi, you too  r rocking these days dear with your posts with cute emoticons.Thumbs Up

SurYa will be the death of all of us.Big smile Their love is giving me diabetes. Oodles of  love - oozing out of their eyes!!  How in the world are they not wrapped up in each  other's arms and showering kisses is beyond me!

I think DBC when it eventually happens, is bound to be pretty explosive although there is more likelihood of a real bomb exploding courtesy of RKLOL

sweetycutie-Ayeshi-dunia.Ami.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index