Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The Writer Of IPKKND Talks About The Show[Edit pic (Page 7)

alonebird IF-Stunnerz
alonebird
alonebird

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
tfs...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gursikh_simran

rune11 Groupbie
rune11
rune11

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gursikh_simran

This interview of 'Jainesh Ejardar', the writer of IPKKND came in 6th September newspaper

Click Below To View Larger Size :

(Note: Click "Skip Ad" On Upper-Right Corner After Clicking Above)

EDIT:

Agree with all your points Guys! I used to keep saying this that IPK is not an Ekta Kapoor show, its very different from other daily soaps but  I was bit surprised to know that the new writer comes from Ekta  Kapoor camp. I absolutely used to dislike her shows! Dead

And the writer himself saying there is a saturation point in every story , lol . Marry or kill the main lead N number of times, then bring them back N number of times and when nothing else is left to be shown you can call that a 'saturation point' !

Wonder why they have hired him, Ekta shows used to garner good TRPs with their OTT twists and turns, maybe thats the the reason for it!

Gosh ekta writters do dragg...and either kills the man or the woman in the main lead or dont let them marry...or made them sacrifice  for each other by getting married to two different people...
thats the way ekta writters r...

but dear during ekta days ...viewers r not that evolved nor they have so many channels and choices...todays viewers r evolved ..more global and not much patient...hope the writer knows... we just want arshi together or watching other serial,,we   clear,,,dont have patience for ekta kapoor dragging twist and asking for sympathy vote and been patient for yrs ..arnav and khushi is different ...not tulsi/parvati/kkusum...khushi belongs to this generation...PLEASE DONT SPOIL HER NOR ARNAV. HUMBLE REQUEST WRITER. SPARE THEM FROM EKTA CLAN.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gursikh_simranMrDarcyfan

SamanthaG Senior Member
SamanthaG
SamanthaG

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
"after running for more than 400 episodes a show does reach a saturation point"...what bloody crap.

If they stick to the plot and not deviate from the story then in my opinion the show won't reach that saturation point. They keep changing the characters to suit them...

Arnav used to be ASR, a no nonsense smart businessman.
Khushi (I don't know what to say about her coz yesterday for the first time I saw a change in her character)
Anjali never used to be so whiny and clingy. What happened to these characters, they seem to have lost themselves along the way.

I read somewhere that the show Yeh Rishta something on SP has been running for 4 years now. I don't know what its about as I never watched, but surely the writers of that show are keeping the audience so interested that it hasn't reached its saturation point as yet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gursikh_simranMrDarcyfan

gursikh_simran IF-Dazzler
gursikh_simran
gursikh_simran

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VasantiLad

I totally disagree with him when he says that a show does reach its saturation point- that is absolute rubbish- If you use the charcaters properly & SENSIBLY & create a good story - I do not see why a show cannot have a long shelf life - as long as it does not go down a silly path. Recently some shows have created next generations- some have had complete face changes etc etc

Yes completely agree!! well said!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

gursikh_simran
gursikh_simran

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barundeewani19

OMG!! Another KasautiAngry Whr leads get married to other persons and those persons wil die, leap.. leads children.. Ewww
 disgustingggWackoSleepy
MY IPKBroken HeartCry

Awww .Don't worry friend !Smile He will be thrown out if he did anything like that!
gursikh_simran
gursikh_simran

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

Originally posted by kooltoad

what the!!!!! Sawdhan India? Kasauti? Kkusum? Unbelievable man...

What r u doing Gul????

Pls bring ved raj back, pls bring LM back... Pls, pls pls pls...

Gosh - so we can have no hope for IPKKND anymore. Ouch

Man, the PH and their bad bad decisions.  Angry

I don't think IPK is going to last long at this rate,  Ouch

And to think that SP is planning to take Sarun to the UK/US etc in Nov and next year.  Shocked

By then these stupid decisions on the part of the PH will have killed the show Angry

Don't tell me coz I have the same fear!Ouch
gursikh_simran
gursikh_simran

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bijili

WHAT RUBBISH HE IS WRITING,HE's TURNING IPKKND AS A EKTA SERIAL.IT IS DIFFICULT TO WRITE AFTER 400 EPISODES,THEN WHAT IS HE A WRITER FOR.THEY ARE MANY SERIALS WHICH HAVE RUN SUCCESSFULLY WITH GREAT STORYLINES ,STICKING ON TO WHAT THEY ORIGINALLY SHOWED.BV IS RUNNING SINCE A LONG TIME WITH GOOD TRP's.

HE HAS COME & CHANGED THE LEADS OF THE SHOW & PROJECTING FEMALES AS DUMB,IS THIS KEEPING IN TREND WITH STAR PLUS KI NAYI SOCH.ENOUGH ,STOP THIS NONSENSE.WHY U R PROJECTING ALL FEMALES BRAINLESS & REST ACTORS AS PROPS EXCEPT DB & ABBHAS.HE HAS SO MUCH FASCINATION IN GLORIFYING MALICIOUSNESS,CRIME & DUMBNESS.WOW.

@ bold Agree!Smile
AmmyRidz4Ever Senior Member
AmmyRidz4Ever
AmmyRidz4Ever

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
ohh..Dis is da reason IPKKND has become a jumble of twists dese days...OMG now who wil save our dear show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

loveBarunValleygursikh_simranMrDarcyfan

Go to top