Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

HTAI (05/09/2012) - War of turmoils and brains (Page 3)

veewriter IF-Dazzler
veewriter
veewriter

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by veenuasr

Anjali is totally blind in shyams love...woh kabhi sooch nahein sakte hai that he can do any wrong to any one ...she think everyone is mu her shyamji ...i am feeling bad for her today ...Cry

pyaaar kabhi kabhi insaan to itnaa pagal kar deta hai ke uske siwa kuch aur sahi aur sach nahein lagta and same thing is happening with Anjali ...Ouch

why people are not understanding her????Confused

aur jab wahi pyaar ka bhram tootega tab dekhna she will be worse than devil himself...wat say

will comment on this later going for dinner

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

chatterbug Senior Member
chatterbug
chatterbug

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
great post dear !

like your balanced thoughts !

sometimes we fandom want quick results where as this is a daily soap and cannot afford to change things overnight.

although I feel the pace of IPK is much faster compared to any other daily soap .

rushshri

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbug

great post dear !

like your balanced thoughts !

sometimes we fandom want quick results where as this is a daily soap and cannot afford to change things overnight.

although I feel the pace of IPK is much faster compared to any other daily soap .

this is discussion thread with positivity, u'll find only positive ideas.

well said abt the daily soaps and pace yes, fast for ne other daily Indian soap and that is y we love IPKKND. Smile

Edited by rushshri - 05 September 2012 at 11:05am
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_86

Originally posted by mepobaa

gd post dear bt reakky excited nw fel sorry and at the same time angry for a fool like anjlai hw can someone be so lame..any way chalo kkg and asr are togther what else we need nw...
You know what she blindly believes her husband, blind love and blind faith. As of now Shyam hasn't done anything wrong in front of her. He has married a handicap like her and showered her with love (we as audience know his intentions, but she doesn't).
Just put yourself in her place. Suppose today somebody comes and accuses your husband about something, will you believe it without proof? I don't think so. And in this case Anjali has been portrayed as an emotionally vulnerable individual. It is easy to play with her emotions. We can easily call her an emotional fool. Psychologically, she feels that because she's handicapped, Shyam's love is a favour on her and hence she treasures it even more.Smile

@red the real reason why Anjali is so bling for shyam. I liked ur analysis on Anjali.Star
priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged

gd post dear bt reakky excited nw fel sorry and at the same time angry for a fool like anjlai hw can someone be so lame..any way chalo kkg and asr are togther what else we need nw...
You know what she blindly believes her husband, blind love and blind faith. As of now Shyam hasn't done anything wrong in front of her. He has married a handicap like her and showered her with love (we as audience know his intentions, but she doesn't).
Just put yourself in her place. Suppose today somebody comes and accuses your husband about something, will you believe it without proof? I don't think so. And in this case Anjali has been portrayed as an emotionally vulnerable individual. It is easy to play with her emotions. We can easily call her an emotional fool. Psychologically, she feels that because she's handicapped, Shyam's love is a favour on her and hence she treasures it even more.Smile

@red the real reason why Anjali is so bling for shyam. I liked ur analysis on Anjali.Star
It's more of the insecurities of being a handicapped than her love. She's always feeling as a favour has been done to her by Shyam...since he married her.

rushshri

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged

It's more of the insecurities of being a handicapped than her love. She's always feeling as a favour has been done to her by Shyam...since he married her.

That small piece was a shock for me today but then I thought from cv's pov, Y suddenly Anjali is shown wid brains to twist the situations and I concluded, may be wen shyam truth will be open on her she will emerge to be a woman with strong brains. What say???

off for dinner, will meet u in half an hrSmile
ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ragvir.fan

one of my fav song...
great post rashmi...
shyam ka anth nazdeek hai...

hmmm anjali to pata chalne de...maza aayega
han is baar uska saamna apni asli biwi se hoga...
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged

one of my fav song...
great post rashmi...
shyam ka anth nazdeek hai...

hmmm anjali to pata chalne de...maza aayega
han is baar uska saamna apni asli biwi se hoga...

par zaldi chances nahi hai dibu...6 mnths at least

ragvir.fan

Go to top