Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

HTAI (05/09/2012) - War of turmoils and brains (Page 15)

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockingcouple

Originally posted by veenuasr

Originally posted by priya_86

Originally posted by tenxin

Originally posted by rushshri

Bwahahaha to ur pic...
OMG this glycerine made me cry...not fair Barun ROFL
But my question is Why Shyamu wants to come back to RM???? ROFL

is u remember he hid pprs under palna which they removed yesterday, so does the pprs, but shyamua don't know. it's will pprs ...full RM will be his.

OMG ya..i forgot 
If he succeeds..then Wat m scared now 

he wont succeeds Anjali will see that paper before shyam this time and then she ll show him his real place jailLOL

That would be the ideal situation and an excellent one...but u don't know what the creatives have in store for us...maybe something even more DhamaakedaarWink

One doubht..the whole property will be his only if something happens to asr na...so again shyam will try to kill arnavConfused

He will hatch another sinister plan and hopefully that's when he'll get caught...without doing anything how will he be exposed?Smile

Hope so..his one plan got succeeded of kiling his own baby...so now there should be only downfall of shyam

i think cv ll keep shyam in silent mode after he enters Rm ...he ll behave as if   he has changed  side by side cv ll start the past revelation track 

Haan even i felt so after entering the house shyam will again try to win the confidence of everyone in the family..and even he will try to win arnav confidence..but main thing is will cvs bring shyam evil face revelation before anjali first or arnav past first..for this we have to wait and watchSmilei just hope ki rather than dragging cvs just build the suspence ..
To say the truth Shyam has committed so many crimes, characters like ASR, NK and Payal are not going to take him for face value. NK and Payal have seen his true face. ASR still believes that without much direct proof. 
Anjali and Dadi are with Shyam.
Coming to the neutral members whom Shyam will try to convince are Nani, Mami and Akash, out of whom Akash I feel may land up with ASR and Mamiji might go with Anjali and Naniji shall remain neutral.Smile

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rushshri

Bwahahaha to ur pic...
OMG this glycerine made me cry...not fair Barun ROFL
But my question is Why Shyamu wants to come back to RM???? ROFL

is u remember he hid pprs under palna which they removed yesterday, so does the pprs, but shyamua don't know. it's will pprs ...full RM will be his.

OMG ya..i forgot 
If he succeeds..then Wat m scared now 

he wont succeeds Anjali will see that paper before shyam this time and then she ll show him his real place jailLOL

That would be the ideal situation and an excellent one...but u don't know what the creatives have in store for us...maybe something even more DhamaakedaarWink

One doubht..the whole property will be his only if something happens to asr na...so again shyam will try to kill arnavConfused

He will hatch another sinister plan and hopefully that's when he'll get caught...without doing anything how will he be exposed?Smile

Hope so..his one plan got succeeded of kiling his own baby...so now there should be only downfall of shyam

i think cv ll keep shyam in silent mode after he enters Rm ...he ll behave as if   he has changed  side by side cv ll start the past revelation track 

Haan even i felt so after entering the house shyam will again try to win the confidence of everyone in the family..and even he will try to win arnav confidence..but main thing is will cvs bring shyam evil face revelation before anjali first or arnav past first..for this we have to wait and watchSmilei just hope ki rather than dragging cvs just build the suspence ..
To say the truth Shyam has committed so many crimes, characters like ASR, NK and Payal are not going to take him for face value. NK and Payal have seen his true face. ASR still believes that without much direct proof. 
Anjali and Dadi are with Shyam.
Coming to the neutral members whom Shyam will try to convince are Nani, Mami and Akash, out of whom Akash I feel may land up with ASR and Mamiji might go with Anjali and Naniji shall remain neutral.Smile

Yes i love nani for that. She is so down to earth..i just wonder how nani and dadi can be childhood friends..i just find them two poles apart..
veewriter IF-Dazzler
veewriter
veewriter

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Priya ,Rashu n all friends bye for now ll cyaa in evening ...till then keep smiling n be +veHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dog

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
You know whichever way the track is going to turn, I just wish Shyam's true face is revealed soon, people are getting impatient. Except for a few loyal fans like, other's may quit the show.I'm scared about that. They are just waiting. If another evil plan of Shyam succeeds, then only God can save IPKKND from the consequencesUnhappy
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shybabe

absolutely hats off for this post Rashmi...Clap

Muaaahhh!!!!

u r a star...StarHug

And I love the song...yeh honslaEmbarrassed

Keep up ur positivity darling...Big smile

and u r a rockstar, vm to tu banati haiTongue shailu u know there is so much fun in teasing uTongue

tu sudhar rahi, bcoz u love ye honsla LOL

Keep up ur positivity too, I am infectious ROFL chodoongi tujhe nahi.

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

You know whichever way the track is going to turn, I just wish Shyam's true face is revealed soon, people are getting impatient. Except for a few loyal fans like, other's may quit the show.I'm scared about that. They are just waiting. If another evil plan of Shyam succeeds, then only God can save IPKKND from the consequencesUnhappy

Am just waiting for the day when anjali will gave a nice slap on shyam face..hope the day come soonnn..Cry
priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Am just waiting for the day when anjali will gave a nice slap on shyam face..hope the day come soonnn..Cry
She'll not slap him...but probably shoot himSmile and I'm waiting for that.
By the way, what do you think...will Shyam's truth be revealed first, or will Garima 's past be revealed first?Confused
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

She'll not slap him...but probably shoot himSmile and I'm waiting for that.
By the way, what do you think...will Shyam's truth be revealed first, or will Garima 's past be revealed first?Confused

Slapping will be the start but she is gonna shoot him for sure (awww am dreaming)LOL

Is garima's part will be revealed by shyam. Is there possibility????

Go to top