Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

HTAI (05/09/2012) - War of turmoils and brains (Page 16)

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_86

Originally posted by rockingcouple

You know whichever way the track is going to turn, I just wish Shyam's true face is revealed soon, people are getting impatient. Except for a few loyal fans like, other's may quit the show.I'm scared about that. They are just waiting. If another evil plan of Shyam succeeds, then only God can save IPKKND from the consequencesUnhappy

Am just waiting for the day when anjali will gave a nice slap on shyam face..hope the day come soonnn..Cry
She'll not slap him...but probably shoot himSmile and I'm waiting for that.
By the way, what do you think...will Shyam's truth be revealed first, or will Garima 's past be revealed first?Confused
Somehow i think arnav past..as garima cant hide from dadi for many days...and cvs will take this  track slow..and i hope cvs dont introduce any new tracks between this shyam one..

And by the way have you observed i think some started bashing this positive thread alsoTongue

Edited by rockingcouple - 05 September 2012 at 11:43pm

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veenuasr

Priya ,Rashu n all friends bye for now ll cyaa in evening ...till then keep smiling n be +veHug

bye veenu
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

You know whichever way the track is going to turn, I just wish Shyam's true face is revealed soon, people are getting impatient. Except for a few loyal fans like, other's may quit the show.I'm scared about that. They are just waiting. If another evil plan of Shyam succeeds, then only God can save IPKKND from the consequencesUnhappy

Am just waiting for the day when anjali will gave a nice slap on shyam face..hope the day come soonnn..Cry
By the way, what do you think...will Shyam's truth be revealed first, or will Garima 's past be revealed first?Confused
Somehow i think arnav past..as garima cant hide from dadi for many days...and cvs will take this  track slow..and i hope cvs dont introduce any new tracks between this shyam one..

And by the way have you observed i think some started bashing this positive thread alsoTongue

who??? gv me the name
priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Slapping will be the start but she is gonna shoot him for sure (awww am dreaming)LOL

Is garima's part will be revealed by shyam. Is there possibility????
Don't know, but how will Shyam know about it?Confused
I somehow feel Shyam's truth should be revealed first, and then the past should be focussed on, otherwise it will be to much to swallow at onceSmile
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Slapping will be the start but she is gonna shoot him for sure (awww am dreaming)LOL

I somehow feel Shyam's truth should be revealed first, and then the past should be focussed on, otherwise it will be to much to swallow at onceSmile

may be overhearing...hu is bashing my postAngry
rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

who??? gv me the name

I think there is a post "there is no need of certificate for postivity and negativity..."i felt like indirectly they are aiming at the positive posts..i felt so?.i may be wrong..but this what i felt 

Edited by rockingcouple - 05 September 2012 at 11:50pm
MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
do nt worry past wl nt come nw..shyma wlk be exposed firsta snas i was discusiing with rashmi the other day it wl be infact shyma who will bring back past..sure
priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

may be overhearing...hu is bashing my postAngry
I'm not visiting any other posts...can't say dear.

Go to top