Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

HTAI (05/09/2012) - War of turmoils and brains (Page 31)

Arshisarunrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Arshisarunrocks
Arshisarunrocks

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Hello ! First of all I wanna say that I love u for all the positive posts you make ! I am a huge positivity seeker and there are days when I wait for your positive posts!! I might have not commented on many..maybe because I didn't know what to say but with this comment I wanna say that I am one of the extremely positive members !! Smile A huge thanks from my side for all the positive posts!! I loved all which I read. 

& let me tell you guys that Arshisarunrocks/Zahra has a complete khali khopriROFL
ROFLROFL Oye Megha di..Ye kya?? But no probs u r my khali khopri partner na??Btw, lets not make this beautifully written serious post into a khali khopri chat club. ROFL Hope it doesn't become one!! 

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tenxin

Originally posted by rockingcouple

Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by riti4u

Awesome post dear & thanks a lot for inviting me here!Big smile
Well, I'm happy that finally ASR's brain cells are working, & seriously Anjali has a twisted brain, I guess Shyam is still unaware of it, I hope one day she would use this brain against Shyam.
Really happy to see that there are some positive people out here & a big Hi to everyone!Smile

hello, I am rashmi.

Guess what, I still don't know ur name. LOL
I got to knw few pages back..she is meghaBig smile
LOLYes Rashmi Di, my name is MeghaBig smile

though I know megha that day is far but cv's have shown a glimpse of it. What me and Riti were discussing is If Arnav says her to choose btwn him and shyam, what will be reaction of Anjali???
Well I think Anjali at first might hesitate, but her final decision would be to choose Shyam. But hope before anything like this happens she gets to see the real face of her hubby!
The only person I feel bad for is Arnav.

that's true, he is betrayed by the person whom he trusts the most. He will be shattered completely wen Anjali's betrayal will be open to him. may be we can again see him turning into ASR but it will be intresting to watch how Khushi handle the situation despite of Arnav's ignorance, anger and frustration.
I guess he will be back to his ASR mode for everyone else other than Khushi, she might be the only one to whom he might open up & share his feelings. But what I wonder is that, after all this drama will the wedding finally take place?
Exactly even i have the same doubt..in between all this..if arnav back to asr mode..then how and when marriage will happen..
I read in an article yesterday that the marriage will happen but in a simple way, but even if its in a simple way, still how is it possible?
ya how Confused
guess have to wait for a week or so
and i dont think ASR just now will think of marriage Ouch
No one knows what's going on in ASR's mind. But I got a bit pissed off on Khushi yesterday.
I want to see the marriage but I definitely want to see when will Anjali's blind fold come off! 

Yup..no one knows.. was super impressed with ASR..he quickly caught Dadi ...ASRz
haha lets see what happens today..m waiting for it ...he gonna break now
anyways carry on discussions guys need to go bye catch u all later :)
Yep, lets see what happens.
Come back soon, will be waiting for you!Embarrassed

wat does this mean...khoobsoorath challenged me and i got this hint from hint...my brainwa twistiya gaya

Originally posted by khushboorath

Originally posted by subha_rath2004

pics

Lehngaa Awesome na...I loved it. Embarrassed

yaar rushshri...u have any hint or any news whats going to happen tomorrow or day after tomorrow...i am thinking about IPKNND only!!!!!!!!!

creepwa in...lag to aisa hi raha...Confused

but I feel nani in hurry before he gets in RM will try for marriage of arhi...just my prediction. N yaar hum spoiler nahi dete ...predictions dete hai wo bhi fail hone wale ROFL

ok so u do prediction gud yaar...tell me ur prediction n i will play a game with u also which i do play with my close frnds who also predict for the show...let see how much get rite...
n ya beware as my work is just to make u confuse...Wink

shyamus 6 mnths more at least in show ...scary but i predict. COME AAN LET US PHPLAY PHLLLEEEJJ

well we can play but predit for coming story...nobody knows bout 6 month yaar...

Hint...???

Ok 4get it...chk dis...

Creep in by monday or may be even on friday looking at the pace of show.
Marraige may be on ME as ppl said 15th sept.
Arnav will try to postpone but Anjali will be ready
Garima may have a flashback or it could be dadi's flashback becoz today Arnav disturbed her calmed veinsLOL

Rest on future epi analysis.Embarrassed

ok...well wat if nuthng happen...

then my brainwa on chutti ROFL

if nuthg will happen in my prediction then i am really scared abt remarraige.

w8 a min if nuthg will happen to Anjali...is that wat u meant.

actally confused u r telling abt my prediction or gvg a general spoiler

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_k93

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Originally posted by priya_86

Well, I'm happy that finally ASR's brain cells are working, & seriously Anjali has a twisted brain, I guess Shyam is still unaware of it, I hope one day she would use this brain against Shyam.
Really happy to see that there are some positive people out here & a big Hi to everyone!Smile

hello, I am rashmi.

