U both...sudhar jao nahi to mummy maregi. ๐Ÿ˜›

Bhugat rahe hai avni, teri galiyan khani pad rahi, kabhi taliyan milti thi๐Ÿ˜†

awww...
๐Ÿคฃ
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rushshri

priya plz help her. avni she is a doctor, she can help u better than me.

Why what happened?๐Ÿ˜Š

JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: priya_86

Why what happened?๐Ÿ˜Š

hehe...nothing yar...actually lemme pm u
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tenxin

Great post

Awww..the song is awesome...love it

well about the episode it was good..well balanced but i really feel bad for ASR...whats with everyone wanting Shyam back..lol...as much i hate him for seeing him back in RM...but i m excited too .maybe he will be back to RM so that he will have proper bidaii ...last time wasnt so good so this time its confession of Shyam and his bidaii ...haha m seriously hoping for this...but lets see

loved ASR...how he was angry but in a few secs Khushi calmed him i loved it...but some ppl still complaining ๐Ÿ˜‰ sorry positivty got carried away LOL

So it was just ASR for me today...Khushi confuses me ...i know she thinks good of everyone but naennsaafii..what the *chanting positivity* LOL. its very tough...So ASR only today others will break my positivity ๐Ÿคฃ...Awww did u see his face in the last min๐Ÿ’”

Bang on...ASR ...cried with him evryday. Though he cried with glycerine and me looking on the scene. ๐Ÿคฃ
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx rush n Priya๐Ÿ˜Š
Love u guys๐Ÿค—
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly, i also liked the way khushi calmed him down. Shyam only prompted anjali to play this drama of not eating and not taking medicines. They are perfect jodi (i know this is a phase she is ignorant of his bad deeds), but the only opposition is she is not believing her brother.  The CVs should not have made a scene where khushi asked arnav to bring shyam back. I want them to be together against shyam and that quite reasonable too because she and he have suffered a lot because of that man.
rushshri thumbnail
chalo positivity defenders am yawning now...so gdn8.

love u all.

U all carry on with ur discussions.
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: JennyAvni

Thanx rush n Priya๐Ÿ˜Š
Love u guys๐Ÿค—

No need to thank.
We love one another and IPKKND...our driving force.๐Ÿ˜Š
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_86

No need to thank.
We love one another and IPKKND...our driving force.๐Ÿ˜Š

avni tune thnx bola...U know I am mausi so its my right. Don't u dare to thank me again.
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkatmala

Exactly, i also liked the way khushi calmed him down. Shyam only prompted anjali to play this drama of not eating and not taking medicines. They are perfect jodi (i know this is a phase she is ignorant of his bad deeds), but the only opposition is she is not believing her brother.  The CVs should not have made a scene where khushi asked arnav to bring shyam back. I want them to be together against shyam and that quite reasonable too because she and he have suffered a lot because of that man.

correct ...I also want to arhi together in all thick n thin fighting together with eveil and opening eyes of Anjali with proofs this time.

gdn8 yaar...neend aa rahi.๐Ÿฅฑ