bas tu waiting period bada aur kuch mat kar
yehi ata hai tuje
Posted: 11 years ago
By the way
teaser was amazing

love the way u wrote it
actual tv promo lag raha tha
hey u shud definitely continue n plz pm me wenevr u update. Edited by alisstar - 11 years ago
WOW Awesome 👏
Continue Soon & Thnx 4 d PM 😊
mast promo hai
loved it
update soon

Chapter 1

All were here in VP sir's office to discuss about the happenings.. "Rey! You are banned! Tumne ragging ki? GS ho k ragging??"There start Vp's lecture when a girl banged the door hard and came in without permission.. again banged the table infront of her .. short dress, hairs messed up!

"I m FEDUP! Mr.VP or kitna time?? M hell frustrated with your so called busy schedule.." said the girl with so much disturbance in her voice.. "Kriya? Is this a way of coming in " VP looked at her astonished… "Ya ! if no one understands than this is the way!! Please VP sir me apse or buri tarha bat nhi kar sakti but its out of limits!! I called you a hundred of times and always your answer is I will do it!!.. when will you? Sir look! I need those papers so urgent!" kriya said helplessly looking at him..

"whatever it is kriya! Tum ayse nhi kar sakti.. tumhe punishment bhi mil sakti he but still m forgiving you.. let me see if I can find them!" he went out of the office to bring her papers.. "Hmmm so after all tum a hi gayi!" said AVP smiling.. "Non of ur business!! I know ur intentions very well Miss A-V-P!" she said grinning..

VP came back with some papers.. "check them.. thek se dekh lo!" he said while taking a seat.. and again he started the lecture which he was giving to rey! … here kriya never looked back.. her back was facing to them.. they were shocked to see her.. but they don't know why she was acting like a stranger… changed?? Yeah somehow.. they thought after having a look at her..

She was moving to the door still looking at the papers when she banged onto someone and both fell down harshly with him on her.. all papers flying here and there.. she moved her hairs off from her face to see The emmm MAN! "WHATTT?? YOU??" she yelled making everyone look at her..

"WHAT THE HELL!! Tum??" he made a disgusting face seeing her.. "Arghhh! Han main! And u cheater!! That was my line!! Huh! Now will u please get the hell off from me!! I don't want myself to be C-R-U-S-H-E-D under you!" she said this pointing at him..

"As if I will do whatever u say! Huh!" he said with full attitude on his face.. " huh! With Hell to you!" she pushed him and both stand straight with hell disgusting faces… "So u came after me here too?" he asked.. "WHAT THE F! what do u think of urself??" she asked furiously..

"UV!! That's what I m !" he said attitude clean on his face… " Mr. Casanova!!" she said with disgust… "Miss. Dehradun!!" he retorted back.. "WHAT SO EVER!" she yelled.. and the gang were just not understanding.. Bloody Hell to them!!

"Ehm ehm! ye kya ho raha he?" VP coughed... " Emm Sir, i was here to collect my papers!!" UV said making a way out of hell to VP sir.. "Blah blah blah! kriya murmured in disgust.. while AVP giggled..

"tum dono apne papers collect karne k liye itne betab kyun ho rahe ho? anything new?" VP asked having some doubt! "No.. UV was about to say something when kriya cuts him in.. "Yes Sir! The G.S election are coming soon.. so we two are standing against each other!.. 

"In which college?" swayam asked.. kriya 1st didnt even dared to look at him but then she said.. "St.Xaviers!" she said making everyone getting in hell!.. "WHAT? thats the college opposite to us!!" swayam said making a 

...oh-so-tensed face 

Ok guyz...So this is the update,.. hope u like it!

??btw song se kuch pata chala

!!Thanks for reading... waiting for ur reviews!!

Till the next update BYE!!

res
unres

thats super duper hit...

I just luved it

n yes m first to comment😃
Edited by -shenz- - 11 years ago
Res

unres

awesome one nimmy👏