though I know megha that day is far but cv's have shown a glimpse of it. What me and Riti were discussing is If Arnav says her to choose btwn him and shyam, what will be reaction of Anjali???
Well I think Anjali at first might hesitate, but her final decision would be to choose Shyam. But hope before anything like this happens she gets to see the real face of her hubby!

that's true, he is betrayed by the person whom he trusts the most. He will be shattered completely wen Anjali's betrayal will be open to him. may be we can again see him turning into ASR but it will be intresting to watch how Khushi handle the situation despite of Arnav's ignorance, anger and frustration.
I guess he will be back to his ASR mode for everyone else other than Khushi, she might be the only one to whom he might open up & share his feelings. But what I wonder is that, after all this drama will the wedding finally take place?
Exactly even i have the same doubt..in between all this..if arnav back to asr mode..then how and when marriage will happen..
I read in an article yesterday that the marriage will happen but in a simple way, but even if its in a simple way, still how is it possible?
ya how Confused
No one knows what's going on in ASR's mind. But I got a bit pissed off on Khushi yesterday.
I want to see the marriage but I definitely want to see when will Anjali's blind fold come off! 

Yup..no one knows.. was super impressed with ASR..he quickly caught Dadi ...ASRz
Wow what a discussion going on.
Be rest assured ASR will not ask his "Di" to choose.
I pity nani ji the most right now. Poor lady, she's brought up these kids when required, and now in front of Dadiji she hs no say at allUnhappy
Nani is so helpless! What's Dadi problem? suddenly after 14 years she came up out of nowhere & now trying to make her grandchildren's lives miserable!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_k93Arshisarunrocks

Arshisarunrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Arshisarunrocks
Arshisarunrocks

Hello ! First of all I wanna say that I love u for all the positive posts you make ! I am a huge positivity seeker and there are days when I wait for your positive posts!! I might have not commented on many..maybe because I didn't know what to say but with this comment I wanna say that I am one of the extremely positive members !! Smile A huge thanks from my side for all the positive posts!! I loved all which I read. 

haye mein sharam se doob gayi

LOL Nehiii...aap doob jaogi to who'll make the brilliant posts?? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_k93rushshriBornThisWay

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged

& let me tell you guys that Arshisarunrocks/Zahra has a complete khali khopriROFL
ROFLROFL Oye Megha di..Ye kya?? But no probs u r my khali khopri partner na??Btw, lets not make this beautifully written serious post into a khali khopri chat club. ROFL Hope it doesn't become one!! 

I am the TM and allowing u to make oneLOL

pooja_k93BornThisWay

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged

I'm trying my best to control my khopri-giri here, but who knows I might mess up everything & people might get fed up of me!ROFL
& everyone needed your intro, so I told them about you in just 2 wordsBig smile

rushshriArshisarunrocks

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya_86

hello, I am rashmi.

ya how Confused

Wow what a discussion going on.
Be rest assured ASR will not ask his "Di" to choose.
I pity nani ji the most right now. Poor lady, she's brought up these kids when required, and now in front of Dadiji she hs no say at allUnhappy
Nani is so helpless! What's Dadi problem? suddenly after 14 years she came up out of nowhere & now trying to make her grandchildren's lives miserable!
Exactly...to say the truth she has no right at all. And naniji should once and for all shut her up...they were childhood buddies.Smile
BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged

hello, I am rashmi.

ya how Confused

wat does this mean...khoobsoorath challenged me and i got this hint from hint...my brainwa twistiya gaya

Originally posted by subha_rath2004

pics

Lehngaa Awesome na...I loved it. Embarrassed

yaar rushshri...u have any hint or any news whats going to happen tomorrow or day after tomorrow...i am thinking about IPKNND only!!!!!!!!!

creepwa in...lag to aisa hi raha...Confused

but I feel nani in hurry before he gets in RM will try for marriage of arhi...just my prediction. N yaar hum spoiler nahi dete ...predictions dete hai wo bhi fail hone wale ROFL

ok so u do prediction gud yaar...tell me ur prediction n i will play a game with u also which i do play with my close frnds who also predict for the show...let see how much get rite...
n ya beware as my work is just to make u confuse...Wink

shyamus 6 mnths more at least in show ...scary but i predict. COME AAN LET US PHPLAY PHLLLEEEJJ

well we can play but predit for coming story...nobody knows bout 6 month yaar...

Hint...???

Ok 4get it...chk dis...

Creep in by monday or may be even on friday looking at the pace of show.
Marraige may be on ME as ppl said 15th sept.
Arnav will try to postpone but Anjali will be ready
Garima may have a flashback or it could be dadi's flashback becoz today Arnav disturbed her calmed veinsLOL

Rest on future epi analysis.Embarrassed

ok...well wat if nuthng happen...

then my brainwa on chutti ROFL

if nuthg will happen in my prediction then i am really scared abt remarraige.

w8 a min if nuthg will happen to Anjali...is that wat u meant.

actally confused u r telling abt my prediction or gvg a general spoiler

Well you are genius I must say, I don't have enough guts to decode Khusboo's hints, its impossible for me, all her hints are way too twisted for my not so twisted brainLOL

Go to top