Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

HTAI (05/09/2012) - War of turmoils and brains (Page 24)

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diya33

wonderful post

thanx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tenxin

Originally posted by priya_86

Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by riti4u

Even if she does bhook hartal, arnav can also ask her to choose between him and shyam...how abt that...Big smile

bingo humar jaan...kya baat nikali haiWink
Wow loved this pointBig smile

bingo Riti  
would love see this..dont u agree guys Wink
my like button works LOL

yeah agree but my question is whom Anjali will choose????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dogriti4u

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged

@meopbaa and @tenxin- hope I got ids right... wat can I call u ? I saw ur convo... Dont wry..if anji is gonna bring that creep back..I want ASR to reveal his true colors in front of anji soon..hope she opens her eyes.. this creep doesnt deserve her love..and yes indeed kkg is by his side..and I just want her to be that way..Smile

again a Thumbs Up but creepwa is going to play his dirty games and initially Anjali will be blindly following him and listening of all his crap causing rift btwn anjali and arnav. this will bring drama and trp to the show.

Later arhi together can expose the Lord of Cruelty and Brutality, the gr8 CREEPWA. Tongue

riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Di, let me search what I wrote few days back on friday episode...how I want shyam's end...Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dogBornThisWay

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
This is what I wrote after Friday's episode... My Demands...LOL
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Request ..

I am writing after a long time..but had lot inside to just let it out.. and could not think of any other place...

I saw a movie few months back where a woman takes on a terrorist who killed her husband and as result her child too... Being an action hero fan ,I never clapped or whistled this much when Salman takes on goons,but I showed no hestitation in whistling for this woman when she takes on this fight for her child..At time we are shown immersion of durga.. Well what is context in which i am saying this... It is weak characterisation of women characters in this show that has made me write after a long time...I understand this is just a fiction but it is watched by mostly women so it can be made as a medium to pass a message to those who do injustice and specially to do who become victim of the same...Why Anjali or even khushi for that matter needs ASR for delivering justice to them .. Why this time we all want ASR to set things right...

Shyam in this show has done injustice that is beyond any forgiveness or say redemption and he is culprit for all three - Arnav,khushi and most importantly Anjali.. I know anjali is delusional and blindly loves her husband but now she has lost everything coz of her love and desire for this man who is not at all deserving of such love.. Why cant we have her open her eyes to see reality ,understand it and then deliver justice for her baby and her brother this time around... When you show us man who has crossed all limits when he decides to kill his own child, I want you to show me his execution too.. no not by hands of a hero this time.. but by the hands of a mother whose child he killed...a wife whose dreams he thrashed and a sister whose brother's life he has endangered... I want justice to be given only by Anjali...

I know it is love story and we will be given situations to separate lovers or to build hurdles for them.. yes they have fought their own battles till now...Thus I am ready for the storm that writers intend to bring for them ..but do show me that they are together in facing this storm.. atleast show me that they became each other's strength

fly_dog

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Awesome post dear & thanks a lot for inviting me here!Big smile
Well, I'm happy that finally ASR's brain cells are working, & seriously Anjali has a twisted brain, I guess Shyam is still unaware of it, I hope one day she would use this brain against Shyam.
Really happy to see that there are some positive people out here & a big Hi to everyone!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dogrushshririti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Well, I'm happy that finally ASR's brain cells are working, & seriously Anjali has a twisted brain, I guess Shyam is still unaware of it, I hope one day she would use this brain against Shyam.
Really happy to see that there are some positive people out here & a big Hi to everyone!Smile
Helos nice to meet you...I am RitiEmbarrassed

BornThisWay

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Helos nice to meet you...I am RitiEmbarrassed
Oh Hello! I'm MeghaEmbarrassed

riti4u

Go to top