Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dazzling_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Pihu.k11

Wow.. Now dat was unexpected.. Kriya is not joining bk d louis instead she is goin to xaviers...
Cool...!
Bt how d story l connect thn...(now thts toh upto u..hehe:p)
I know ur intentions well miss A-V-P.. Wht does she meant by dis???
Rey tmko koi problem ho n tmhari baatcutter na aye help krne k liye... So not possible.. Tm kriya ko bhul skte ho bt she can beva forget u!!

Now whos dis UV???
Please giv d character sketch of UV!!
Waitin fr d next part n thnc fr d pm:)

Ok! a BIG comment!
hayee! thank u for this!
i do always unexpected things re!
u will came to know soon!
secret of AVP will be soon infront of u guyz..
ya she cant!
arrey character sketch nhi de sakti.. warna sab kuch samne khul jayega!!
ur welcome :)
Dazzling_Smile thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely7010

Awesome update nimmi
loved t

Thank u di :)
Glad u like it!
Dazzling_Smile thumbnail
Originally posted by: anniemathias

it was awesome i loved it

Thanks annie!
Dazzling_Smile thumbnail
Originally posted by: deetha

wah wah wah wah 

kya update thi/...

blockbuster movie dekh rahi thi mai toh...

loving it 

Di! mera mazak ura rahi ho kya?
uwahhh!
Dazzling_Smile thumbnail

Chapter 2

"Yup!" she said.. "Miss. Dehradun! Just wait and watch! Dekhna me hi jetun ga election!" UV said grinning which make kriya more angry… "Buwahaha! U r no one to decide it! Jin ka kam he better unhe hi karne do Mr.Casanova!" she retorted back smiling…

"Leave it! U willnt agree.. khud dekh lena apni har k bad! Btw VP sir yahan elections kab ho rahe hen??" UV asked to know what was going in his office.. "Han ! kuch aysa hi.. abhi honge election!" he said in a stern tune looking at rey who was feeling so embarrass ..

"Oh then Best Of Luck Reyansh!" said UV smiling with care.." he handshake with him..   Rey smiled back and said "Thank You!" … UV was waiting for her to say anything but there she was as nothing had happened.. "Miss.Dehradun! ayse to itna bolti ho ab aik best of luck nhi bol pa rhi ho? UV asked getting her out of some dreamland… "Oh sorry! Best Of Luck Mr. Reyansh Singhania!" she said in a stern tune…

And then she headed to AVP and said in her ears.. "Use bhi best of luck kehdena.. from my side!" she said smiling… "U should say it urself!" Avp spoke back raising her eyebrow.. "No thank u! m nt here to look for everyone and say them best of luck!" she said making a weird face and was about to go..

When her mobile start ringing… but it wasn't with her… she looked it here and there… but she cant reach for it… now slowly slowly everyone start searching for it..  "Kya guma kriya?"VP asked… "Meri awaz sir!" she said not paying attention to what she said.. "What?" rey asked looking shockingly at her… she really remember? "Sorry Sir! I mean my cell which is now ringing continuously…

After a while rey spoke "Here it is!" he gave it to her… 1st she looked here and there and then lightly took it from him touching his hand… both felt uneasy so kriya just attend the 5th call and was heading out of office when UV spoke… " Bhula denge tumko Sanam dheere dheere… nyc ringsong!" "Non of ur business!! Btw for ur info… mere cell pe jiski ki bhi call ati he ,har aik ki alag tune he.. and ye kam sab tumhare us MAD friend ne kiya he! Seriously pata hi nhi chalta ring ho raha he ya koi songs sun raha he.. use mere cell k sath operations nhi karne chahiye tha!" she just said that on his face and was about to left when again he spoke..

"Sir! M here for another thing! I m here to invite Lousians Group to our college for a function… Its specially for them!? Uv spoke and kriya glared at him.. he looked at her and sighed.. "Only lousians ya hum bhi?" Sir asked him and had a slight laugh.. "Sir you, AVP and lousians group!" he smiled at him.. "Ok we will be there! At when ?" VP sir asked.. "Tomorrow at evening! Not in College as its not for whole college… Just some of ours and some of urs! I will tell abt the place very soon!" he said.. she sighed and left the room when he asked..

"Can I drop u?" .. "R u sure??" she asked.. "Yup!" he said.. "Ok! It will be fun!" she said and both left the office.. "Gosh! Ye dono pore pagal hen!" AVP spoke .. "btw Sir did u saw their posters??" AVP spoke!.. "No! dikhao!" she handed him a poster and he saw it.. "Dono bohat hi passionate hen! Cant say kon jeetega!" he said in confusion and again back to Lecture but this time he received a call and lousians got chutti from his lectures..

Sorry guyz!

That's all for now! As my health is gone worst now!

Voice totally gone and pain in cracked leg so cant type for so long in pain L

Hope u like it!

Waiting for ur reviews!

-Urs Devil

Edited by Dazzling_Smile - 11 years ago
Grey-licious thumbnail
awesome update...

update super soon
GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update...
get well soon..
thnx for pm...
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nimmi lovely update..
That was fun..
are meujhe confusions hai ki ho kya raha hai..koi jaldi samjadho plz..
thanks for pm..

Roxxy47 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nimi tabiyat kharab hai toh kon kehta hai update karo...
Shouldn't you be taking rest 😳...
Ab update kar hi diya hai toh comment kar hi deti hun 😛...
It was Superb 👏...
UV was lost in "Some Dreamland"...
I thinks that some dreamland can be "Kria's dreamland" 😉...
Kria said "Meri awaz sir" ...
That means she still feels the same for him ...
Even though she is ignore them...
Finally bechare Lousians ko chutti mili 😆...
Waiting to know what happens next...
Thanks for the pm Nimi 😊...
N ya Take Care 😊.
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update
loved it
"mer awaaz" reminded me of that scene
miss kriyansh
n u take care of ur health