Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshisarunrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rushshri

I am the TM and allowing u to make oneπŸ˜†

Thankoo thankoo. But we'll try our best not to mess up ur bootiphool thread. πŸ˜† 
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
koi meri bhi madad karo ...aha finally pooju in

ek fresh post bana lo positivity defenders
pooja_k93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

somebody plz tell me the meaning of this...wat she meant "wat if nuthg happens" n plz don't spread this news, otherwise u all know how forum will be. i am trying to be quite by she didn't come today on forum and now i am impatient to crack this.

maybe she meant marriage will not happen...haila...nahi...think positive...positive!!! :).
rushshri thumbnail
Eveybody plz join on this one.

I think nani is fuming as it was evident yesterday she dislike and disagreed totally on what dadi said. Can nani do smthg???
BornThisWay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshisarunrocks

🀣 What an intro...u could have also said issmart khali khopri na?? Naak katwa di !! πŸ€£ Btw,I am having a feeling that it is progressing towards a kk chat club!! Oh no!! I am sorry from before!! No one is allowed to blame me!! πŸ€£

Now don't provoke me to open up your Punjabi Dharti karnama!
& I'm the issmartest khopri
BornThisWay thumbnail

I think nani is fuming as it was evident yesterday she dislike and disagreed totally on what dadi said. Can nani do smthg???

I really want Nani to shut Dadi up, but I feel she is too helpless to do that. Why do I have a feeling that after a certain stage she might ask Dadi to leave RM.πŸ˜•
rushshri thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

Is it that only I think that Anjali will choose arnav or shyam when that time comes.....I so hope this thing di...

is it "over" instead of "or"???

didn't get u???
BornThisWay thumbnail

somebody plz tell me the meaning of this...wat she meant "wat if nuthg happens" n plz don't spread this news, otherwise u all know how forum will be. i am trying to be quite by she didn't come today on forum and now i am impatient to crack this.

What if nothing happens...
hmmm...is she talking about the wedding?
pooja_k93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

she has always been the most sensible and strong women in RM...she has shown how she can get things her way if she wants.
she is the only one who talks to dadi like how she does...if something is wrong she will defi stand up for it...and in this case she knws abt snakewa...
BornThisWay thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_93

sry for just joining in but i copletely agree on tat...dadi has no right at all...she lands up here after 14 yrs...just as arnav said!

Thanks for joining inπŸ˜ƒ
Seriously suddenly she appeared & now creating troubles in RM, she should leave as soon as possible!