Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

HTAI (05/09/2012) - War of turmoils and brains (Page 12)

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockingcouple

Helloo..as usual very late to reply but ..lovely post And good song..Smileand lovely epsiode...loved the entire scenes..mainly the dadi and arnav confrontation loved it..waiting for that to happen ..and the way arnav asked dadi why did you come now..just superb..entire sequence..and no need to say superb acting barun..
Next arnav khushi scene...again..it shows how khushi is so pure and innocent and for always the other person comes first.she thinks more for her loved ones..and loved when she agrees to arnav showing her confidence in him and in all his decisions..
And the last scene which made me cry for arnav..when anjali asked to bring shyamji back..can see the pain in arnav eyes..poor guy..and for anjali i cant say anything..as i feel if we look from one side i feel she is correct..as she loves her husband very much and feel that even he loves her alot..but from sisster prospective i feel she is hurting his brother..so even am in dilemma for anjali..
But overall complete epsiode with emotions..Smile

gm, yes u r late...going for brkfast...catch u all later

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjnanarang

Good post Anjali is one person who needs a reality check and no one is ready to give her that. 

She needs answers and she is not getting them. She is stronger than the raizadas perceive her to be she is being manipulated by this man cos she is in love with her. He has played his cards very well. 

res
veewriter IF-Dazzler
veewriter
veewriter

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by veenuasr

Anjali is totally blind in shyams love...woh kabhi sooch nahein sakte hai that he can do any wrong to any one ...she think everyone is mu her shyamji ...i am feeling bad for her today ...Cry

pyaaar kabhi kabhi insaan to itnaa pagal kar deta hai ke uske siwa kuch aur sahi aur sach nahein lagta and same thing is happening with Anjali ...Ouch

why people are not understanding her????Confused

aur jab wahi pyaar ka bhram tootega tab dekhna she will be worse than devil himself...wat say

Gd morning Rashu,Rose,Diba and all my forum friendsSmile

absolutely right ...chun chun ke badla legge shyamu The Devil seLOL

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_86

Originally posted by rockingcouple

Helloo..as usual very late to reply but ..lovely post And good song..Smileand lovely epsiode...loved the entire scenes..mainly the dadi and arnav confrontation loved it..waiting for that to happen ..and the way arnav asked dadi why did you come now..just superb..entire sequence..and no need to say superb acting barun..
Next arnav khushi scene...again..it shows how khushi is so pure and innocent and for always the other person comes first.she thinks more for her loved ones..and loved when she agrees to arnav showing her confidence in him and in all his decisions..
And the last scene which made me cry for arnav..when anjali asked to bring shyamji back..can see the pain in arnav eyes..poor guy..and for anjali i cant say anything..as i feel if we look from one side i feel she is correct..as she loves her husband very much and feel that even he loves her alot..but from sisster prospective i feel she is hurting his brother..so even am in dilemma for anjali..
But overall complete epsiode with emotions..Smile
True, but somehow yesterday did feel that Anjali was being a bit selfish. But as they say everything is fair in love and war. Anjali is in love (blind love)...hence her strange behaviour. Emotionally she is labile for losing an unborn child in the 7th month and so this demand probably.

Cant say about anjali but shyam is at his worst now..from nowonwards..it will be only downfall of shyam..he cant go more evil than this seriously..am just waiting for that happen..when anjali will gave a slap on shyams dirty face..Angry
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Anjali is totally blind in shyams love...woh kabhi sooch nahein sakte hai that he can do any wrong to any one ...she think everyone is mu her shyamji ...i am feeling bad for her today ...Cry

pyaaar kabhi kabhi insaan to itnaa pagal kar deta hai ke uske siwa kuch aur sahi aur sach nahein lagta and same thing is happening with Anjali ...Ouch

why people are not understanding her????Confused

aur jab wahi pyaar ka bhram tootega tab dekhna she will be worse than devil himself...wat say

Gd morning Rashu,Rose,Diba and all my forum friendsSmile

absolutely right ...chun chun ke badla legge shyamu The Devil seLOL

veenu going for bath and brkfast ...chk one at pg 9 for ur reply and yes others too and join tjhe discussion. i will be back in 45 min.

rockingcouple, texin, u and priya carry on with discussion, thanx all...love uEmbarrassed

Edited by rushshri - 05 September 2012 at 10:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dog

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

Anybody here

Yes me here...today got a surprise off from my critical care unit.Smile

So relaxing for u ...ne predictions for today

W8 let me come on sys...am on mob. Smile
We might get to see some emotional blackmailing from the part of Anjali, with Dadi's full support and we might get to see some scenes between Arnav and Khushi wherein, I'm sure that Khushi will be shown to soften down over Shyam (true to her good nature). But then again, I'm scared to make predictions atleast in IPKKNDSmile

hmmm khushi will agree for anjali as she argued with Arnav but i just don't know will Arnav agree????
Well probably he has to agree, if Anjali stops eating and all those stuff. There's no other way out you see. There are going to be even more bashing posts for Anjali and Khushi today. I am scared about the forum's state at 8.30 PM todayUnhappy

Definitely anjali will be going to do this..as his chotte cannot see her like that..she very well knows that she is his weakness..so i really feel bad for arnav.
And tomorrow there will be only anjali  bashing posts in the forum..so better  i will not open any and just wait for this postive threadSmile
fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tenxin

Bwahahaha to ur pic...
OMG this glycerine made me cry...not fair Barun ROFL
But my question is Why Shyamu wants to come back to RM???? ROFL

is u remember he hid pprs under palna which they removed yesterday, so does the pprs, but shyamua don't know. it's will pprs ...full RM will be his.

OMG ya..i forgot 
If he succeeds..then Wat m scared now 
veewriter IF-Dazzler
veewriter
veewriter

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smitar

Anjali Di is too smart for her boots. After begging Chotey for Shyam, if she doesn't get him, she is going to go on a bhook hartal!

In all the Shyamu reentry drama, I hope we get to see ArHi remarriage.

hmmm remarriage is in dark clouds but I am sure it will happen along with Shyam's reentry.

Anjali's brain started working but in wrong direction. Hope to get in direction soon.

Rashu i think Arnav ll say no to Anjali that he wont bring shyam back ...She ll do bhook hartal and then for Anjali's health for her life he ll bring him back same day Anjali ll feel good and nxt day Arshi ll get married...

well for ARHI marriage i ll say it ll surely happen...Nani may say that half rasam is already done so they should get married  ...still on our show day is not changed abhii mendhi wala din he hai nxt day haldi and after that shaadi...

i have a feeling before Arshi marriage Garima will go to lucknow same old bahana of sashi check-up

what say Rashu n friends ???

Go to top