India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Uff this WO is killing me :-)

dunia IF-Rockerz
dunia
dunia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Guys this WO is killing me... ( i know killing is never good) but this one is meeta meeta LOL

I loved the way Surya are thinking about WO AI NE all the time...Big smileDay Dreamingafter watching todays WO i am 
and the way they were blushing.Embarrassed...Hayeee kiya DBC pak rahi hai en dono ki bech mein.....
After watching todays blushing , smiling, heartbeat and wo, yeh, app etc i am sure that Sandhya  is ready to give Suraj ji his gift..and precap was also awesome...Sandhya taking care of Soraj ji...

and i am in my own Surya world now

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.RSKMb2011anusha34ayshrandevraniharishsweetycutieDabhholic-Ayeshi-Deebzfarhana874MJV2l-NiklausFan-l---Manish---maddy311Tacker_HolicSAIBALROUTH.Ami.-Liebe-coolpratz

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
YaY! Finally I got privileged to comment first in the thread which is created by leader of BB's gang. ShockedDancing Party

Duniyaa re Duniyaa.. Wonderful + hilarious post once again.. Aptly use of emoticons.Clap Star Clap

I'm falling in love with word "Wo..." so much.. Thumbs Up

Sandhya is so "Badmaash"... First she'll excite Sooraj with word "Woo..." and when Sooraj go closer to her to listen three letter magical word... She'll twist it with "Jalebi...".. Embarrassed

Nevertheless, I believe that "Wo Jalebi acchi hain" is also an unique way to say "Wo I Nee..." Heart

Edited by ami_dabh - 05 September 2012 at 10:44am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011sweetycutiefarhana874-Ayeshi-maddy311duniaMJV2SAIBALROUTH

MJV2 IF-Rockerz
MJV2
MJV2

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
woh WOH nahi hai...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL kya romance yarHeart  Defenitly DBC is cooking now between these twoDay Dreaming Loved it

Edited by mmanju1 - 05 September 2012 at 10:52am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011sweetycutiefarhana874-Ayeshi-maddy311duniaSAIBALROUTH

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Lovely post duniaHug May I know your name dear if you don't mindBig smile

By the way the wo ye moment was so cuteDay Dreaming
Sooraj wants to keep her near him and see her for long that's why he offered her sweets, getting smart sooraj saBig smile
And in precap sandy taking care of her husband like a typical wifeLOL
By the way sooraj not feeling good tomorrow means nothing will happen in the nightCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutiefarhana874-Ayeshi-MJV2duniaSAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Lovely post Dunia.Clap

We are getting really good SurYa moments on every episodes, and today Suraj gave her Jalebi, Samosa and asking her to eat, was really very sweet. And we are getting a SurYa moment too on next day as promised by the Precap, so in all we are nearing for the gift.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutiefarhana874-Ayeshi-dunia

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Wo wo Dunia..mujhe aapse..wo aapka...emoticons mast hain! Hahaha

Awesome post Dunia!
It was so cute seeing SurYa doing 'wo wo..woh wala wo nahi' ..haha..Not only us SurYa r too thinking abt that gift only. And precap was nice too..don't get mad at me but i really want one of them to fall ill and other one to take care sweetly...
;-)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutie-Ayeshi-duniaSAIBALROUTH

dunia IF-Rockerz
dunia
dunia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

YaY! Finally I got privileged to comment first in the thread which is created by leader of BB's gang. ShockedDancing Party

Duniyaa re Duniyaa.. Wonderful + hilarious post once again.. Aptly use of emoticons.Clap Star Clap

I'm falling in love with word "Wo..." so much.. Thumbs Up

Sandhya is so "Badmaash"... First she'll excite Sooraj with word "Woo..." and when Sooraj go closer to her to listen three letter magical word... She'll twist it with "Jalebi...".. Embarrassed

Nevertheless, I believe that "Wo Jalebi acchi hain" is also an unique way to say "Wo I Nee..." Heart
Haye yeh Surya ki badmashi dekhni ki baad mujhi bhi per se apni Wo se  Wo Wo hogaya haiDBC tak aise aise scene dikhay ge to mein to direct ICU pohnch jaongi...even palm chuma didn,t have such effectLOLkiya kare jo cheez ziyada milye oski qimat kam hojati haiROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutie.Ami.

dunia IF-Rockerz
dunia
dunia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mmanju1

woh WOH nahi hai...LOL kya romance yarHeart  Defenitly DBC is cooking now between these twoDay Dreaming Loved it

Yeah both of them were like Woh Woh nahin...loved it LOLi think they should give that other woh a new name Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutieMJV2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index