HTAI (05/09/2012) - War of turmoils and brains - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by rockingcouple

Somehow i think arnav past..as garima cant hide from dadi for many days...and cvs will take this  track slow..and i hope cvs dont introduce any new tracks between this shyam one..

And by the way have you observed i think some started bashing this positive thread alsoπŸ˜›

who??? gv me the name
Originally posted by rushshri

Slapping will be the start but she is gonna shoot him for sure (awww am dreaming)πŸ˜†

Is garima's part will be revealed by shyam. Is there possibility????
Don't know, but how will Shyam know about it?πŸ˜•
I somehow feel Shyam's truth should be revealed first, and then the past should be focussed on, otherwise it will be to much to swallow at once😊
Originally posted by priya_86

Don't know, but how will Shyam know about it?πŸ˜•
I somehow feel Shyam's truth should be revealed first, and then the past should be focussed on, otherwise it will be to much to swallow at once😊

may be overhearing...hu is bashing my post😑

who??? gv me the name

I think there is a post "there is no need of certificate for postivity and negativity..."i felt like indirectly they are aiming at the positive posts..i felt so?.i may be wrong..but this what i felt 
Edited by rockingcouple - 11 years ago
do nt worry past wl nt come nw..shyma wlk be exposed firsta snas i was discusiing with rashmi the other day it wl be infact shyma who will bring back past..sure

I'm not visiting any other posts...can't say dear.

πŸ˜† yup whos is bashing m with u to make them postive..πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by rockingcouple

I think there is a post "there is no need of certificate for postivity and negativity..."i felt like indirectly they are aiming at the positive posts..i felt so?.i may be wrong..but this what i felt 

haha ya i thought so...i read it..i think i need to go there and answer 
Main aa gayi...πŸ˜›.. wow good going ..I read your write up again rashmi di...Didnt comment on it earlier...very nice take and loved positive approach to the whole 20 mins of entertainment..Though i was also one of them who was ranting last night..now I have my peace.. yeah All izz Well..πŸ˜†..I will just say about episode that I just love Arnav..Koi nayi baat hain isme...Just loved his face off with Dadi... his brain worked..πŸ˜› and yeah shyamu ko RM mein entry kaha se mil jaati hain😲..Kahin isne koi hidden raasta toh nhi banaya..you know like a surang....Sochne ka padi... and di uss soup mein kya tha..Jo Anjali mein itni shakti aa gayi..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
what will haopoen today guys????